Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba (62751 Views)

Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking / Somadina Adinma And Regina Daniels In New Pictures / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Gabrendo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

Whats this generation with this mentality? Any Guy that looks really handsome is Gay. Get rid of this mentality Mehn. And Why All this Gay talk anyway?

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Malawian(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Purpletee:
and am still here eating beans, trying to grow tall. sad
Dont worry sha, if you hold your shiit for nyash, you bakassi go weight.
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by nnokwa042(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
gay gay what is all this? nna men .if a guy is handsome haters will tagged him gay then those of us that re not handsome u people thrash us on this forum pls live thoses young guys alone na God dash them handsomeness is ,shit leave them alone abi dem don toast ur brothers before?

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Oluwashegunnn(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Purpletee:
sis take heart u were destined 2 be a dwarf

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by kirchofff(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
it takes one to knw one na
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by LEGENDP(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by niggi4life(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
too much of photo editing
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by ThatSameGuy: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
My close friend, keep soaring gee. cool
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Pylony(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
deb303:
wow...so big and handsome too
Send your application sharp sharp grin
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by pretty16(f): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

If looking good makes you look gay, then wahala dey ooo.
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by peaceMma(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
what do yhu expect? Dr is money to maintain good looking.... M not an exception tho
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:

I didn't state he's gay

I said he looked gay
not kinda and not looked but rather the guy is definitely a gay bastard
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by assana: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
oohboy mehn that means I am really old for dis boys to have grow up lyk this hummmmmm# handsomekids#waoooooooguys#
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
splenzard:

why are you so negative
can't you just admit he is handsome lipsrsealed

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
The guy is very handsome
No.mind ugly guys in nairaland... Any fine guy must be gay in their eyes..smmhh

And they will tell ladies dating a fine boi who has a good job that , all that glitters is Not gold oo.. Be careful of the fine guy.
So which one is safe to date ? Ugly and broke?? Bah??
Smhhh...

Soma , enjoy yur looks abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Purpletee:
MIX THE BEANS WITH PAP AND DODO. THANK ME LATER kiss
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by KINGS100(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
all grownup + swag, me like it!
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jeromejnr:

Whats d meaning of dis Wawuuuu?
my own spelling of waoh
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Jeromejnr(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

my own spelling of waoh

Do u have a name dat starts with J?

Someone used dat on me recently dats y i asked.
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by omonighoblessing(f): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
woooow.....Am tripping!
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by swiffy(f): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
His grown soooo big n handsome
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by aalangel(f): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
He was always crying; always victimized. He's really grown up.
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jeromejnr:

Do u have a name dat starts with J?
Someone used dat on me recently dats y i asked.
nope
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by femib26(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
May I ask how you take know? Or is it a case of you know, because you are one?
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by rosy1992(f): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wow I love this pics.
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Very handsome
Love your looks
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by EvansGodwin85(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay
that's my brother u talking abt,be careful.
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by chigoizie7(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Airforce1:
he kinda look gay

This same guy Wey de follow follow women up and down for ifite that year?

That guy too like woman,
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by justmenoni: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
But your definition of handsome might not be same for others,so please don't force your opinion on others i beg
splenzard:

why are you so negative
can't you just admit he is handsome lipsrsealed
Re: Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
justmenoni:
But your definition of handsome might not be same for others,so please don't force your opinion on others i beg
I don't know your definition but generally he is cool..and I didn't force anything on anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) / CANEX: Genevieve Nnaji Attends First Public Event In Months (Photos, Video) / Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.