Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? (727 Views)

What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
If i slap an army man in front of barrack, what will happen?
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by lecturerdabo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Are you that dull

You want result before writing exams

Its only when you ve done the experiment that we can all know the result!!!

1 Like

Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by ikbnice(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Go and put it to practise nah.
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by GMBuhari: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Best comment ever

lecturerdabo:
Are you that dull

Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Are you that dull

Yo momma!
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Are you that dull

Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example.
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Are you that dull

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
GMBuhari:
Best comment ever

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to prove it by ur comment.
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by simpleseyi: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
elego1:

My friend slapped a Lt. Col in front of Ojo Military Cantonment in Lagos. That my friend has been made a full Colonel. The Chief of Army Staff staff said that for a civilian to slap a Lt. Col. in front of a barrack, that means that the civilian is one step ahead of the military guy. This means that if you my good e-friend slap a Major General in front of military barrack, you will be made a Lt. General and if you are lucky enough to slap a full General, it means that you will be made a Field Marshal like Idi Amin Dada. Please don't forget me when you get to the top.

Please try it today and we shall meet at Jesus feet to discuss your elevation to the next level where we meet to part no more.
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
elego1:
My momma!
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
elego1:
My birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
elego1:
It's better to let someone think I am an Idiot and to prove it by my comment.
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
elego1:
Two wrongs don't make a right, take my parents as an example.
Re: If I Perform This Experiment, What Will Happen? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
elego1:

You want front page by all means abi?

Please go put on ur pampers and get lost with your homework KID!!!

(1) (Reply)

INEC Disowns Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Flagbearer / Nigeria Needs Niger Delta More Than Lagos. FACTS. / 25 Ways To Ruin Your Life By 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.