Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

From Christ Hating Atheist/writer For Atheist Website To Christ Follower - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Christ Hating Atheist/writer For Atheist Website To Christ Follower (1718 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Betty Lasher Who Led Oyedepo To Christ In 1969 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: From Christ Hating Atheist/writer For Atheist Website To Christ Follower by winner01(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I came back here to leave a comment. It's sad that you crawled, to pick this up and outline parts, just to suite/justify your own beliefs. I was intrigued by his story, and luckily for me, I have a friend schooling in Iowa who was able to get his contacts for me. I spoke to the guy(Darrin), and he is a very nice guy. I now understand his reasons, his explanations and we had very civil discussions on the topic of religion. He still strongly dislikes the Protestant churches for the same reasons most atheists on Nairaland are repulsed by religion. My advice to agnostics and atheists on Nairaland is not to waste your time here with these childish people and actually spend more time engaging your mind in productive discussions. Let them wallow in their ignorance.
hehehehehe

Why not open a new thread to share this advise with your brothers. grin grin
Re: From Christ Hating Atheist/writer For Atheist Website To Christ Follower by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 30, 2016
You're right, but perhaps the title is a bit misleading because I looked forward to read his testimony as a 'Christ follower' hence my post. Certainly, better in church than against God. I pray he has found Jesus.
winner01:
I get your point my brother. I believe that as time goes on he will come to the true knowledge of Christ. Many christians are also like him, some are christians long before they finally give their lives to Christ. I believe he has taken a bold step and I hope he steps into the reality of Christ sooner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Christian Use A Credit Card? / To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens / Is Religion A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.