Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,855 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Happiest Couples Reveal That This Is More Important Than Love In A Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happiest Couples Reveal That This Is More Important Than Love In A Relationship (876 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happiest Couples Reveal That This Is More Important Than Love In A Relationship by teemystic(f): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2016
The oldest and wisest couples have revealed that understanding and communication is even more important than love itself, when it comes to intimate relationships. They say that in their years of experience, there are a lot of divorced people who still love each other but yet they never really understood themselves. Love is very important, however, they say love is not just enough. It is essential to take time out to better understand people you love. It’s not always easy, but healthy love is strengthened by the willingness to understand. In their words, Love without understanding will wilt like flowers without water.
Read more -- http://www.healthylifecoupon.com/2016/08/happiest-couples-reveal-that-this-is.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happiest Couples Reveal That This Is More Important Than Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2016
teemystic:
The oldest and wisest couples have revealed that understanding and communication is even more important than love itself, when it comes to intimate relationships. They say that in their years of experience, there are a lot of divorced people who still love each other but yet they never really understood themselves. Love is very important, however, they say love is not just enough. It is essential to take time out to better understand people you love. It’s not always easy, but healthy love is strengthened by the willingness to understand. In their words, Love without understanding will wilt like flowers without water.
Read more -- http://www.healthylifecoupon.com/2016/08/happiest-couples-reveal-that-this-is.html
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happiest Couples Reveal That This Is More Important Than Love In A Relationship by chigoizie7(m): 12:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Ggam
Re: Happiest Couples Reveal That This Is More Important Than Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 29, 2016
I dunno how more true this little piece can be. Only if more young people of marriage age can put this to heart, the less divorces and separations there will be.

(1) (Reply)

See What Buhari Did To His Wife Aisha: A Must Read. / Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me? / Are His Eyes Elsewhere Because You Have Given Birth To Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.