Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. (54566 Views)

''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze / BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by DonCortino: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Bros why you dey talk like this? Do you know what it means to lose your job this period?
Many people dont have job at this time too. They are not dead!
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2016
wildchild1:
Freeze will definitely get a Job with another radio station with bigger pay, he's a Radio big... only Olisa and IK are bigger than him in their industry

#Gbam, Na CoolFM I even pity,have u heard his sunday praise presentations,bad belle aside dat guy is good, with all ds new well packaged radio stations popin up, CoolFM IS DONE.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by DonCortino: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2016
greggng:
That guy is dam good in his work. I know some organisations re waiting to employ him with immediate effect. Those laughing at him should rather focus on their problems. How re we sure basket mouth won't lose his endorsement tomorrow. Nothing is permanent in life
Is the endorsements the only source of his millions?

Niggar! Basketmouth is self employed!!!
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by golddust6000(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Today is World Penis Day....Funny but Educative.....

A true friend is like a penis, he stands up for you in times of need. A genuine friend is like a bra, she supports you at all times. A faithful friend is like a condom , he protects you from all harm. A loving friend is like a vagina, she accomodates you fully despite the size of your problem.
what kind of a friend are you to me? Penis, condom, bra or vagina friend?

Do u know that the penis is the greatest breakfast ever? According to doctors it has a mushroom head, a sausage body, two eggs and milk which provides nutrients. Thus making ladies healthy and full for 9 months. Besides it has 3 good manners too.

1. Its very courteous, it stands before it performs
2. It is very emotional, it weeps during performance
3. It is polite, it bows after performing.

Send to ladies 2 laugh and to men 2 make them happy and proud of themselves.
1. Kamasutra says : If you suck one nipple, the woman herself offers the other one. And that was the origin of "buy one get one free"!

2. Did you ever notice: everything on a woman's upper body starts with a "B". Blouse, Bra, Bikini, Boobs & lower body with a "P" Peticoat, panties, pussy... That's origin of "BP"!

3. Before sex, you help each other get naked. After sex, you dress only yourself. Moral: In life no one helps you once you're bleeped.

4. Success is like pregnancy. Everybody congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you got bleeped to achieve it.

5. Life is like a dick, sometimes it becomes hard for no reason.

6. Practical thought: A husband is supposed to make his wife's panties wet, not her eyes. A wife is supposed to make her husband's dick hard, not his life..!

When a lady is pregnant,
all her friends touch her stomach ad say "Congrats!".
But none of them come and touch the man's Penis and say "Well done!".
Moral: Hard work is never appreciated: Only results matter.

Now that I've educated. you, share this fun.

Happy penis day

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by ikorodureporta: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Freemason sef.....afta he go dey preach on Sunday for radio & ppl wey no go church go dey happy...now na to buy p.a.s. go stand for Obalende or Aja roundabout cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by grandstar(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Freeze might be a nuisance sometimes but that's not a enough to rejoice over that he was sacked. For crying out loud this guy just lost his source of livelihood.

Freeze can easily get another job. Just being an MC at events should give him a good income
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by DonCortino: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2016
wildchild1:
Freeze will definitely get a Job with another radio station with bigger pay, he's a Radio big... only Olisa and IK are bigger than him in their industry

Who is dragging that one with him? The bigger pay no fit pass 300k per month.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by kennynikky(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:
Wow! My first time of making it to here even with my atachiri phone. Today is my birthday! Please show me some love!
h b d...
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by greggng: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2016
DonCortino:

Is the endorsements the only source of his millions?

You re right both has other means of income. I see no reason one laughing at the misfortune of the other. So many stations re waiting for him if he wanna work again. He might be floating his own station if care is not taking
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Sanchase: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2016
The way Freeze run his mouth on social media makes people think he is the owner of CoolFm, he was just ordinary employee undecided
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by obie206(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Yeah, yeah, Basketmouth's wife's still stay bleaching! Truth hurts!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Bros why you dey talk like this? Do you know what it means to lose your job this period?
He shud put forsale all his rolex watches that can buy a house.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by greatgod2012(f): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
uyi26:
Freeze might be a nuisance sometimes but that's not a enough to rejoice over that he was sacked. For crying out loud this guy just lost his source of livelihood.

Why didn't he think of his source of livelihood before posting yeye throwback picture up and down. Did he even realize the woman is another man's wife.

This will surely teach him a lesson that he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Brightgem:
Calm down, that job cannot be the only thing that feeds him, If he I wise. Besides others will be begging him to feature in their radio or TV Shows, say they sack am no mean say better no dey ahead.
with his bad mouth? who will hire him? if u listen to his show coolfm ull know ow terrible he his. even shades the "low" guys with him in d studio like dj smallz. the only person he doesnt shade is xclusive.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Azumoney44(f): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:
Wow! My first time of making it to here even with my atachiri phone. Today is my birthday! Please show me some love!
Happy birthday my lady, pls where is your address so that I will send your birthday Gift to you. Or holla at me 08101956577 De-Don by nickname
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by wizkidblogger(f): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Who go sack basketmouth

Self employment is the best

You can lose clients, endorsements etc
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Qualer: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
winkmart:

incasity

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Lagban(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:
Happy birthday my 3rd love, WULLNP.
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Fourwinds: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Qualer:

incase of.....
incasity grin
Qualer:

incase of.....
incasity
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Fourwinds: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
greatgod2012:

Why didn't he think of his source of livelihood before posting yeye throwback picture up and down. Did he even realize the woman is another man's wife.

This will surely teach him a lesson that he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
indiectly telling Basketmouth dat he smash the wife's hmmmmmm
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by holluphemydavid(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jarizod:
These men no sabi say dem be role models and dem don old grin

well keep making me laugh..cheesy
Freeze started it and it served him rite
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Glocee(f): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lagban:
Happy birthday my 3rd love, WULLNP.
Thank you my last love

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Fourwinds: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin
deb303:
lolx...yeyebrities and their wahala
meaning Freeze don smash Basketmouth wife's Tompolo.. grin
deb303:
lolx...yeyebrities and their wahala
meaning Freeze don smash Basketmouth wife's Tompolo..
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by holluphemydavid(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dat freeze always like to be relevant in d news, and he got it all wrong dis time
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Glocee(f): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Azumoney44:
Happy birthday my lady, pls where is your address so that I will send your birthday Gift to you. Or holla at me 08101956577 De-Don by nickname
Haha! Thanks dearie. I'm celebrating in my fellowship
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Glocee(f): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
kennynikky:
h b d...
Thanks
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by kennynikky(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:
Thanks
Uwc honey whr r we celebrating it?
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by DonCortino: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
greggng:

You re right both has other means of income. I see no reason one laughing at the misfortune of the other. So many stations re waiting for him if he wanna work again. He might be floating his own station if care is not taking

He dint laugh at anybody, he did not mention any name! He only posted a video! It not even a made in Nigeria video. We are the ones insinuateing things.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by Glocee(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
kennynikky:
Uwc honey whr r we celebrating it?
At my fellowship
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by kennynikky(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Glocee:
At my fellowship
located whr?
Re: Basketmouth Shades Daddy Freeze With Subtle Video. by MurderX: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Once called in on a cool fm programme, Network was bad, trying to comment on the issue and the prick tells me to fu...ck off. I been praying for him since then....I'm with BM on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Rocks See-Through Gown (Photo) / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.