Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) (44709 Views)

Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. / Inside Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by wizkidblogger(f): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
abrahym:
Is that really pogba

I don't think so.
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by DeRay98(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamPatriotic:
if not for their corrupt tendencies, these guys what it takes to lead the new bred of Nigeria politicians.

Nowadays, young people are complaining that the youths are not allowed into governance bla bla bla...just like the youths in the late 90s complained. From these picture you can see that Obasanjo brought a lot of youth into politics from 1999.
The Likes of Ibori, Duke, Igbinedion, Odili etc. became govnors. Dino Melaye and Jibrin are shown to be ordinary political aides and in their late 20s early 30s to early 40s.
what did they do? you are witnesses to how they became among the Cancaworms, caterpiller and tapewarm sucking Nigeria dry and displaying it for us to envy them.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by lapazi(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
abuayman:
Such is Life when mehn were boiz/mehn grin grin

why are you guys sharing this post everywhere....that young boy isnt podgba

Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by Egabs(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Just look at them all theft and Obasanjo wLl come out to talk about the nation look at him wth same pple he call theft I fear naija politicial
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by ayusco85(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
ednut1:
All fit be planned work. Same tin Dino did forming anti corruption fighter bk den in pdp. I pray God allows me witness d long over due revolution in Nigeria. It will be brutal grin

Very brutal. Just one missing puzzle, who will start it and who will lead the long awaited revolution?
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by kceewhyte(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by fortunateice(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmm... It's funny how time flies, am just having fun watching it fly by..
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by kceewhyte(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
wizkidblogger:

I don't think so.
don't mind those liars
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by kceewhyte(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
wizkidblogger:

I don't think so.
don't mind those liars
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by dckng16(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
bejeiodus:
The young man was in his late twenties here. It is a wonder how he was able to get a seat at the table of power at such a young age. By the way, Dino looked decent in that picture. What brought about his mutation into a bully should be a research work for student psychologists.
Nope. These niggas are in their mid 30s
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by BEENUEL(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
abuayman:
sir, is that really Pogba, if so, I will be Great!
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by JustCare: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
ayusco85:

Very brutal. Just one missing puzzle, who will start it and who will lead the long awaited revolution?

Are you ready?
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by Horsesmouth: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
abuayman:

Paul Pogba was never an african child.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by omooba969(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
ayusco85:

In the African setting, you need POWER to stage a robust revolution.

You can't do it successfully as an opposition protesting and all that because every govt possess the instrument of repression. Sooner or later your movement will crumble.

So if you are pregnant with a positive, constructive & edifying revolution all you need to do is work your way up to get POWER.

Reminder: Power is not given, it is taken! cool
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by ayusco85(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
JustCare:

Are you ready?
Am more than ready. In fact I ve an idea
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by ideology(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pavore9:
Professional political hustlers! cheesy
you see what we should be fighting people who see politics as job, hahaha, don't be surprised by 2040, they will still be on the political scene,

Bros how is Kenya? am looking forward to visiting an African country one of this days, in case, Nigeria collapses, i pick race, hahaha
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by sugarboii(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
abrahym:
Is that really pogba

Don't mind that olodo jor. Pogba that was born and live most of his life in France.
I no come know where them get that picture from o

1 Like

Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by redcliff: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
bejeiodus:
The young man was in his late twenties here. It is a wonder how he was able to get a seat at the table of power at such a young age. By the way, Dino looked decent in that picture. What brought about his mutation into a bully should be a research work for student psychologists.

Finish him...Lmao!
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by uboma(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
bejeiodus:

Dino Melaye has always had the thug blood in him.....
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by Pavore9: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
ideology:
you see what we should be fighting people who see politics as job, hahaha, don't be surprised by 2040, they will still be on the political scene,

Bros how is Kenya? am looking forward to visiting an African country one of this days, in case, Nigeria collapses, i pick race, hahaha

If Zimbabwe neva collapse up till now, Nigeria get hope. Kenya is cool, is just that their Immigration just dey open serious eyes for Nigerians coming in! A friend came over last week just to spend 2 days in Nairobi and fly over to South Africa, on arrival at the Airport in Nairobi na im dem say all Nigerians to move to one side, over 30 of them and were threatened with deportation. Even at the Lagos Airport, the Airline said if u no hold $500 cash for hand, no boarding of the plane! cheesy

Truth be say some of us here dey spoil name for others, as yahoo yahoo na im sure pass for some! angry
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by hopilo: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
bejeiodus:
MONEY change people
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by LEGENDP(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by ideology(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pavore9:

If Zimbabwe neva collapse up till now, Nigeria get hope. Kenya is cool, is just that their Immigration just dey open serious eyes for Nigerians coming in! A friend came over last week just to spend 2 days in Nairobi and fly over to South Africa, on arrival at the Airport in Nairobi na im dem say all Nigerians to move to one side, over 30 of them and were threatened with deportation. Even at the Lagos Airport, the Airline said if u no hold $500 cash for hand, no boarding of the plane! cheesy

Truth be say some of us here dey spoil name for others, as yahoo yahoo na im sure pass for some! angry

Hahaha, I'll come as a tourist, network, make friends, return some months later, network build business connections before I decide, would try the same for other countries and see which will be the most favourable.
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by mystmoze(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
bejeiodus:
bros why u wicked Na....u wan give us carry over nii...dis man even himself don't understand his everyday life Na im u wan give us as case study? abeg ooo
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by transient123(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Younger generation growing to become hardened criminals like their aged mentors! Which way now, where do we turn to?

Nigerians, whether old or young, let the sound minded ones take the bull by the horn, we cannot sit aback and watch these things commandeer our future and generations unborn.
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by Pavore9: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
ideology:

Hahaha, I'll come as a tourist, network, make friends, return some months later, network build business connections before I decide, would try the same for other countries and see which will be the most favourable.

The word tourist made me laugh, as my friend said na im all the Nigerians said they were but the immigration no believe as dem no say Nigerians no dey do tourism na hustlers the Nigerians be, E say one of them whey be Pastor, load im luggage with native shirts to sell so as to cover im flight ticket! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by OJtOp2(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
The Padding Alarmist 001 of House of Rep and The Impregnating Rapist of Senate, both of Nigeria's National Assembly. I hail ooo ..... How ministry?
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by alhajiwada(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
abuayman:
Pogba was born in France and grew up there pls. That poor boy ain't him.
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by JustCare: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
ayusco85:

Am more than ready. In fact I ve an idea

hmmmm. great! you have a pm. reply with your whtasapp number asap.
Re: Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) by xtivin(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmm..that means they were among those 16years pipu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: How Plot To Draft In Jonathan Collapsed / Photos From Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Grand Finale In Ondo / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.