Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) (23563 Views)

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by emekaD3(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
4 words, 8 "you understand"
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by free2ryhme: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
why is he speaking out
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by basty: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
I have a Dog named Odimegwu Ojukwu. A pity the Dog ran away last week towards Ladipo Market.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by aninexzy(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Sermwell:
Click like if you think this country is a joke grin
me I no wan talk oooo, before de cum arrest me.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Spanner4(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2016
I will be buying a Cat, pls guys what shall I name him?
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by DonCortino: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2016
He has done no wrong period! The nigerian police will always be useless.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Cubeet2: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2016
So the man is even a Zombie, sees Buhari as role model ...Serves him right
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by DonCortino: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2016
free2ryhme:
why is he speaking out

So that you can learn what a noun is.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by daniecrown06(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2016
This Topic is supposed to be on POLITICS SECTION and NOT PET SECTION...haba,its so annoying
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by DonCortino: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2016
simplex2:
lol...if you like, turn logic upside down, your crime is not the name you gave to your dog; your crime is inciting violence and disrupting public peace.

Na so the other woman go dey scream Jesus Saves in front of an Abuja mosque and she was beheaded. She no carry her Jesus saves remain for her church. If this guy had been beheaded, I am sure most of them supporting him now would have turned to accuse the police of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by debedebe(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Good one from Joe, but with d love u av for Buhari as ur role model... u can name ur child Buhari immediately ur wife put to bed.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2016
funny comments.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by bkool7(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

Am not in support of him. But I support his right to name his dog pigs and monkey any name he likes including Buhari.

It's his fundamental right!

How about his right to parade the dog amongst Hausas named Buhari?
How many dog owners write names on their dogs?

I won't waste my mb watching the video since he hasn't learned his lesson that Nigeria is unique

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by panditocracy(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2016
bkool7:

I won't waste my mb watching the video since he hasn't learned his lesson that Nigeria is unique

Go die if e dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by bkool7(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2016
doingood:
Why would one choose buhari as a role model. Joe u deserves that punishment.

That man is a liar. That's simply what his cunning lawyers told him to say.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by bkool7(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2016
panditocracy:

Go die if e dey pain you.
Hahaha! E be like nah u e pain o.

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2016
adconline:
The man made more sense than all those zombie followers. In Kenya, a brand of beer is named Obama, if somebody had done that in Naija, it would have led to killing because some people's sensibilities would have been offended. Naija is Devil's test lab on earth!'

double lol to (devils test lab)
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Abujabir24: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2016
Can I name my dog nnamdi kanu and walk the streets of aba or onitsha without been lynched?

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Guyman02: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2016
The guy is becoming a celebrity gradually with all this publicity.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by TemmyWon(f): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2016
My mum has two bingos one is peace the other happiness, when I asked why those name? she said these are what she desires undecided
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by cktheluckyman: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2016
simplex2:
lol...if you like, turn logic upside down, your crime is not the name you gave to your dog; your crime is inciting violence and disrupting public peace.

Na so the other woman go dey scream Jesus Saves in front of an Abuja mosque and she was beheaded. She no carry her Jesus saves remain for her church. If this guy had been beheaded, I am sure most of them supporting him now would have turned to accuse the police of insecurity.
So it is now logical to behead those who disagrees with you? You didn't even attempt to condemn the assailants!!! Gosh!!!
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by cktheluckyman: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2016
bkool7:

Yes it was his fundamental Human Rights to name his dogs and take it with him to wherever he so wishes!!!
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by franklin000(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2016
simplex2:

it's difficult to believe that some people still reason through their anus. You are indirectly implying that you are in support of the aweful act committed by inhumane northerners who slaughterd a woman preaching the gospel. Have a rethink

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2016
simplex2:

TELL ME HOW DID HE INCITE VIOLENCE?
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2016
simplex2:

Its totally condemnable for anybody to take a life under whatever disguise.We must learn to be tolerant,however,we must not incite people in any way.How can a Muslim go to d East, where xtians are dominant and u condemn d eating of pork openly(though not all xtians eat pork),u speak ill of Late Chief Ojukwu;by so doing u are inciting people.Sensitive issues such as ethnic and religion must be discussed with caution.
The disgusting posts on ethnic bashing must be totally condemned. The Igbo bashing posts,thread,... must stop.A situation whereby posters use a tiny opportunity to bash all igbos.The religion bashing must also stop.These acts are disgusting.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by bilazego(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Remember Joe the plumber?
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2016
This man is making soo much sense. He has the right to name his dog whatever.... What should those people called Jack do?
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by simplex2: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:

So it is now logical to behead those who disagrees with you? You didn't even attempt to condemn the assailants!!! Gosh!!!

No, there's no amount of condemnation that will stop a muslim from beheading whoever they feel is insulting whatever they hold esteem: its their stock in trade, its not peculiar to the Nigerian muslim, its an international stigma. Is it logical? No! Will they stop? No! So what do you do? You avoid them and their wahala. Now this dude went to solicit for wahala...

Ahmeduana:

TELL ME HOW DID HE INCITE VIOLENCE?

You have to understand the meaning of the word INCITE so as to appreciate the comment better.

verb (used with object), incited, inciting.
to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action:
to incite a crowd to riot.

Thank me later.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by dnawah(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
BUHARI na your role model kwa nu? grin Next time, choose a better role model!
One with WAEC! cheesy
chie!u wicked o!
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by simplex2: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2016
franklin000:

it's difficult to believe that some people still reason through their anus. You are indirectly implying that you are in support of the aweful act committed by inhumane northerners who slaughterd a woman preaching the gospel. Have a rethink

Lol @your attempt at reverse psychology. So you think if you put it to me that I support the beheading, I will crawl to you on all knees pleading my innocence and try to prove to you that I don't support it? You are still a suckling child.

Secondly, your religion is not the only religion in the country; deal with it! You have your gospel and churches, they have their own gospel and mosques, they don't come to your churches to preach to you; but you make it a point of duty to go to streets and neighborhood with loud speakers disturbing the public peace claiming to be evangelizing for Jesus. If you condemn them for fighting for their gods, why do you preach for your own gods and not let it preach for itself? Probably because you are instructed to go into the world and preach the gospel..., same way they are instructed to ... wage war on all those who do not believe in allah and his messenger...

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2016
adconline:
The man made more sense than all those zombie followers. In Kenya, a brand of beer is named Obama, if somebody had done that in Naija, it would have led to killing because some people's sensibilities would have been offended. Naija is Devil's test lab on earth!'

please show me a link or headline d president or even his spokemen av acknowledge or reacted to dis issue d media as turn to hot hole 4 d illites to masturbate..why wil a yoruba man giv is dog a igbo name or perphap an hausa man giv is dog an igbo name in a tribalistic country lik nigeria..stop seekin d president attention on rubbish @least seek it toward meaningful n pressing issues we find ourselves..this nt abt rights its abt nt allowin such act to trends ..rubbish trends faster in nigeria than amidst animals in d bush

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2016
doingood:
Why would one choose buhari as a role model. Joe u deserves that punishment.
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 / 8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / What's The Breed Name For Our Local Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.