Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls (15380 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Ambassadorial List: Buhari Agrees To Withdraw Nominees / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by hssl(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by Adeyeancah(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2016
CHOPUP411:
This is absurd
This government is as clueless as blind man in a maze
ABEG MAKE UNA SHUT UP FOR THERE!
IF ONE OR TWO OF UR CHILDREN DEY THERE, YOU WOULDN'T MIND ABOUT THIS MOVE! angry
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by iceybux(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2016
good morning all..great week ahead, anyways its soo complex on er with every one's opinion..but family or no family swapin some unidentified girls for a terrorist is not really a welcome idea believe or not this guys get away with this..surely will make more greater capture for more demanding swap that will put this nation in a very big danger.. u don't negotiation with sets of individuals who only wants death for u expect u abide by their rules.. stop all this "if its or family or not" that's just life will all someway or the other have predicament stages of life..
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by FLYFIRE(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Adeyeancah:
ABEG MAKE UNA SHUT UP FOR THERE!
IF ONE OR TWO OF UR CHILDREN DEY THERE, YOU WOULDN'T MIND ABOUT THIS MOVE! angry
Just keep quiet....it's a scam. Do you know that the school principal is already a commisioner & the chief wailer lady is the NPA Chief?
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by Adeyeancah(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2016
fabulousfortune:
Outrageous decision. Wat else do u expect 4rm an illiterate undecided
YOU WEY DEY LITERATE NO GO APPRECIATE THIS MOVE IF TO SAY ONE OR TWO OF YOUR DAUGHTER(S) DEY THERE... E MA WO ENU BI TI EJA
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2016
tomandjerry:
All these terrorists were prisoners our soldiers risked their lives to capture.
Unless this man declares a state of emergency in Borno, BH may capture the whole state tomorrow.
Does Buhari even watch counterterrorism movies?
Don't tell me we're as backward as this!
Nigerian Army has all it takes, I repeat, our army has all it takes to defeat these ragtag terrorists.
But they were inundated with sabotage from Islamic fundamentalist soldiers who infiltrated the rank and file in the days of Jonathan, going as far as publishing the names of all DSS officers and Islamic fundamentalist commanders who're reluctant in issuing BH offensive orders today.
Sadly, the C-in-C is also an Islamic fundamentalist.
Ironically, we're waging a war against Islamic extremists.
The state totters.
With all the counterterrorism movies you watched. Have you not read news where US swapped prisoners with Alqaeda and Taliban
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/26/freed-al-qaeda-operative-floated-as-part-prisoner-swap-ex-diplomat-says.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/29/politics/bergdahl-swap-prisoner-militant-activity/
If Buhari is a fundamentalist as you called him. Why is he waging war on Boko haram? Stop this assumption of yours and get facts about rules if engagement.
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by Adeyeancah(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2016
FLYFIRE:

Just keep quiet....it's a scam. Do you know that the school principal is already a commisioner & the chief wailer lady is the NPA Chief?
SHUT UP FOR THERE! THE EVIDENCE THAT ITS A SCAM FROM YOU OR I DON'T BELIEVE !
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Probably releasing the guys to go fight for Palestinian people....else I don't get it
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by pryme(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2016
lytech1:
We all knew chibok girl saga was a scam!!!
Ok,Bubu don turn to moses..
Trying to free his people(BH boys) now that he has the chance.

God is watching you

So the likes of Michelle Obama, Angela Jolie, Dwayne Johnson will carry "Bring Back Our Girls" place cards to support the so called scam? There are none so blind like those that refuse to see.
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by DonCortino: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2016
emperorchedda:
Yes no one knows the casualties, no one knows if Shekau was truly injured and NO ONE can also say Chibok girls were killed. So dude stop spreading the lies, except you were the one that killed them
I never say they were dead! I only pointed out to you that there was a "CLAIM" by bh that some of d girls were killed by d air strikes. Which u denied!
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by FLYFIRE(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Adeyeancah:
SHUT UP FOR THERE! THE EVIDENCE THAT ITS A SCAM FROM YOU OR I DON'T BELIEVE !
Are you ok? If you try this again I will teach you a lesson you will never forget..Mark my word.

Modified

But why fight for these scams sef...Ok friend end it here
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2016
sometime when am reading comments I see the reason the leaders of this contraption do as they like..... the reason is because THE MONKEYS AND BABOOMS ALSO BUY TO EVERY STORY THEY PAY THE NEWS ANGENCIES TO DELIVER TO THEM......THEY HAVE NEVER OBJECT TO ANY OR ASK REASONABLE QUESTIONS..... THE. DON'T SEE THE TRUTH RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM...... BUT MY QUESTION IS, WAS THERE A CHIBOK GIRLS IN THE FIRST PLACE BIKONU.......BUHARI JUST WANT TO RELEASE ALL THE BOKOHARAMS APPREHENDED BY JONATHAN COX HE USED THEM TO GET JONATHAN OFF THE SEAT...... HE'S ONLY TRYNA MAKE IT LOOK OFFICIAL SO THAT THE MONKEYS AND BABOONS DON'T COME ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS WHEN THE TIME IS LATE...... PLS HELP ME ASK HIM IF HE WILL ALSO TRADE CHIBOK GIRLS FOR THE RELEASE OF NDA IF HE HAS ONE IN HIS CUSTODY THOUGH....... NIGERIA MASSES ARE IN ONE ALMIGHTY MESS..... U GUYS THINK THINGS WILL TURN AROUND.... WELL THE ANSWER IS NO..... IT WILL CONTINUE GOING TO WORST UNTIL NNAMDI KANU IS RELEASED...... THE PEOPLE OF BIAFRA WILL SUFFER TOO BUT WE KNOW WE WILL SURVIVE TO THE LAZY HAUSA AND YORUBA LETS SEE HOW THEY SURVIVE.......WE WILL SHOW THE ZOO WE CONTROL THE ECONOMY
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by lordkhalifa(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2016
CHOPUP411:
This is absurd
This government is as clueless as blind man in a maze
absurd indeed... doing exactly the same thing they find wrong in previous government, American government will rather bomb abducted american citizen along with their captives than to freed captured terrorists.... doghari is a clown
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by EagleNest(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Does government have any other better option that this?
Let him seize the opportunity while it lasts.
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by joe120120(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by Organs(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
lytech1:
[s]We all knew chibok girl saga was a scam!!!
Ok,Bubu don turn to moses..
Trying to free his people(BH boys) now that he has the chance.

God is watching you
[/s]

LYTECH1: A fool is he who knows not and knows not that he knows not. Also, stupidity is when you are seeing foreigners travelling to Maiduguri, Chibok village etc and meeting parents, family members village heads, religious leaders, gathering information, doing case studies, having a story on each kidnapped girl and sharing that story on major news network, and you have one brain dead individual sitting his ass in PH, Enugu, Lagos, etc and screaming "its all a scam!!!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by Adeyeancah(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
FLYFIRE:

Are you ok? If you try this again I will teach you a lesson you will never forget..Mark my word.

Modified

But why fight for these scams sef...Ok friend end it here
sure bro... cheesy
Re: Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls by Solexmark: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2018
is not a new thing that they'll tell us that boko haram the islamic terrorist has been technically defeat but killing everywhere in the northeast' let them do the exchange and tell us another fool news again... political saga Boko Haram A.K.A Islamic Terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Helps Mother Of Triplets Abandoned By Husband (photos) / 2023: Makinde Goes Spiritual, "Awaits God’s Decision / APC Holds NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.