Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T (897 Views)

My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / 'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by olatade(m): 6:10am On Aug 28, 2016
Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording To Pay For Ambulance
Below is Dana Mahji, 42 years who just lost his wife after battling with tuberculosis in the hospital. As a poor indian peasant,he was forced to carry the remains of his wife on his shoulders from the hospital heading home which was miles away because the hospital Initially refused to allow him access to an ambulance because he didn't have the means to pay for it.
With the help of his daughter, he walked over 9.942 miles and even stopped somewhere to rest. Due to the negative comments from on-lookers against the attitude of displayed by the hospital which got to the ears of the hospital officials,the hospital under pressure was forced to send an ambulance to carry the corpse to his village.

Is being poor a crime?

Re: Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by nonjebose(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Very heartless
Re: Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by INTROVERT(f): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2016
cry
Re: Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2016
In terms of been heartless, the following are/were all involved;
-the hospital
-any idiot with a vehicle that passed by the man.
-all the useless people in the community that the man passed by.
-the authority. Etc.

It's not a crime to be poor, cos nobody chooses to be.

When I said we are living in an absolutely sick and crazy Generation, I am not lying.

Haba!!!

Re: Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by mightyhazell: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Na shoulder he carry am

3 Likes

Re: Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Life ain't fair
i remember when we use to be treated like a rag at school for little we did but principal's son will be treated like king when he commits any offence
but why? Where is the love ?
Re: Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by thedarksider: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2016
ahhh..the indians..the melaninic mofos..they will realize one day,they must return to the dark-force to avoid such nonesense..

we are watching and laughing!!!... grin grin grin grin

westernized,my left foot...
Re: Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2016
Indians dey heartless and wicked even here in Nigeria. Thank God We no bad reach level If na Naija be that, i know many people for contribute money or even their car to take convey the corpse home. Sad experience for the man and his daughter
Re: Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by Luckymay(f): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2016
Eiyaa.
Re: Indian Hospital Forces Man To Carry Wife's Copse On His Head For Not Affording T by Ayomel(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2016
May almighty God be with the family it's heart breaking and I stil can't believe how this is still funny to some people

(1) (Reply)

White Discharge After Urination Or Stool Not Always Prostatitis / Can Urinating Prevent Pregnancy? / Why Do Men Shake Their Thing After Urinating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.