Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote (26069 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" / Dammy Krane: "I Swept A Whole Jail So I Could Get A Bible" / AY Makun And Aliko Dangote At Saraki's Daughter Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by TheAlchemist: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Dangote needs a tummy tuck!
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Kingzulex: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2016
kennynikky:
u get sure game ni?
Bro nothing is 100percent sure on earth,The only thing i fit assure u about na Buhari defeat come 2019
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Ozavize88(f): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2016
That picture is not really nice,waje look shapeless in d picture
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2016
no real mention of bono on the comments here. i even looked up the guy yesterday not knowing he will make the news here. for those who dont know him, he's done alot of philanthropic work in africa.
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by kennynikky(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Kingzulex:

Bro nothing is 100percent sure on earth,The only thing i fit assure u about na Buhari defeat come 2019
nah lie, dat wey no go use im tenure finish...nah only 1 kidney d man get oh, wit ear prob, mental disability. Imagine all dis 4 1 person? Make we gv am 1 more yrs
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by SWORD419(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Is Mr Dangote wearing a dress?
LMAFOO Itz called jallabiya
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by sexychocho(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Itz not just about collecting d bible but itz about reading it

I hope she reads it sha
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by afo86: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
The man dey wear cafthan
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by AuroraB(f): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Davland:

Even if he wears nothing,his unclothedness would still be xpensive
You don't say... shocked

1 Like

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by LEGENDP(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Tinyemeka(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
It's not even a bible!

Bloggers and follow follow postings be like...

1 Share

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Freakypinky(f): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mr Dangote is looking pregnant.
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by Yommy247(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Is Mr Dangote wearing a dress?
my dear, ask around
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by toocoded: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Davland:

Even if he wears nothing,his unclothedness would still be xpensive
Epic reply shocked

1 Like

Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by AdeKamal(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2016
adorablepepple:
I hope it's the complete one and not filtered version

so Bible get filtered versions...
my God, i salute your patience... man manipulating God's word to sweet their desires. ..

no wonder Muslims claim their Qur'an is untouched...therefore better... Infact they are better shocked
adorablepepple:
I hope it's the complete one and not filtered version

so Bible get filtered versions...
my God, i salute your patience... man manipulating God's word to sweet their desires. ..

no wonder Muslims claim their Qur'an is untouched...therefore better... Infact they are better
Re: Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote by meobizy(f): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2018
For a world renowned figure his handwriting is surely fowl scratch. I'm shocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bono: Omotola, Waje, Femi Kuti, Cobhams Asoquo,Others Hangout (photos) / Seyi Law Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo Over Her Response To Him / Tony Tetuila And His Son (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.