Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) (23530 Views)

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by nduprincekc(m): 1:17am On Aug 29, 2016

13 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by sorom4: 1:59am On Aug 29, 2016
Probably they don't know the meaning of a noun. Lol.

Lecture them jor!

28 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by general111(m): 2:57am On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by satelliteDISH(m): 3:22am On Aug 29, 2016
general111:
grin grin

Why U dry shine ur 32 nah? Abi U want make buharri send police come arrest U.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by adconline(m): 3:28am On Aug 29, 2016
The man made more sense than all those zombie followers. In Kenya, a brand of beer is named Obama, if somebody had done that in Naija, it would have led to killing because some people's sensibilities would have been offended. Naija is Devil's test lab on earth!'

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:32am On Aug 29, 2016
BUHARI na your role model kwa nu? grin
Next time, choose a better role model!

One with WAEC! cheesy

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by SuperSuave(m): 3:34am On Aug 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Like if you're in support of this man, share if you're against him[/size] cool

227 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Unfortunately, our zombie neighbors think otherwise.

^^^^^
meanwhile,
The poster above me have a question to ask....

7 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2016
SuperSuave:
[size=15pt]Like if you're in support of this man, share if you're against him[/size] cool
Am not in support of him. But I support his right to name his dog pigs and monkey any name he likes including Buhari.

It's his fundamental right!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by policy12: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2016
At least he has gained popularity....

3 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 29, 2016
the guy said he named his dogs after his role models, so buhari is one of his role models. The guy na confirmed zombie. grin

7 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by doingood: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Why would one choose buhari as a role model. Joe u deserves that punishment.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by basty: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2016
oro wo lowa lenu omo iya Aje

Which words dey for witch pikin mouth?
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Sermwell(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Click like if you think this country is a joke grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by listica(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2016
adconline:
The man made more sense than all those zombie followers. In Kenya, a brand of beer is named Obama, if somebody had done that in Naija, it would have led to killing because some people's sensibilities would have been offended. Naija is Devil's test lab on earth!'
huhuhubuvububuhuhuhuhuhubh. .....hahahahahaha
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Category1: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2016
[size=14pt]u ain't free to name ur dog buhari, but I'm such bubu gave his dog a western name.
Incompetent presidiot
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Cubeet2: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2016
No mind Bughari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by oluwaVaz(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2016
the man don turn to celeb.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Chienex24(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2016
rightly naming a dog buhari don turn wahala for this man...

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by RealSniper: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2016
See How Looking For Trouble Has Turned Him To Celebrity.Make I Go Find Trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by simplex2: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2016
lol...if you like, turn logic upside down, your crime is not the name you gave to your dog; your crime is inciting violence and disrupting public peace.

Na so the other woman go dey scream Jesus Saves in front of an Abuja mosque and she was beheaded. She no carry her Jesus saves remain for her church. If this guy had been beheaded, I am sure most of them supporting him now would have turned to accuse the police of insecurity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by listica(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Am livin to da promised land where I won't see herdsmen or ...Nigerian is not a country full stop

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by cold(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Why did they have to kill his dogs? Nigerians are so intolerant it's not even funny. Something is fundamentally wrong with this lot.

4 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by jmoore(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Even the name sounds like an Igbo name.

'Buharia oche ndi a' means 'change these chairs'. '

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by obailala(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Why dem go kill Buhari na?... This kind of country sef! undecided

Now that he has the free support of over 100 lawyers, he should sue the police authorities for some serious damages.

6 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by viqueta(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
i committed no crime so am going back to my house, so dassol....you understand?

4 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by shammah1(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Click like if you think that this man is now more popular than our dictator. Click share if you think otherwise.

May God punish any tyrant

20 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by legendte(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
I stand with Joe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Thisnut(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2016
mr Joe should take the Nigerian justice system to the international court. This truly shows that the justice system in Nigeria is a shame. Why on earth would they kill his dog and put him in detention?

The only crime i see in this case is killing his pet and not calling his pet what ever he feels like. Would they have arrested Joe and afterwards kill his child if he had name his child after buhari ? Becausr In western counties, you treat your pets like you would have for your kids.

Animal protection agency should pick up the case from here . Even if he did call his dog to course crises with his neighbor , the neighbor on the other hand has no case, because the case is just base on perception, imaginary cases does not hold ground in the court of law. It's just like saying you had a bad dream about your neighbor killing you in the dream, even if you later die, no law will hold that neighbor

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2016
This Govt nd its zombie supporters keep embarrassing this country...And to think this man still has a case in court is silly

2 Likes

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by shammah1(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Of course
adconline:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 / 8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / What's The Breed Name For Our Local Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.