Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls (1595 Views)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by newbornmacho(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
A Times Tracking Poll: Trump, Clinton in Virtual Tie

(AP Images)

By Mark Swanson
Friday, 26 Aug 2016 1:03 PM

Join in! 25 Comments
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a virtual tie, according to the USC Dornsife/LA Times tracking poll.

Trump owns the slight edge over Clinton: 44.3 percent to 43.6 percent.

However, the survey shows that nearly 55 percent think Clinton will win, regardless of which candidate those surveyed support. Nearly 40 percent think Trump will win.

Other results from the poll:

Trump leads Clinton among people 65 and over, 49 percent to 42 percent
Clinton leads Trump among millennials 45 percent to 38 percent
Clinton maintains double-digit leads with educated voters while Trump has a six-point lead with those with a high school education or less
Trump owns a 14-point lead over Clinton with middle income voters while Clinton maintains a 17-point lead with low income voters
Trump owns a 10-point lead with men, and Clinton has an eight-point lead with women
The USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Presidential Election "Daybreak" Poll asks more than 400 people each day about their voting intentions. Each day's poll respondents are a subset of a panel of roughly 3,000 citizens who were randomly recruited from among all households in the United States.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by ValerianSteel(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is garbage,there's no f*cking tie anywhere.I have no idea where you pulled this from but it's not a current poll,looks like a poll conducted during the primaries of both parties cause right now,Trump is nowhere close to Hillary in both national and swing states polls and the only Demographics Trump has an edge is with White Males and Evangelicals.Hillary leads him in every other.

Help yourself out with the real polls undecided and stop posting incoherent and non-existent polls.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by Joel3(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Donald Trump will win. 60% of Hilary supporters will not come out to vote. unfortunately voting is not conducted at home.

trump supporters are highly motivated more than Hilary. that is the factor.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by ValerianSteel(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Joel3:
Donald Trump will win. 60% of Hilary supporters will not come out to vote. unfortunately voting is not conducted at home.

trump supporters are highly motivated more than Hilary. that is the factor.
The same thing was touted in '12 that Romney has more undercover voters and a large voters base motivated enough to vote for him.Newsflash,he lost tongue

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by Lucasbalo(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The same thing was touted in '12 that Romney has more undercover voters and a large voters base motivated enough to vote for him.Newsflash,he lost tongue
Obviously all this nigerian guys supporting Donald Racist Tramp don't know anything about American politics. It's meaningless talking with them. Just ask any of the Circus Barkers how Mr Bigot is going to get 270 Electoral Votes.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by stanech: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
It will be a landslide for trump

4 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by Lucasbalo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
David Duke, a Grand Wizard of KKK is polling better in Louisiana among blacks than The Trampy one. The Racist One is doomed. His fifteen minutes of fame will expire on November 8 and he can go back to his con game like running is unapproved and unaccredited Tramp University. Hopefully, his nigerian lapdogs can get admission to his fake Tramp University.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by ValerianSteel(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
stanech:
It will be a landslide for trump
Trump himself would not dream of using the word 'landslide',he knows that's not going to happen.

As much as am confident that we would win by a landslide,am not complacent that we can't lose either,if that were to happen(God forbid it does) it would be slim,a swing state might break a deadlocked Electoral Vote in favor of Trump.

But f*ck yeah,the Donald and his league of low info supporters can dream on,none of this sh*t is gonna happen.

*Not talking to you Stanech undecided
Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by Joel3(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Trump himself would not dream of using the word 'landslide',he knows that's not going to happen.

As much as am confident that we would win by a landslide,am not complacent that we can't lose either,if that were to happen(God forbid it does) it would be slim,a swing state might break a deadlocked Electoral Vote in favor of Trump.

But f*ck yeah,the Donald and his league of low info supporters can dream on,none of this sh*t is gonna happen.

*Not talking to you Stanech undecided
you sound as if the election is going to be ringged. you should leave that to the electorate. not undermining that it's impossible.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by holyfather(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The way you're going about this, you're gonna have a cardiac arrest if she loses. cheesy
Just pray she wins. Which I honestly doubt, anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by armyofone(m): 1:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Right because Americans are not ready for a woman president. It is going to be tough. Donald Trump is overtaking everything even the media.

holyfather:

The way you're going about this, you're gonna have a cardiac arrest if she loses. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by Lucasbalo(m): 5:22am On Aug 31, 2016
holyfather:

Unless you can tell me the pathway for Mr Racist to get 270 electoral votes.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by holyfather(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lucasbalo:

Well, I can't.
And he's not a racist.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by Lucasbalo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
holyfather:

Well, I can't.
And he's not a racist.
Typical nigerian who knows nothing about what he's talking about. 56% of Americans think he's a racist and you know better than the Americans.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by holyfather(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Typical nigerian who knows nothing about what he's talking about. 56% of Americans think he's a racist and you know better than the Americans.

Abia cheesy
Please first get off your American high horse.
Not even sure you're American. undecided
Well, that's by the way.

Okay, you flash me the stat, then what?
I'm convinced right?
And if I don't, then I'm "ignorant", "Typical Nigerian " or whatever term you use to intimidate those you can into believing the lies they (the mainstream) want them to believe.
That's how they got them to vote for brexit without knowing a thing about what it's all about.
Please save me that crap.

... and 56% you said? undecided
The margin isn't even very significant.
And what if the other 44% were right?
I'm not even going to ask you to show your source.

My point is, you guys take these things too seriously, even personal.
Easy abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by Lucasbalo(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
holyfather:

Abia cheesy
Please first get off your American high horse.
Not even sure you're American. undecided
Well, that's by the way.

Okay, you flash me the stat, then what?
I'm convinced right?
And if I don't, then I'm "ignorant", "Typical Nigerian " or whatever term you use to intimidate those you can into believing the lies they (the mainstream) want them to believe.
That's how they got them to vote for brexit without knowing a thing about what it's all about. You and your Tramp lapdogs can go to the American embassy and get a visa and come o
Please save me that crap.

... and 56% you said? undecided
The margin isn't even very significant.
And what if the other 44% were right?
I'm not even going to ask you to show your source.

My point is, you guys take these things too seriously, even personal.
Easy abeg grin

You and your cohorts supporting Mr Racist can go to the American Embassy and get a visa to vote for the con artist. I and tens of millions of Americans will vote on November 8 to elect Hillary as the first woman President in America history the same way we did with Obama. Worry about the third world enclave you reside and let Americans decide their presidency . We can send Mr Bigot to you to be your president since you guys like the misorgynistic crap.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by holyfather(m): 6:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You and your cohorts supporting Mr Racist can go to the American Embassy and get a visa to vote for the con artist. I and tens of millions of Americans will vote on November 8 to elect Hillary as the first woman President in America history the same way we did with Obama. Worry about the third world enclave you reside and let Americans decide their presidency . We can send Mr Bigot to you to be your president since you guys like the misorgynistic crap.
Here you go again... Racist, bigot, misogynist, bla bla bla...
You know what?
We're done.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by holyfather(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Hey, and I was right after all. cool

2 Likes

Re: Trump Vs Clinton Latest Polls by SalamRushdie: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2017
holyfather:

Hey, and I was right after all. cool

You were bro

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video: Donald Trump In WWE Fight Where He Took Down Vince Mcmahon / British-nigerian Kemi Badenoch Get More Votes In Race To UK Prime Minister. / Jeb Bush For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.