Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote (25986 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" / Dammy Krane: "I Swept A Whole Jail So I Could Get A Bible" / AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by oluwasegun400: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2016
Sultry singer, Waje got a special gift from legendary rocker and philantrophist, Bono of U2.

She showed it off writing what re the odds that one of the greatest gives me a Bible as a gift!!!!! Thank you Bono.

Lord, I hear you loud and clear she also shared the photo above, flanked by Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote and Bono.

Checkout the Bible below.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/28/singer-waje-gifted-with-a-bible-as-she-poses-with-bono-and-aliko-dangote/

2 Shares

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by oluwasegun400: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2016
nice
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2016
Is Mr Dangote wearing a dress?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by agarawu23(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2016
She go read am?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Richking98(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by sinaj(f): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2016
agarawu23:
She go read am?
u harsh o! grin

4 Likes

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by agarawu23(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2016
sinaj:
u harsh o! grin

na reality. smiley
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Kingzulex: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2016
see as she dey smile asif she chop nairabet

1 Like

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by cruzita(f): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2016
sir dangote I sight your gown

waje I hope say that bible no go enter cupboard forever

4 Likes

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by bonechamberlain(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2016
That Bible may end up being on the shelf for years, without being read. sad

2 Likes

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by adorablepepple(f): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2016
I hope it's the complete one and not filtered version

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Oche211(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2016
agarawu23:
She go read am?
na the real question be dat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2016
nice one
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Rexphobia(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2016
Best gift ever

1 Like

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by mrsethan: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2016
cute
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Mrsbennyyr: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Davland(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Even if he wears nothing,his unclothedness would still be xpensive

19 Likes

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by dadaha: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Hope it's not all those "modified to secular taste" bibles undecided

2 Likes

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by kennynikky(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2016
agarawu23:
She go read am?
nop, she go carry am sing song, title the bible ft tekno.. C question.
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by crackhouse(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Everybody wanna take a snap with richest dude. Enlarge the photo and keep in sitting room.
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by dadaha: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Davland:

shocked

6 Likes

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by kennynikky(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2016
Kingzulex:
see as she dey smile asif she chop nairabet
u get sure game ni?

1 Like

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by kennynikky(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Davland:

Heheheh, real matter.

1 Like

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by kullozone(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Why na
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by delishpot: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Dem Don try
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by neyoworld247(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2016
See dangote belle

2 Likes

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by encryptjay(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2016
neyoworld247:
See dangote belle
Who six packs epp for this economy?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Greenback: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Wetin bring bono and waje and dangote together? Abokki dangote sef
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by jhoesee(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2016
kennynikky:
nop, she go carry am sing song, title the bible ft tekno.. C question.
Haha am I d only one dah got d joke?
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

He looks pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Pain(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2016
Nigerian women are just too heavy on makeup these days. I wonder why they think it makes them beautiful? It so hard to find a real beauty on the streets these days. All I see are masquerades and over bleached hags

1 Like

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by jbbalarabe(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2016
Greenback:
Wetin bring bono and waje and dangote together?
Abokki dangote sef
Abokki Dangote the richest black man on earth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy Graduates From High School (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) / Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.