Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) (23561 Views)

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by adconline(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
Freedom of expression don't mean you should insult me, Since it's freedom of espression, why not go on air and insult your father and your entire generation? Why can't he name is dog is father name or are they not his role model?

I wonder how some of you think, You don't just take things for granted all on the name of freedom of expression.

You build a school name it in memory of your Parents.

You build an hospital name it in memory of your parents.

But you name your dogs after someone else name is there any sense in that?
The law DOESNT deal with feelings but with FACTS.
How does naming a dog Buhari personally insult you ?
There are millions of Buharis in this world and how come they are not affected?
Freedom of speech goes with singular verb like IS or DOES/ DOESNT.. Not DONT or ARE..
(H) in hospital is not silent! It's a hospital not an hospital, stop writing in your native tongue!! Logic and common sense do not reside in ur realm of thought. That's why folks like you kill over feelings and blasphemy. Why do your feelings trump my inalienable rights to life and freedom??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by bashydemy1: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2016
adconline:

The law DOESNT deal with feelings but with FACTS.
How does naming a dog Buhari personally insult you ?
There are millions of Buharis in this world and how come they are not affected?
Freedom of speech goes with singular verb like IS or DOES/ DOESNT.. Not DONT or ARE..
(H) in hospital is not silent! It's a hospital not an hospital, stop writing in your native tongue!! Logic and common sense do not reside in ur realm of thought. That's why folks like you kill over feelings and blasphemy. Why do your feelings trump my inalienable rights to life and freedom??

Story for the gods, Did you read the police press release at all? it says the man write on both side of his dog and walk the same dog around at ketere market.. Mind i am familiar with the market as i reside in Sango Otta myself.. And one Alhaji Umar Buhari who see the man tarnishing his father name report him to the police. assuming the police did not take that action what do you think could have happen..

Mind you there's beast living in every human, what is needed is someone who will activate the beast to make you go wide. tell me you have never in your loose your anger.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by adconline(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:

Story for the gods, Did you read the police press release at all? it says the man write on both side of his dog and walk the same dog around at ketere market.. Mind i am familiar with the market as i reside in Sango Otta myself.. And one Alhaji Umar Buhari who see the man tarnishing his father name report him to the police. assuming the police did not take that action what do you think could have happen..

Mind you there's beast living in every human, what is needed is someone who will activate the beast to make you go wide. tell me you have never in your loose your anger.
Naija environment is anti-logic and common sense, so I'm not expecting you to reason logically and analytically.
Just tell me how that man is the only Buhari in this world.
Also, Naija has libel laws covering this sort of claim; and a legal action should have been brought by the man if he felt offended not the the police!! This is an overreach from the police !
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by bashydemy1: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
adconline:

Naija environment is anti-logic and common sense, so I'm not expecting you to reason logically and analytically.
Just tell me how that man is the only Buhari in this world.
Also, Naija has libel laws covering this sort of claim; and a legal action should have been brought by the man if he felt offended not the the police!! This is an overreach from the police !

Now i see how shallow mind you are, How does one take a legal action without involving police? I swear you are big disgrace.. So the man should just walk into court and start a legal action without involving police and who will investigate the matter? please use your brain it's a free gift from God ogbeni.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by adconline(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:

Now i see how shallow mind you are, How does one take a legal action without involving police? I swear you are big disgrace.. So the man should just walk into court and start a legal action without involving police and who will investigate the matter? please use your brain it's a free gift from God ogbeni.

No wonder you are intellectually challenged to the difference between constitutional rights and feelings. Naija is a breeding ground for zombies like you.
If you feel that someone has offended you, you sue the person without police involvement. It's a pure civil matter, so police arent required to come in!! You don't need police approval to sue people in civil matters!! Blocked heads like you don't get it!!
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by bashydemy1: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
adconline:

No wonder you are intellectually challenged to the difference between constitutional rights and feelings. Naija is a breeding ground for zombies like you.
If you feel that someone has offended you, you sue the person without police involvement. It's a pure civil matter, so police arent required to come in!! You don't need police approval to sue people in civil matters!! Blocked heads like you don't get it!!
And i ask you again who will carry out investigation? Let assume i went to court and said you kill my brother and am suing you for that will the judge just jail you without investigating what happen? If the man in question went to court and said he offend him won't there be investigation? You are a robot wailer.. tell me how a judge will just pass judgement without investigation on this kind of matter.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by adconline(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
And i ask you again who will carry out investigation? Let assume i went to court and said you kill my brother and am suing you for that will the judge just jail you without investigating what happen? If the man in question went to court and said he offend him won't there be investigation? You are a robot wailer.. tell me how a judge will just pass judgement without investigation on this kind of matter.
The problem with brainless zombie like you is their arrogant display of congenital idiocy!!
You are arrogantly dumb!!
You may never know that there is a difference between criminal case and civil case. That's why folks like you kill and maim because someone has "offended" your feelings!!
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Image123(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thisnut:
mr Joe should take the Nigerian justice system to the international court. This truly shows that the justice system in Nigeria is a shame. Why on earth would they kill his dog and put him in detention?

The only crime i see in this case is killing his pet and not calling his pet what ever he feels like. Would they have arrested Joe and afterwards kill his child if he had name his child after buhari ? Becausr In western counties, you treat your pets like you would have for your kids.

Animal protection agency should pick up the case from here . Even if he did call his dog to course crises with his neighbor , the neighbor on the other hand has no case, because the case is just base on perception, imaginary cases does not hold ground in the court of law. It's just like saying you had a bad dream about your neighbor killing you in the dream, even if you later die, no law will hold that neighbor

Nigeria is not a western country, is it? There's something called discretion. You don't offend others to exercise your right.

1 Like

Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by bashydemy1: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
adconline:

The problem with brainless zombie like you is their arrogant display of congenital idiocy!!
You are arrogantly dumb!!
You may never know that there is a difference between criminal case and civil case. That's why folks like you kill and maim because someone has "offended" your feelings!!
Still never answer my questions mr know it all, involving police is the best in this kind of matter cos it's something that can lead to breach of public peace..

sorry am done with you, The guy have been jail and bail out go and die.. If you get mind do the same and walk your dog around Hausa dominated area.. come and thank me later.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by adconline(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
bashydemy1:
Still never answer my questions mr know it all, involving police is the best in this kind of matter cos it's something that can lead to breach of public peace..

sorry am done with you, The guy have been jail and bail out go and die.. If you get mind do the same and walk your dog around Hausa dominated area.. come and thank me later.
You can never get it because you are inherently ignorant and it's in your DNA to pass it on to your offspring.
Killing someone is a criminal case against a state while libel is a case against someone. I'm not expecting u to understand cos you have been programmed not to think.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by bashydemy1: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
adconline:

You can never get it because you are inherently ignorant and it's in your DNA to pass it on to your offspring.
Killing someone is a criminal case against a state while libel is a case against someone. I'm not expecting u to understand cos you have been programmed not to think.
am done with you bro good day...

N> follow my earlier advice and thank me later hopefully not in Hell cos i won't there with you.
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Greenback: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
ericsmith:

..why wil a yoruba man giv is dog "a" igbo name
nepa bill degree holding afonja illiterate.. "a" igbo name indeed. Lols
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

nepa bill degree holding afonja illiterate.. "a" igbo name indeed. Lols
Thank God sum1 got d joke !!! "@last" grin
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
adconline:

plss oga wizkid vs linda ikeji '16 (threat issued) is that a criminal case or a 'label' case ..cos d matter was takin to d police
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Greenback: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
ericsmith:

Thank God sum1 got d joke !!! "@last" grin
hmm na so u joke with waec abi? Lols...de deceive ya self there..
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Greenback:

hmm na so u joke with waec abi? Lols...de deceive ya self there..

bros r u askin me to also present my waec certificate?..lolh ...aside here hope u av anoda job dt pays
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Greenback: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
ericsmith:

bros r u askin me to also present my waec certificate?..lolh ...aside here hope u av anoda job dt pays

zoombie o zombie,zombie o zombie
grin
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
na wa o
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by jbblues24(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
It makes me laugh... lipsrsealed
Re: Joachim Iroko Who Named His Dog 'BUHARI' Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
adconline:
The law DOESNT deal with feelings but with FACTS.How does naming a dog Buhari personally insult you ?There are millions of Buharis in this world and how come they are not affected?Freedom of speech goes with singular verb like IS or DOES/ DOESNT.. Not DONT or ARE..(H) in hospital is not silent! It's a hospital not an hospital, stop writing in your native tongue!! Logic and common sense do not reside in ur realm of thought. That's why folks like you kill over feelings and blasphemy. Why do your feelings trump my inalienable rights to life and freedom??

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 / 8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / What's The Breed Name For Our Local Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.