Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ruggedman Reveals Heart Breaking Revelation About His Relationship Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Reveals Heart Breaking Revelation About His Relationship Status (645 Views)

Jim Iyke Explains Why His Relationship With Timaya Is Deeper Than We Know / BBNaija: Miracle Speaks On His Relationship With Nina / Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Reveals Heart Breaking Revelation About His Relationship Status by westreporter(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Rapper, Ruggedman has opened up on his relationship status, as he explains reasons for being single.

Rapper, Ruggedman has opened up on his relationship status, as he explains reasons for being single.
According to him, marriage should not be done because other people are doing it.

He expressed sadness, citing that there are many artistes in the industry whose career experienced slow down due to marriage.
“Marriage will happen when it will happen. Marriage is not a fashion statement that everybody wants to join the trend. You don’t get married because people are getting married or get married because people asked you to do so, you get married when you are very ready to get married.

I keep saying parents should not force their children to get married because it’s part of what causes domestic violence in homes of nowadays”.
“For now, i am still single. I know I’ll get married when the right time comes. If you do things right, marriage won’t be a barrier to your music or whatever you are doing.

I will not lie to you, I know a lot of artistes that got married and it slowed down their career so much.

But there are those who got married and are still doing their thing. It’s all left to you and how you manage your marriage and career. I’ll always advice that one should marry his or her best friend; it helps a lot”.

SOURCE: https://ngceleb.com/ruggedman-reveals-relationship-status/

Re: Ruggedman Reveals Heart Breaking Revelation About His Relationship Status by cornel994(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sir ur love live is urs and urs alone

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Reveals Heart Breaking Revelation About His Relationship Status by westreporter(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
cornel994:
Sir ur love live is urs and urs alone

Why are you angry lipsrsealed
Re: Ruggedman Reveals Heart Breaking Revelation About His Relationship Status by cornel994(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
westreporter:

Why are you angry lipsrsealed
wer u c d anger
Re: Ruggedman Reveals Heart Breaking Revelation About His Relationship Status by westreporter(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
cornel994:
wer u c d anger

Sorry.... maybe am high wink

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Reveals Heart Breaking Revelation About His Relationship Status by cornel994(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
westreporter:

Sorry.... maybe am high wink
lol u nid am abeg, but e beta not b oshogbo wee

(1) (Reply)

Ycee Rains Insult On Twitter Fan (see Tweets) / Don Jazzy, Davido, Savage Losses Out As MTN Retains Iyanya, Chidinma, Others / The 100 All Time Greatest American Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.