Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 (134661 Views)

Africa Finance Corporation Is Recruiting For Graduate Interns. / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Nigerian Railway Email Inbox Is Filled Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Yksoul(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
I HAVE CHECKED THEIR WEBSITE THE DEADLINE WAS CHANGED TO 9TH OCTOBER...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Nafizzey(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
I applied 3 days ago and my message got sent. Today I was log in to my mail and discovered it has bounced .back.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by showflow: 6:06am On Sep 17, 2016
I have been sending my CV since last week. But not deliver. What do I do please?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Kennyvision1: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Thank God the date has been shifted to 9th of October, 2016
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Hotsemo: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2016
And these are the guys I intend to work with. Guys calm your nerves else you call all take yourselves to the national stadium.

Davide470 and uboma. You mods need to do some censoring here
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by sotozo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
DAramis:

Did it work?
I have tried it times without number.... It's still invalid
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by DAramis: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2016
sotozo:

I have tried it times without number.... It's still invalid
Bro go to Nigeria railway site under their vacancy and read it up.

They said the body of your email should be the application letter while you attach your CV. (MS Word)

Please type in the receiver's address (not using copy and paste) and lastly use a system to send the mail (not Android phone or email app in Android phone).

If it did not work, well, I am afraid you have to change email and try once more

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Stevosty: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
DAramis:

They said the body of your email should be the application letter while you attach your CV. (MS Word)

Please type in the receiver's address (not using copy and paste) and lastly use a system to send the mail (not Android phone or email app in Android phone).

If it did not work, well, I am afraid you have to change email and try once more
"body of your email should be application letter" is not true, in Microsoft word it said, I am not sure there is way you can type body of email with Msword unless you want copy and paste which is no longer Msword. Type with a computer and you can send it with any smart phone as attachment, I actually used a Java phone to send mine. I had a feeling the box will be full and I didn't have data on my smart phone, which is what has happened.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by DAramis: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Stevosty:
"body of your email should be application letter" is not true, in Microsoft word it said, I am not sure there is way you can type body of email with Msword unless you want copy and paste which is no longer Msword. Type with a computer and you can send it with any smart phone as attachment, I actually used a Java phone to send mine. I had a feeling the box will be full and I didn't have data on my smart phone, which is what has happened.

Bro/sis

This is the Instruction

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested candidates should send detailed curriculum vitae with a covering letter using Microsoft word by e-mail to nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng

I only attached my Cv (which is already in MS Word) and my cover letter (application letter after being formatted) as the body of the mail before sending using a computer.

The most important thing is for your application to be received successfully without any issues.

This is exactly what I did after the initial rebound of the mail when I used email app in smart phone to send the email.
I believe that those having this issues of failed delivery should try sending it using a system if they previous ones sent was through the phone.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by comtem2011: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
DAramis:

Bro/sis

This is the Instruction

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested candidates should send detailed curriculum vitae with a covering letter using Microsoft word by e-mail to nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng

I only attached my Cv (which is already in MS Word) and my cover letter (application letter after being formatted) as the body of the mail before sending using a computer.

The most important thing is for your application to be received successfully without any issues.

This is exactly what I did after the initial rebound of the mail when I used email app in smart phone to send the email.
I believe that those having this issues of failed delivery should try sending it using a system if they previous ones sent was through the phone.
you r very wrong @d bolded, what it means is that both should be in MsWord format then send via the e-mail add provided.

Ask another person to Interprete it to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by comtem2011: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
Stevosty:
On point, u r very correct. I used my Phone and no hitch till now, going to 3weeks. Though the first time was not successful.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by habayommy: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Derbyman:
wc address did you use for receiver in the cover letter. kindly share
Director, Admin/HR,
Nigerian Railway Corporation,
Ebute-Metta,
Lagos.

Dear Sir,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by DAramis: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
comtem2011:
you r very wrong @d bolded, what it means is that both should be in MsWord format then send via the e-mail add provided.

Ask another person to Interprete it to you.

I got your point but the issue is that, most people who have sent it as attachments (me inclusive), always got failed delivery.

It was someone that suggested that the body of the mail should be your cover letter and your CV(in MS Word) as attachment, that it will surely deliver.

I tried it and it worked for me.

If you are in doubt, you can go through the thread from the 1st page once more, you will definitely see the advice and probably people that confirmed that the did similar thing leading to a successful delivery.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Brightgem(f): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
DAramis:

I got your point but the issue is that, most people who have sent it as attachments (me inclusive), always got failed delivery.

It was someone that suggested that the body of the mail should be your cover letter and your CV(in MS Word) as attachment, that it will surely deliver.

I tried it and it worked for me.

If you are in doubt, you can go through the thread from the 1st page once more, you will definitely see the advice and probably people that confirmed that the did similar thing leading to a successful delivery.
such things have nothing to do with mail going or not, content of email is not why it will deliver or not deliver. I sent mine as attachments till today nothing like bounced back or failed. But goodluck to all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by DAramis: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Brightgem:
such things have nothing to do with mail going or not, content of email is not why it will deliver or not deliver. I sent mine as attachments till today nothing like bounced back or failed. But goodluck to all.
OK
Thanks for the clarification.

Wishing you all the best.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by obanahim(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
what is the age range that can apply for this vacancies? very important investigation. thanks [b]what is the age range that can apply for this vacancies? very important investigation. thanks [/b]what is the age range that can apply for this vacancies? very important investigation. thanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by hotkaycee(m): 12:12am On Sep 19, 2016
Most of us that sent our applications as attachments are we to apply again and type the cover letter as d body of d mail, since the deadline has been postponed. Pls ur ideas are welcomed
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Zirah: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Hahahaha. Don't try it. You're good to go as you've done before. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by sotozo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
DAramis:

Their own sef too much jawe
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by DAramis: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
sotozo:

Their own sef too much jawe
It is one of those things boss.

Well, trying to proffer solution to you through the little experience I have.

Wishing you the best boss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by DAramis: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
obanahim:
what is the age range that can apply for this vacancies? very important investigation. thanks [b]what is the age range that can apply for this vacancies? very important investigation. thanks [/b]what is the age range that can apply for this vacancies? very important investigation. thanks

It should be normal civil service age by my own thinking (35 years max)

I might be wrong.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by sotozo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Another Federal Government Job.

*Federal Civil Service commission, Internal and External Vacancies in MDAs,*

Fed. Ministries of: Education, Employment, Labour& Productivity, Finance, Foreign, Info. & Culture, Power, Works and Housing, Science and Technology, Transport, Auditor General, Surveyor-General, Bureau of Public Procurement.

*Apply only online, free at:*
www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

Application open for 6weeks from date of advert.
Source:
Daily trust Monday 19 September, 2016 Correct link is http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by toprealman: 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
DAramis:

It should be normal civil service age by my own thinking (35 years max)
I might be wrong.
Yes you are.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by DAramis: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
toprealman:
Yes you are.

Would you mind if you give us the correct age?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by shemite: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please house, when is the new closing date for application
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by kolawolek: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
what of someone they submitted his cv and cover letter in pdf, is it acceptable
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by Speeddial(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 by suyamasta(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
shemite:
Please house, when is the new closing date for application
9th of October

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.