Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) (1639 Views)

Rochas Is Working: New Face Of New Owerri / Governor Rochas Is At It Again (rochanomics Is Working) / Who Says PMB Is Not Working? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
The few months old culvert(tunnel grin) constructed by Imo state government serving it's True purpose....

The government of Rochas Okorocha is characterized by substandard construction works,evident in the fact that there's no road constructed by him that is not riddled with potholes.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
My people My people!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by ibehKachukwu: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Na inside dis tunnel those ghost riders dey sleep, those ghost wey dey slap him destiny correct

1 Like

Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by Noblecx: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tunnel or flood channel .... shocked
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by hiredkiller: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
grin
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by ishiamu(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
ibehKachukwu:
Na inside dis tunnel those ghost riders dey sleep, those ghost wey dey slap him destiny correct
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by yarimo(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2016
PDP and photoshop are like 5 and 6 grin
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by tit(f): 12:39am On Aug 28, 2016
i was in owerri and saw a few "rochas is working" men playing with some rocks a good distant from a big pothole on world bank road.
disgusted!
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by kaltonga: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2016
yarimo:
PDP and photoshop are like 5 and 6 grin
even with a picture evidence you choose to type trash over a naked truth... may God purnish apc for making nigerians look like moorons.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by yarimo(m): 12:48am On Aug 28, 2016
kaltonga:
even with a picture evidence you choose to type trash over a naked truth... may God purnish apc for making nigerians look like moorons.
ha ha ha ha please post something that is clear and with proves it is IMO STATE that is all, or I will meat you were you are and deal with you right now . Ok undecided
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 28, 2016
yarimo:
ha ha ha ha please post something that is clear and with proves it is IMO STATE that is all, or I will meat you were you are and deal with you right now . Ok undecided
what of sense?? undecided undecided
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by GMBuhari: 5:05am On Aug 28, 2016
Lil
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by Karm16: 5:11am On Aug 28, 2016
[size=15pt]The OP is Anambran[/size]
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by specialadviser5: 5:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Post other good project. Alaye runrun bi aso inu apo
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by thedarksider: 5:15am On Aug 28, 2016
BADNEAT:
The few months old culvert(tunnel grin) constructed by Imo state government serving it's True purpose....

The government of Rochas Okorocha is characterized by substandard construction works,evident in the fact that there's no road constructed by him that is not riddled with potholes.

My people My people!!!

is rochas to blame or the architects??...who planned this rubbish and sold it to rochas??...

foolishness in higher places!!...

who planned this without knowing the area??... angry angry angry angry angry angry

shey una see una expatriats...the weak-ones you always get and pay them a fortune awaiting from them to build you new york...

gahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...!!
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by agwom(m): 5:17am On Aug 28, 2016
cry
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by thedarksider: 5:23am On Aug 28, 2016
tahh...look at the useless thing,,,,not even a lorry can pass sef...rubbish...europe my left foot....

we should forbide our leaders from traveling to western-nations,,,,they always come back with unpractical ideas for africa......
Re: Rochas Is Working !!!(photos) by yarimo(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2016
BADNEAT:
what of sense?? undecided undecided
kikikiki that is politics for you grin

(1) (Reply)

Finally! President Buhari Orders Probe Of One Of His Close Allies / US Election Aftermath: Jimoh Ibrahim Tells TB Joshua Not To Prophesy Ondo Electi / What Meme Can You Tag This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.