Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) (48869 Views)

Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) / Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos) / Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by ominibaba80: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2016
This is the newly Constructed tunnel at Concord Hotel Junction in Owerri Imo state, this project is less than 4 months old.

The upper part of the tunnel is blocked because no car can drive at the top to avoid collapse.

If you live in Owerri or you pass through Owerri, you will understand what am talking about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by agwom(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by nototribalist: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2016
APC and Rochas are scammers

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2016
I have not heard 9f this road been commissioned

Pls let's be constructive in our criticism

It's for the good of all .

We should grow over may be it's APC or PDP

our concerns should be the betterment of our Dear society and country

Youth Pls wake-up

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2016
It looks like the problem is with the drainage not the road itself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2016
Useless government - attempting to copy maryland bypass embarassed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Femich18(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2016
sarrki:

Youth Pls wake-up
Gbam. God bless you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Originality007: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin is that a tunnel or fish pond?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chai
Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by jmoore(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Na this thing be tunnel?

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by abokibuhari: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:

Youth Pls wake-up

are you a wailer?

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Benjom(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
It is well.
Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by efilefun(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
The road aint the issue but the drainage which must had been blocked by same people using that road with their gala nylon and all sort of dirt thrown on the road.

8 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Femich18(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
sarrki:

Youth Pls wake-up
Thank you but you should understand why the criticism is much..Its Okorocha nah An APC guy for that matter..Let them keep hating....its in their DNA

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Pylony(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin You go dey snap pic for under one bridge come dey shout Tunnel grin

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by ibehKachukwu: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
INDEPENDENT GHOST TUNNEL

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by kykhelomor(f): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lolxx,the tunnel turning cars into yatch.Apc and scam are 5&6

6 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
God helps us

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by sukkot: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
okoroawusa is working grin

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by cnwokike(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Can our own Sai Baba and his disciples be like the Sai Baba of Shirdi?

5 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by akinola107(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Scam everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by ChevvieSoft(f): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Issssokay
Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by eleko1: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
MEN @ work lipsrsealed,Work in Progress undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Youngtrice(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
LOL. I was expecting to see something great. indeed, I saw something GREAT
Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
so this pond was newly constructed?, I am not understanding grin

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
The responsible party for this project should be the engineers that designed such a project and the engineering department of the civil service and not necessarily the politicians who are not experts in construction.
In this age and time when more serious nations are building tunnels across countries and even continents, just to join two road has become a problem. Naija, I de fear una
Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by jamespaco(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
we need good gvt
Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by figure007(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
i pity that man driving is car through...i dont think he has experienced engine knock due to water entering into some chambers of the engine before.. just make mistake enter that type of flood with all this kia rio,hyundai and all then you will know
Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
9jatriot:
The responsible party for this project should be the engineers that designed such a project and the engineering department of the civil service and not necessarily the politicians who are not experts in construction.
In this age and time when more serious nations are building tunnels across countries and even continents, just to join two road has become a problem. Naija, I de fear una
if you give a man money to build a house for your mother and he does a bad job,isn't it your responsibility to call the contractor to order? who knows the bureaucracy and back door they took to award the contract to idiots who are not qualified, someone has been lobbied somewhere, if not I don't see why a contractor will do such a bad job and government cannot call them to order except they are his friends who he is using government funds to epp, simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
what a worthless state with a worthless governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) / Reno Omokri Reacts As Toyota Snubs Nigeria, Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana / EndSARS Protesters Chase Away Lawmakers, Demand To See Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.