Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50341 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2020
This transaction was successful, you can contact the network provider company "MTN" if you feel this is an error. Also, you may please forward your Email for us to send you the transaction screenshot. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

TheAmazingDude:
The transaction occurred on the 21st of this month. It was sent to 07032521424 from my account - 09030812180

Kindly help me check properly as I did not get the said data. I had to purchase from another provider of mine due to the prolonged delay I was experiencing after placing the order that day.

Thanks.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2020
This transaction was successful, you can contact the network provider company "MTN" if you feel this is an error. Also, you may please forward your Email for us to send you the transaction screenshot. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

TheAmazingDude:
The transaction occurred on the 21st of this month. It was sent to 07032521424 from my account - 09030812180

Kindly help me check properly as I did not get the said data. I had to purchase from another provider of mine due to the prolonged delay I was experiencing after placing the order that day.

Thanks.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2020
The transaction was successful, the remaining mb to complete the 10gb is for night data plan. That is how the package works. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Pr0udPrincess:
@clubkonnect please there was an incomplete send of Glo data 10GB to this number 08157723557.

She got 9216 MB instead of 10GB.

Transaction day was 25th of October. O have been sending messages since then but there has not been any reply.

The ID is CK100221919

Please respond to this thank you.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Pr0udPrincess: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
clubkonnect:
The transaction was successful, the remaining mb to complete the 10gb is for night data plan. That is how the package works. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Please what code do I use to check this so I can see the remaining balance?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by TheAmazingDude(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
walewolfburg@gmail.com Kindly help send the screenshot.

clubkonnect:

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Done!
Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

TheAmazingDude:
walewolfburg@gmail.com Kindly help send the screenshot.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2020
According to Glo data bundle plan, a certain percentage is assigned for night plan. You can visit Globacom for further information.

Pr0udPrincess:

Please what code do I use to check this so I can see the remaining balance?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by RedPhoenix: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
wondagirl:
Please, I have been trying go print mtn recharge cards to no avail. It is not available. Please club connect, make it available for epin and printing

I lost access to the email associated with this account, can you send me a message on WhatsApp ?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Rhemznosa: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
clubkonnect:

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry about ur Mtn 1000 airtime. Pls provide ur clubkonnect login ID and the affected number so we can resolve it asap.
Thanks

Club konnect is a good Telecom platform,.however I just sold #400 airtime to someone and she's yet to receive it.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the affected number for us to resolve with immediate effect. Thank you for the positive feedback and thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Rhemznosa:

Club konnect is a good Telecom platform,.however I just sold #400 airtime to someone and she's yet to receive it.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Rhemznosa: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the affected number for us to resolve with immediate effect. Thank you for the positive feedback and thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Please I would appreciate it if this issue is rectified.
I sold #400 airtime to a number yesterday and the person is yet to receive it.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the affected number for us to resolve with immediate effect or the transaction ID. Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

Rhemznosa:
Please I would appreciate it if this issue is rectified.
I sold #400 airtime to a number yesterday and the person is yet to receive it.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Gistonline(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Clubkonnet what sort of Mode of Operation does your company use? I Bought 2GB Data for 2 persons yesterday and the Dashboard Status is showing Completed. But the recepients of the Data are yet to Receive it.

The worst of it all is that the customer care lines - Non is working.

If your Server has reached it's threshold, upgrade it.

Either You Refund Me or you Send the Data, cos you won't like my next line of action.

Good Company with Rubbish customer support.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Rhemznosa: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the affected number for us to resolve with immediate effect or the transaction ID. Thank you for choosing clubkonnect!!!

Dear clubkonnect, I sold #400 airtime to a customer on the 2nd of this month (Dec, 2020) and she's yet to receive it. I have tried calling your customer care but I haven't been able to speak with any of your agents.
Clubkonnect look into this.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Rhemznosa: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
clubkonnect:

Clubkonnect is a good Telecom platform,.however I just sold #400 airtime to someone and she's yet to receive it.

Clubkonnect clubkonnect! This was written on the 2nd of December and I'm yet to get any response. Your customer care is encouraging either.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the affected number for us to resolve with immediate effect because we cannot resolve the issue without you providing the important information for us.

Rhemznosa:

Clubkonnect is a good Telecom platform,.however I just sold #400 airtime to someone and she's yet to receive it.

Clubkonnect clubkonnect! This was written on the 2nd of December and I'm yet to get any response. Your customer care is encouraging either.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Our sincere apologies, your wallet has been credited, kindly check your wallet balance for confirmation.
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the affected number for us to resolve with immediate effect because we cannot resolve the issue without you providing the important information for us.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by StarboyQ(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please I bought data last 2 weeks and it hasn't come.. my ID is 6386271256
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Pr0udPrincess: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hello clubkonnect,

Please I ran a transaction yesterday for 2GB Airtel data. It says it's successful on the website but we still haven't received it.

This is the number I sent data to 09012656275.

Please what is the ideal way forward?

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Pr0udPrincess: 5:08am On Jan 11, 2021
Secondly I credited my account with N1200 on the 10th it's was successful and clubkonnect didn't credit me.

Please I need urgent answers.

The Airtel 2GB please refund my money or let the number receive it and my N1200 please credit my wallet already.

Pr0udPrincess:
Hello clubkonnect,

Please I ran a transaction yesterday for 2GB Airtel data. It says it's successful on the website but we still haven't received it.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2021
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. The transaction was successful. Kindly, check your data balance. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Pr0udPrincess:
Hello clubkonnect,

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by chucy: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2021
I have had many bad experiences with these guys but this is the worse

I wish I read all these posts before now

I paid in 800,000 naira to Clubconnect over 24 hours ago, sent in payment notification to them, called them many times but they keep saying we will credit your wallet

Till now, my wallet hasn't been credited

They can't even say exactly why they can't credit my account, they kept making empty promise.

They are even avoiding my calls as at now.

I will sue these guys for all their Worth!

I have never seen an organization with such a level of disorganization
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by ranktzy(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2021
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. The transaction was successful. Kindly, check your data balance. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

I wanted to deposit funds to my wallet, a page popped up stating I should input my bvn, bank details and account number. Why would you guys need this information? The last I checked you're not a financial institution. Its just like dstv asking for our bvn cause one wants to pay for subscription
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Blakpot: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2021
I introduced a friend to club konnect yesterday.

She purchased mtn 5gb for 1650, three hours later, she got a msg that her data was exhausted, and she didnt download anything, only used WhatsApp.

At first I wasn't sure if Club Konnect were legit, now I'm certain they are big SCAMMERS.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Ogungbemile: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2021
Blakpot:
I introduced a friend to club konnect yesterday.

She purchased mtn 5gb for 1650, three hours later, she got a msg that her data was exhausted, and she didnt download anything, only used WhatsApp.

At first I wasn't sure if Club Konnect were legit, now I'm certain they are big SCAMMERS.

I've been using club connect platform for a while now, sometimes they have network breakdown and rectify, sometimes they pend my transaction and after 30 days they don't revisit or refund me my money (31st January,2021)
The worst of all, I funded my wallet on Saturday with #23,000 as usual to load my company staff airtime for the week but to my surprise my wallet wasn't credited and I called on Sunday to inform them of the issue they said they have not received the money and I relax till Monday 15th March, 2021. Which I contacted my bank and they said they have successfully credited the beneficiary and they send me the transaction code to send to them to trace the payment in their bank, I called club connect and I explained to them, they asked me to send mail to their support@nellobytesystems.com which I did with my mail ogungbemileolakunle01@gmail.com with evidence of payment and my bank response to the issue, no feedback to acknowledgement of the mail nothing nothing, I called again after I waited till evening time they said the finance department will work on it till Monday went without solution, oo n Tuesday again I started calling them one will pick and said send the mail again after sent nothing will happen I will call again another one even promised to call me herself after she resolve it that Tuesday and up till today Wednesday nothing was done, this morning I was deny login to my page today.
Though I have instructed my lawyer to put up a case if the issue is not resolved today on or before 2pm.

1 Share

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Ogungbemile: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2021
chucy:
I have had many bad experiences with these guys but this is the worse

I wish I read all these posts before now

I paid in 800,000 naira to Clubconnect over 24 hours ago, sent in payment notification to them, called them many times but they keep saying we will credit your wallet

Till now, my wallet hasn't been credited

They can't even say exactly why they can't credit my account, they kept making empty promise.

They are even avoiding my calls as at now.

I will sue these guys for all their Worth!

I have never seen an organization with such a level of disorganization

I've been using club connect platform for a while now, sometimes they have network breakdown and rectify, sometimes they pend my transaction and after 30 days they don't revisit or refund me my money (31st January,2021)
The worst of all, I funded my wallet on Saturday with #23,000 as usual to load my company staff airtime for the week but to my surprise my wallet wasn't credited and I called on Sunday to inform them of the issue they said they have not received the money and I relax till Monday 15th March, 2021. Which I contacted my bank and they said they have successfully credited the beneficiary and they send me the transaction code to send to them to trace the payment in their bank, I called club connect and I explained to them, they asked me to send mail to their support@nellobytesystems.com which I did with my mail ogungbemileolakunle01@gmail.com with evidence of payment and my bank response to the issue, no feedback to acknowledgement of the mail nothing nothing, I called again after I waited till evening time they said the finance department will work on it till Monday went without solution, on Tuesday again I started calling them one will pick and said send the mail again after sent nothing will happen I will call again another one even promised to call me herself after she resolve it that Tuesday and up till today Wednesday nothing was done, this morning I was deny login to my page today.
Though I have instructed my lawyer to put up a case if the issue is not resolved today on or before 2pm.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Ogungbemile: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Dear Clubkonnect,

I've been using clubkonnect platform for a while now, sometimes they have network breakdown and rectify, sometimes they pend my transaction and after 30 days they don't revisit or refund me my money (31st January,2021)
The worst of all, I funded my wallet on Saturday with #23,000 as usual to load my company staff airtime for the week but to my surprise my wallet wasn't credited and I called on Sunday to inform them of the issue they said they have not received the money and I relax till Monday 15th March, 2021. Which I contacted my bank and they said they have successfully credited the beneficiary and they send me the transaction code to send to them to trace the payment in their bank, I called club connect and I explained to them, they asked me to send mail to their support@nellobytesystems.com which I did with my mail ogungbemileolakunle01@gmail.com with evidence of payment and my bank response to the issue, no feedback to acknowledgement of the mail nothing nothing, I called again after I waited till evening time they said the finance department will work on it till Monday went without solution, on Tuesday again I started calling them one will pick and said send the mail again after sent nothing will happen I will call again another one even promised to call me herself after she resolve it that Tuesday and up till today Wednesday nothing was done, this morning I was deny login to my page today.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2021
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, click on change password and follow the procedure for you to log into your account successfully. Also, you will get a call from us soon concerning your payment. Thank you for your patience and Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Ogungbemile:
Dear Clubkonnect,

I've been using clubkonnect platform for a while now, sometimes they have network breakdown and rectify, sometimes they pend my transaction and after 30 days they don't revisit or refund me my money (31st January,2021)
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Ogungbemile: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2021
Uptill now nothing as been done, my wallet is still not credited.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Ogungbemile: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
Thanks for the call as at 2:30pm now, I could login now and I will exercise patience of 24hours has the lady that call promised.
Patiently waiting.

Regards.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Blakpot: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ogungbemile:

The worst of all, I funded my wallet on Saturday with #23,000 as usual to load my company staff airtime for the week but to my surprise my wallet wasn't credited and I called on Sunday to inform them of the issue they said they have not received the money and I relax till Monday 15th March, 2021. Which I contacted my bank and they said they have successfully credited the beneficiary and they send me the transaction code to send to them to trace the payment in their bank, I called club connect and I explained to them, they asked me to send mail to their support@nellobytesystems.com which I did with my mail ogungbemileolakunle01@gmail.com with evidence of payment and my bank response to the issue, no feedback to acknowledgement of the mail nothing nothing, I called again after I waited till evening time they said the finance department will work on it till Monday went without solution, oo n Tuesday again I started calling them one will pick and said send the mail again after sent nothing will happen I will call again another one even promised to call me herself after she resolve it that Tuesday and up till today Wednesday nothing was done, this morning I was deny login to my page today.

Wow!
These guys are just fraudsters.
Too often scammers get away with their crime.
But u got a strong case against them.
Fight them till u get ur money back.
Thanks for exposing them.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you.
You have been credited. Kindly, check your wallet for confirmation.

Ogungbemile:
Dear Clubkonnect,

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.