Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Where Can You Travel To With #100 In Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can You Travel To With #100 In Nigeria. (699 Views)

18+ Does & Don't When You Travel Abroad + Reasons Why You Shouldn't Do It / 5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can You Travel To With #100 In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2009
I just wonder what transportation has turned to in Nigeria.Where can one travel to conviniently with #100 cause it's hell here in abuja.
Re: Where Can You Travel To With #100 In Nigeria. by Chuksab: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2009
Haba friend, any place that wil cost u #100 shud be 'heller' than where u r at present. Just free mind and watch a comic movie. Take out time to help others. I believe dis soothe u. I believe in u!

(1) (Reply)

A Ghana Trip With Lasu Students: Join The Train / Old International Passport / Pls Nairalander I Need Your Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.