Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (908747 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
browndegreat:
Bro do you reside in canada if yes please i'll like you to help me out with the gcms doc

No I don't.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Omonjoe(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Is it Conestoga college?
Robotics and automation?
I applied when I got here and that is the way it should because you will need your study permit to apply which you can only get when you land.
It does not take more than three weeks to be processed.
Mine took less than 2 weeks and same goes with all my coursemates
quote author=jayjayjay007 post=49621649]thanks for your reply im a sis by the way smiley. So i wait till i get the study permit before applying for co_op permit? hmm my course is due to start jan 2017 will there be time for that still as i imagine it will taake another 3 months or so?

[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Omonjoe(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Is it Conestoga college?
Robotics and automation?
I applied when I got here and that is the way it should because you will need your study permit to apply which you can only get when you land.
It does not take more than three weeks to be processed.
Mine took less than 2 weeks and same goes with all my coursemates
jayjayjay007:
thanks for your reply im a sis by the way smiley. So i wait till i get the study permit before applying for co_op permit? hmm my course is due to start jan 2017 will there be time for that still as i imagine it will taake another 3 months or so?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tarry(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Basalt:
@ launrey

You never answer me o o o o o.

Why on earth did you say I should leave Nigeria for a diploma course in Canada.

Bsc and Diploma which one big pass?

I am interested in Msc and not diploma, if you have any reason for mentioning Diploma, then I am all ears.

Thank you
Note, I have already applied for Msc in U of M, I plan to apply in one other university To stand a double chance , if you give me a strong reason why you mentioned Diploma, I can give it a try since I have already applied for Msc

Don't make the mistake of applying for diploma, if you don't want heart ache. Apply for Msc in the other university to increase your chances of getting admission, the diploma route is a very risky route full of delay

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Basalt(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tarry:

Don't make the mistake of applying for diploma, if you don't want heart ache. Apply for Msc in the other university to increase your chances of getting admission, the diploma route is a very risky route full of delay

Thanks so much my guy.
I was really so surprised when he mentioned Diploma and since he is yet to clarify himself, let me take it as a slip of tongue.

To tell you the truth, my parents won't even spend one kobo to support my tuition if I mention Diploma to them.
They will see it as a waste of resources and time.
It's either Msc or nothing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bibason: 12:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Wow, reading through your comments gives we that are in the same shoe with you a little bit of hope, mine is 4wks gone and still no response from cic as per instructions on how to pay for biometric and also get it done. So please i will like to know if you were asked to make the payment online or you were asked to go to vfs to do so since it was an online application you did initially. Please will be expecting your response, thanx=jamal411 post=49625796]Hello House... I applied online for study permit after being denied based on purpose of visit only. After my application I got the usual application confirmation and no biometrics request letter and its 6 weeks gone already... But suddenly I received an email from CIC yesterday that I should pay for biometrics... I'm wandering if the rules have changed... Because I know biometrics are almost immediately after an application has been made. Mine took 6weeks before CIC requested I pay for biometrics. I'm thinking if they wanted to refuse my application they could have just done that. No need for biometrics payment again since I have been refused previously. Please house does anyone have anything to say to this or has anyone had a similar experience? @MichV and my very wonderful helpers in the house pls drop a line. Thank you guys.... [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vickyehi: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2016
Good morning house,
a quick question. .....pls has anyone had a tracking ID that's ......CALASTU****1? and where is this gonna be processed since its not bearing the ghana code.
Cos all I have always seen is GHASTU.
Note it's an online application.

Pls soj,Mr justwise and all others any ideas?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jvesta: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Basalt:
I applied in University of Manitoba last night and surprisingly #32016 Was removed from my account.

I thought one Canadian Dollar is #240?
I was expecting them to take 24,000 and they took 32,016.

I wanted to apply to two universities with #50,000 Now university of Manitoba has taken more than 50% of that money.

When did 1 Canadian Dollar turn to #320.16?
which card and which bank did you use?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Basalt(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Jvesta:
which card and which bank did you use?

First Bank / Master card
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Guess it is Lagos.
vickyehi:
Good morning house,
a quick question. .....pls has anyone had a tracking ID that's ......CALASTU****1? and where is this gonna be processed since its not bearing the ghana code.
Cos all I have always seen is GHASTU.
Note it's an online application.

Pls soj,Mr justwise and all others any ideas?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jvesta: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2016
afredytee:

Thank you so much for your time. but may I ask why I can't travel now? considering accommodation won't be an issue, So also the new offer of admission won't be ready soon, needless to mention I already made travel arrangement for next week.
if you travel when the school had deferred your admission,the study permit you will be given at the port of entry would have expired before the completion of your course.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jvesta: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2016
jayjayjay007:
thanks for your reply im a sis by the way smiley. So i wait till i get the study permit before applying for co_op permit? hmm my course is due to start jan 2017 will there be time for that still as i imagine it will taake another 3 months or so?

you don't have a problem. One can apply for co-op permit inside Canada. The main coco is TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Carter001(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Pls whose application is 15weeks/more , CIC nor gree return passport oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KayPapi: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Any online applicants in September ?
How much were you charged in naira and what bank ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jvesta: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2016
afredytee:

Thank you so much. I understand you clearly but here is why I called it a peculiar problem. I just submitted my passport for stamping last week and I haven't gotten it back. the school just notified me that they may withdraw My current offer and give me another for the next fall 2017. it has not been withdrawn yet and won't be before I get my trv. the reason for wanting to withdraw it is late resumption
when you get your passport, email the school and ask if you you could still resume this term,if the answer is affirmative,resume, if it is not, leave it till next year. However, you could also request the school to defer you to MAY term if u are in so much hurry to leave. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ruffy147: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy Sunday to us and I pray we reach our destination in Jesuse name... Please I need and advise and please put me through. I applied for student visa which is undergraduate and the program is for 4 years. I did submit my documents and I was call for medical and later I was refuse for Visa. This are the reasons they issued for my refusal... Attached below

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guadete: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Chinuaj:
.... contact me i can beof help

Thanks bro
have replied your mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ladon7: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2016
I am a mother of 3(age 7,5 n3), had B.sc industrial chemistry (second class lower in 2005) and pursued a postgraduate diploma in education in 2011. I av been working in my present job like 5years ago( 5yrs work experience), I want to use school route to get a PR, and I was told I cannot get a master in Canada with my 2.2, pls is it advisable I go for a postgraduate diploma in Canada( which university) or can is there any university that takes 2.2 . pls advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bravemykl: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Happy Sunday everyone.. Please i am a HND holder in Electrical Engineering. I am searching for a nice school i can apply for PGD(C) with a low tuition fee.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by byskoye: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD EVER USE DAVID COHEN OR ANY CANADIAN LAWYER AS AS AGENT,THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

THEY DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR YOU .This is my 2cents advice. as i have lost so much to them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
byskoye:
PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD EVER USE DAVID COHEN OR ANY CANADIAN LAWYER AS AS AGENT,THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

THEY DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR YOU .This is my 2cents advice. as i have lost so much to them.
Please share what transpired?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Just got my acceptance letter for Uregina for MEng Electronic Eng Winter 2017. TRV application next. Please I need a distinct SOP. Please I need your help gurus

1..I need a confirmed SOP template (I can't find the one I saved from nairaland previously)

2..Paper and Online application, which is faster? NB: I have over 30 docs I want to submit (50 pages at least)..Don't know if I can scan and compress everything online. What is the minimum size requirement for upload self?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bbwollex(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
App submitted 22 Sep, paper route, Humber college PGC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
emma4eva :
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, Medical Passed
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Judgepelumi(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
KayPapi:
Any online applicants in September ?
How much were you charged in naira and what bank ?

@302 GTbank
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by chiamo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Can someone here please advise me.
I want my 21 years old daughter who has a National Certificate in Hair Dressing and Cosmetology to go to Australia or Canada to study more on this vocation and also work there.
What are the steps I should take to achieve this goal.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ebi01(f): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Carter001:
Pls whose application is 15weeks/more , CIC nor gree return passport oo

14weeeks. And not a word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.