Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Alleged Sack: Oap Freeze Reacts To Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alleged Sack: Oap Freeze Reacts To Report (351 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Sack: Oap Freeze Reacts To Report by nosairabor(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
On Air Personality, Freeze has reacted to reports that he was sacked by the management of Cool FM.

In an Instagram post on Saturday, August 27, 2016, Freeze disclosed that though there are issues over presenter’s fees in the organisation, he won’t divulge details out of the respect he has for his boss, Amin Mousalli.

“Yes, there are issues stemming from a meeting over presenters fees yesterday, details of which I choose not to discuss, because of the respect I have for Mr Moussalli and his family, but trust me, it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Basket mouth or social media…….” he wrote.

Read more here: http://nosairabor.com/alleged-sack-oap-freeze-reacts-to-report/

---
T/IG@ @nosairabor
www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: Alleged Sack: Oap Freeze Reacts To Report by EpicMaurice(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ok. We aff eard

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AKPORORO Welcomes New Baby To The World. / One Quote For Today / Watch Video Clinton's Odds Tumble, Trump Hits A High: CNBC CFO Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.