Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerians: Learn How To Earn Huge Money A Month With Ease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians: Learn How To Earn Huge Money A Month With Ease (421 Views)

Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) / How The MMM Owner Makes Huge Money At Your Expense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians: Learn How To Earn Huge Money A Month With Ease by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Happy sunday,Am loyal.

Am introducing a hot business for you guys which you must grab.

There is a particular stuff that is going on online;and it was how to earn huge money monthly(trusted) and (legit).

This online stuff was set up by someone who makes huge money from it.the person has updated an e-book and kept it at a promo price of N1,500.

The person further screenshoted like 50 Gmail messages bank alerts from his bank with different amounts of money.

Hundreds of people are already commenting and purchasing the e-book.
Even peoples comment will push you to buy your own.

Now am like the middle person here.
You know,we need to survive.

So you will pay me N500.And i will give you the site url;then you can purchase the e-book at N1,500 (promo price) and learn the secret with other people that purchased.

As for me,i dont have money to purchase the e-book ;so am like connecting you and connecting myself too.

I tried as much as possible to make my writings complicated,i didnt mention the persons name,website,the amount involved (huge money thou)
so there is no way you will find out if you dont pay me N500.

So check out my Signature and contact me using the contact method i provided.

lol..you might think its a scam or not true.

at least 2% will contact me and might use the money i've gotten to purchase mine.

Its just like budgeting N2000.
N500 For me and N1,500 for the e-book which is the promo price.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Skill On How To Run Your Own Repair Centre. / FOREX 101- 2 / A Strong Message To Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.