Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) (6570 Views)

Meet The Ex Wife Of Alhaji Aliko Dangote (photos) / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by mrkunlex(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2018
Meet Hajia Zainab Dangote, the mother of two beautiful daughters and former wife of Africa’s multi-billionaire businessman, Alhaji Aliko Dangote.
Hajia Dangote is a phantom of delight; like a moment’s apparition poised to become an everlasting ornament, the former wife of Africa’s richest billionaire and Chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, generates a buzz on the social media as you read. Hajia pulsates the essence of glamour, elegance and unrestrained aura even from her pictures.
Thousands of folk spanning different social divides, have been engaged in a mad rush to see the face of the woman that once commanded the love and attention of the continent’s wealthiest magnate and philanthropist.
There is no gainsaying Hajia once made Dangote’s heart quiver and palpitate. The ravishing woman is the mother of Aliko’s beautiful daughters including the one that is getting married to Jamil, the son of a former Inspector General (IG) of Police.
Hajia is undoubtedly a woman to treasure. Unlike many a rich, privileged woman who totter into wealth via meticulous planning, cunning and mischief, Hajia won her ex-husband’s heart fair and square.
She nurtured no desperation to marry into money; having emerged from enviable pedigree, she personifies the girth and depth of nobility, wealth and sophistication.
It was therefore, a rude shock to friends and family of the Dangotes when Aliko and Hajia went their separate ways. But even in their separation, there are lessons to be learnt; there was no sludge fest.
The couple didn’t wash their dirty linen in public; neither party played to the gallery or attempted to smear the other in the mainstream or new media.
They were civil in separation as they were in matrimony thus offering priceless lessons to peer about the demands and responsibilities of adult engagements like marriage and its aftermath.
Hajia’s daughters apparently take after her in humility, tact, sophistication and godliness, traits she shares with her former husband and Africa’s richest billionaire.
While she hasn’t been really visible on the social radar since her separation from her husband, Hajia’s on the social media indicates a fresh resolve to be seen and heard in high society circuits, according to pundits.
Whatever the case, the social space will continue to celebrate Hajia Dangote, for her beauty, humility, and elegance.

More Pics Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/meet-hajia-zainab-the-ex-wife-of-africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-photos.html
Lalasticlala
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by trapQ: 7:31pm On May 19, 2018
Why does Fatima have a crying face?

1 Like

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by adadike(f): 7:45pm On May 19, 2018
waiting patiently for Nwamaikpe for he is d one that will tell me d true cause of divorce

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by odiereke(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2018
Wow
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:07pm On May 19, 2018
Whatever question she asks....

This is my ONLY answer : " YES, I DO! " grin

Thunder fire any person wey try suggest bad question angry

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by ahiboilandgas: 9:19pm On May 19, 2018
mrkunlex:
Meet Hajia Zainab Dangote, the mother of two beautiful daughters and former wife of Africa’s multi-billionaire businessman, Alhaji Aliko Dangote.
Hajia Dangote is a phantom of delight; like a moment’s apparition poised to become an everlasting ornament, the former wife of Africa’s richest billionaire and Chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, generates a buzz on the social media as you read. Hajia pulsates the essence of glamour, elegance and unrestrained aura even from her pictures.
Thousands of folk spanning different social divides, have been engaged in a mad rush to see the face of the woman that once commanded the love and attention of the continent’s wealthiest magnate and philanthropist.
There is no gainsaying Hajia once made Dangote’s heart quiver and palpitate. The ravishing woman is the mother of Aliko’s beautiful daughters including the one that is getting married to Jamil, the son of a former Inspector General (IG) of Police.
Hajia is undoubtedly a woman to treasure. Unlike many a rich, privileged woman who totter into wealth via meticulous planning, cunning and mischief, Hajia won her ex-husband’s heart fair and square.
She nurtured no desperation to marry into money; having emerged from enviable pedigree, she personifies the girth and depth of nobility, wealth and sophistication.
It was therefore, a rude shock to friends and family of the Dangotes when Aliko and Hajia went their separate ways. But even in their separation, there are lessons to be learnt; there was no sludge fest.
The couple didn’t wash their dirty linen in public; neither party played to the gallery or attempted to smear the other in the mainstream or new media.
They were civil in separation as they were in matrimony thus offering priceless lessons to peer about the demands and responsibilities of adult engagements like marriage and its aftermath.
Hajia’s daughters apparently take after her in humility, tact, sophistication and godliness, traits she shares with her former husband and Africa’s richest billionaire.
While she hasn’t been really visible on the social radar since her separation from her husband, Hajia’s on the social media indicates a fresh resolve to be seen and heard in high society circuits, according to pundits.
Whatever the case, the social space will continue to celebrate Hajia Dangote, for her beauty, humility, and elegance.

More Pics Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/meet-hajia-zainab-the-ex-wife-of-africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-photos.html
Lalasticlala
what our biz with them
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:15pm On May 19, 2018
adadike:
waiting patiently for Nwamaikpe for he is d one that will tell me d true cause of divorce
shocked

Adadike,
Please study Aliko's picture then study Zainab's own.
I bet you'd then agree that their close resemblance cannot just be attributed to constant sex.
They can almost pass for siblings.

With that said;
Use your tongue to count your teeth, it is not from NwaAmaikpe's mouth that you will hear that Buhari does not wear boxers.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by Twoclans(f): 10:17pm On May 19, 2018
adadike:

He has arrived ,he will soon tell us he was caught in bed with hajia lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by swiz123(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2018
Who doesn't know that aliko is a one-minute man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:52pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Adadike,
I bet you'd then agree that their close resemblance cannot just be attributed to constant sex.
They can almost pass for siblings

With that said;
Use your tongue to count your teeth, it is not from NwaAmaikpe's mouth that you will hear that Buhari does not wear boxers.

Unbelievable!!!
This should be the first time you'll ever reply a mention shocked

We are getting there... cheesy

Meanwhile, your mouth won't kill you o at the bolded grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by femi4: 5:58am On May 20, 2018
Sees Dangote married his relative....the resemblance no be here o
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by okwabayi(m): 6:12am On May 20, 2018
Aliko is a quiet man. He does not like unnecessary publicity unless it has to do with his business success(es).
Without his side of the story I will take this woman as either an unfortunate baby momma or someone sad she didn't make the richest African man her husband. Eitherway she's a loser in my books who deserves no attention.
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by mcayomind: 6:15am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Adadike,

With that said;
Haaa Nigeria!

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by xreal: 6:47am On May 20, 2018
okwabayi:
Aliko is a quiet man. He does not like unnecessary publicity unless it has to do with his business success(es).
Without his side of the story I will take this woman as either an unfortunate baby momma or someone sad she didn't make the richest African man her husband. Eitherway she's a loser in my books who deserves no attention.

That was then, not now.

These days you see him visit Psquare in their home, you see him with Don Jazzy, Olamide name it.
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by okwabayi(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2018
xreal:

That was then, not now.

These days you see him visit Psquare in their home, you see him with Don Jazzy, Olamide name it.
The celebrities publicize the news. I doubt he does it himself.
Anyway, people change. Let's wait and see if he'll open a social media account.
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by Bari22: 6:55am On May 20, 2018
Natural beauty. Proudly Hausa fulani
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by xreal: 6:58am On May 20, 2018
okwabayi:

The celebrities publicize the news. I doubt he does it himself.
Anyway, people change. Let's wait and see if he'll open a social media account.

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Adadike,

With that said;

I'm afraid I will agree with you on this cry

Is NwaAmaikpe finally making sense on nairaland? lol

Seriously they look like siblings
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 20, 2018
femi4:
Sees Dangote married his relative....the resemblance no be here o
hausa's marry thier cousins no biggie
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by excanny: 10:32am On May 20, 2018
This silly Muslims committing incest.

How can you marry someone that is obviously your own blood, looks every inch like you.

Silly low-lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2018
Wow c d wife of Africas richest man.
Mynd44 pls do d nidful
Tk it to promiseland
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by vpaymoney(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2018
Why is she EX? they parted wayswhen they realized the incest thing right?
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by neuralct(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
hmm
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by uthlaw: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2020
excanny:

How can you marry someone that is obviously your own blood, looks every inch like you.

Silly low-lives.
is that your father fathers problem!
Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
excanny:

Silly low-lives.

Do you have evidence other than just close resemblance to prove that they're related?

1 Like

Re: Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Adadike,

With that said;

grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Give Me Info On Haulage Business In Nigeria / Is Shunning Made In Nigeria For Foreign Products Corruption? / Bet9ja Masters Of Football Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.