Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. (54571 Views)

''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze / BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Brightgem(f): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2016
That job cannot be his only source of livlihood. If he is wise, besides he is popular enuf to get another offer soon. This OP is writting anyhow I cnt comprehend what he is trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by flokii: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Basket shld just free d guy.. Kiddults like that are best ignored & left to keep wallowing in their foolishness
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Youngzedd(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Youngzedd(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Freeze might be a nuisance sometimes but that's not a enough to rejoice over that he was sacked. For crying out loud this guy just lost his source of livelihood.

We don't give a fu(k about him.

In this life you're OYO
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by loosecanon50(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Bros why you dey talk like this? Do you know what it means to lose your job this period?

why you dey defend freeze? abi is he bleeping you?

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Ghost447(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2016
BlackSeptember:
he should lose it for all i care
Freeze did not lie, so, why are you people expressing anger against him?

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Brightgem(f): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Bros why you dey talk like this? Do you know what it means to lose your job this period?
Calm down, that job cannot be the only thing that feeds him, If he I wise. Besides others will be begging him to feature in their radio or TV Shows, say they sack am no mean say better no dey ahead.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by iPopAlomo(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2016
OP... charge your phone... grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by eminikansoso(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Both of you are wrong.
Basketmouth have forgotten that during his jokes, he too might have stepped on other peoples' toes without knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by BlackSeptember: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
i don't know cos i lost mine in 2010 and since then I've been my own boss.

As for freeze he got served right
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by tjskii(f): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Freeze might be a nuisance sometimes but that's not a enough to rejoice over that he was sacked. For crying out loud this guy just lost his source of livelihood.

Him no know dat one wen him dey run him mouth upandan, ashee koo ti ee lae

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by greggng: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2016
That guy is dam good in his work. I know some organisations re waiting to employ him with immediate effect. Those laughing at him should rather focus on their problems. How re we sure basket mouth won't lose his endorsement tomorrow. Nothing is permanent in life

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by ajebuter(f): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2016
See as nairalanders boku for this thread..

More than 200 members plus 132 guests..

We no go go church abi?

The cane wey Angel Gabriel go take bulala us eh?

ls already being soaked inside burukutu and kerosene..
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Lateef3(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Short of words...
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by kenturkish(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Edit your post well @op. A lot of mistakes
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2016
smh. useless bloggers always reading meaning to crap
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by wildchild1: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Freeze will definitely get a Job with another radio station with bigger pay, he's a Radio big... only Olisa and IK are bigger than him in their industry

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by babyfaceafrica: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
so?...he should have mind his business..no one likes busybodies...why you do think people dislike Linda?.....we all should learn how to mind our business...privacy pays
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by bulletproofmonk(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:

He probably had to leave for someone else God had ordained for that position.
Na so God dey work
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2016
loosecanon50:

why you dey defend freeze? abi is he bleeping you?
what sort of talk is that? I don't even know him. Just being compassionate.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by gudnex22(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:

Lesson....never play with your source of income.

PROVERB FOR TODAY

A child can play with it's Mother's Breast, but not with it's Father's Testicles.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by nnokwa042(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Yoruba boy to insult igbo boy and go scot free? Never

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2016
We must learn from this...no matter Your level in life no one is above management

Carry yourself the way you want to be addressed

He crossed the line between proffesionalism and recreation. If you are working for a company even on weekends you still represent them

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by seangy4konji: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2016
ITUMO
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by udysweet(f): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Both of them don't need this kind of negative publicity now. I still maintain freeze is stubborn and doesn't let things slide (I've seen several cases on his IG page before he put a heavy padlock there grin)
But in all, I don't wish him bad, if he's apologized he should be taken back mbok. About him saying it's not about BM why then did he take down the post? Gosh I've missed Instagram feeds for a while now, can't refresh feeds. Abi na rain wey fall affect Glo network?
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by MissSlimbody(f): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
I'm not rejoicing that he lost his job, but he should have thought of his job before running his mouth.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2016
happy Birthday to you. age gracefully.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by bkool7(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:

Not when you've got lots of livelihood. Watch out, that dude will soon do something bigger. He's a big fish
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Mustay(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Basketmouth should have just apologised. Comedy does not need to 'core messy'.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by osita456(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Who go sack basketmouth

Self employment is the best
as in God bless you. Who go come sack am now.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Okehjp(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Respect others
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by kwankwasiya: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Well served

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Rocks See-Through Gown (Photo) / Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.