Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How To Use Airtel Free Basics On PC Or Desktop Browser - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Airtel Free Basics On PC Or Desktop Browser (2277 Views)

How Can I Add My Site To Airtel Free Basics / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics / Mark Zuckerberg Commends Jobberman Founders As Internet.org Free Basics Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel Free Basics On PC Or Desktop Browser by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 28, 2016
Hey guys, am here with another fresh tutorial on how to use airtel free basics on PC.

Some guys who are basically out of data uses Airtel Free basics to access some popular websites on their mobile phone.
By default, there is no PC version for free basics.
Without wasting much our time, follow these little steps to get accurate result.

<<<Steps>>>
Visit https://0.freebasics.com/ on your PC browser
But for the purpose of this tutorial, we are going to make use of Google Chrome
After you have visited the website with the PC browser,
Right click on the site
Navigate to "Inspect" and Click on It
Press F5 to refresh the page.
At the top of the "Inspect Menu", navigate to "Responsive" and choose any mobile view of your choice. Some of the views are iphone 6, iphone 6s, Galaxy SIII, IPad and many more.
SOURCE: [url]http://otaniumblog..com.ng/2016/08/how-to-use-airtel-free-basics-on-pc-or.html[url]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Add "Adsense For Mobile" To Your Blogger Mobile Template / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! / I Want To Learn Web Designing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.