Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

"President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos (4046 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons / President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2016
Nigerians really have no chill. Following the 'dog saga' which has been rocking the nation for weeks now, some citizens have deemed it fit to make jokes out of it after it was revealed by the presidential spokesperson; Mallam Garba Shehu -that the president likes cartoons.. These pictures of an "attractive-looking" president Muhammadu Buhari -are trending on twitter after they were posted online....

Some online users are calling for "the head" of the person who did this to the president... See their reactions below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/president-buhari-likes-cartoons-see.html

Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2016

Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2016
nawa oo
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2016
what is this again... another arrest in progress

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by writetopoker: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2016
when will the nightmare of bubu government end self, me I tire. A bag of 50kg rice @ N25k
bubu and his generation will definitely suffer for this

3 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by TheFreeOne: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Nigerians got no chill.

A beautifully handsome Buboo. grin
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2016
very good..bfr u retire or leave that seat u must suffer more mr.mallam
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by BlackSeptember: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2016
See as buhari look like CARTOON

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by stexsy(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Imagine a whole president rushing to see cartoon first instead of reading about the economy..

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by lollmaolol(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Nigerians got no chill.

A beautifully handsome Buboo. grin

Mystical beauty....hmmm...looks like a Brazilian wizard
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by computerboy: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
"Perfect365" oh how i love that software grin
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by TheFreeOne: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
lollmaolol:

Mystical beauty....hmmm...looks like a Brazilian wizard
Really grin grin grin

Why go abroad when wizard of Daura will suffice

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by ShootToKill: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
That's our amiable SHERRIFAT IN TOWN.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by dubemnaija: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Na him cause am

Instead of the man to sit his ass down and work, he's busy galivanting around the globe watching cartoons grin

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
dubemnaija:
Na him cause am

Instead of the man to sit his ass down and work, he's busy galivanting around the globe watching cartoons grin
Theres nothing bad in watching cartoons sad
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by lollmaolol(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Really grin grin grin

Why go abroad when wizard of Daura will suffice

Lol...bhadooo
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by dubemnaija: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Theres nothing bad in watching cartoons sad

There is everything bad in leaving your primary duty behind and opt for cartoon watching.

The man uses 22hrs in a day watching cartons. C'mon, that's very bad
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
dubemnaija:

There is everything bad in leaving your primary duty behind and opt for cartoon watching.

The man uses 22hrs in a day watching cartons. C'mon, that's very bad
when it comes to cartoons especially anime, it's very much allowed cheesy cheesy that's my niggaa cool grin
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by dubemnaija: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
when it comes to cartoons especially anime, it's very much allowed cheesy cheesy that's my niggaa cool grin

Maybe he should be chased down to daura to continue the cartoon watching there. Let him leave govt business for serious people like me wink

N/B: I too, like cartoons very much
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by tinkinjow: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg lives too hard these days so mk we laff at those who r responsible for it rather than hating on them
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Did somebody call 'her" Sherifat. cheesy cheesy ...I'd rather say Buharat
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hope it is not emekaemmex of NL did that because that guy is on DSS wanted list already.
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by agadaone1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Yes no respect for buhari n I can understand that.. But we should have some little respect for is office... for crying out loud his the fuccking president of federal republic of NIGERIA
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by papaejima1: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
agadaone1:
Yes no respect for buhari n I can understand that.. But we should have some little respect for is office... for crying out loud his the fuccking president of federal republic of NIGERIA
Fuccking president? shocked shocked shocked
Bros, you no get chill o
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by abeyaktech: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
This woman beautiful... grin
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by policy12: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Eh naija Don vex o o.
Re: "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos by skyman200(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
What of this one

(1) (Reply)

Igbo, Biafra, Christmas And Security Checkpoints / Only Igbos Will Suffer Under Buhari-online Yorubas / #BUHARI MUST Go is..trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.