Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report (24077 Views)

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / Comedian AY Poses With White G-Wagon / AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by emmabest2000(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2016
whatever ...

2 Likes

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by lordkhalifa(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2016
Abee79:
Read the post again . . . SHE IS HIS SISTER, NOT GIRLFRIEND #getyourfactsright
I don hear

1 Like

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Max24: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:

sorry I got no time reading tales by moonlight stories

I just read headline , drop my comment if necessary and unfollow thread immediately.

Have a beautiful week.

Na people like you dey spoil Nigeria. Very soon you will be sued for libel or slander whichever one is suitable, as i no be lawyer. grin

2 Likes

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by ysg4real(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2016
argh!!! Now i know why Nigeria has problems, with people's inability to comprehend these simple post. omg!
Do you guys read at all before commenting ? No insult intended. He wasn't dumped!!! I'm literally having a fit here.lol.

lordkhalifa:
AY in every lies there is atom of truth... even though the woman actually dump you , she made u what you are today, we guys always displays the spirit of doggedness when our love one's jump ship to more sophisticated well to do buoyant guy, the heartbreaking will push u 1step forward to ur success... heartbreaking is a blessings rather than a curse to me...

No wonder I'm in and out of relationship every time grin grin cheesy they stop breaking my heart after they might have find out is a blessing rather than curse to me...

I'm sure AY senior that lady.... but she come look like her mama in the second pix we guys are elastic and infinity
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by miketayo(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:

I just read headline , drop my comment if necessary and unfollow thread immediately.

Have a beautiful week.

even the topic and ur previous comment still didnt make sense

1 Like

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by crisbennie: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:

Have a beautiful week.
then u are stupid

1 Like

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by bigblackbooty(f): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
From AY's Instagram post, it is obvious the lady is AY's sister..Her name is BimboMakun_olukoya..She still bears AY's surname (Makun)..Yes they are very much together because they are siblings..His wife approves of the relationship simply because they are both sister in laws!!

AY(AYO MAKUN) was being sarcastic when he made that post..

Faack you bloggers..

It's sisters in law not sister in laws k
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Smellymouth: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
bigblackbooty:

It's sisters in law not sister in laws k

It is "Okay?" not "K"..
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

It is "Okay?" not "K"..

Hahahhaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Smellymouth: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Hahahhaha cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin

Ella cutie, Wie war die Schule heute?

Hattet ihr SpaB?
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy grin

Ella cutie, Wie war die Schule heute?

Hattet ihr SpaB?

I was late to school today grin

No fun
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Smellymouth: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

I was late to school today grin

No fun

How about the other stuff?

Pishure or adonbilivit.. tongue
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

How about the other stuff?

Pishure or adonbilivit.. tongue

Lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years / Davido: 2019 Is My Year 'I Can't Come And Kill Myself' / Bbnaija2019: Nelson Emerges Winner Of The Very First Endurance Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.