Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React (29966 Views)

Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Seanmike(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
PDP HV NOTIN TO OFFER PERIOD

1 Like

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Houseofglam7(f): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
The people would decide eventually
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by nicerichard05: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
THIS TOPIC, THE TREND, THE COMMENT ON THE VIDEO WERE DONE BY THESE JOBLESS YOUTHS WORKING FOR OBASEKI ,

THEY STAY THERE TO INVADE NAIRALAND AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA FORUM TO TYPE RUBBISH, AFTER THYE ELECTIONS THEY THROW BACK TO THE STREETS WITHOU ANY GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT

2 Likes

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Tmoyo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
DDeliverer:
If PDP fails to win Edo election it would mean two things...

1.they will never win any election in their life ever again in the history of this country as this is their best chance...

2.it would also mean Edo people are fools..

If I am still in this gaddam con3 by 10th of next month, na PDP I go vote...
bro, then you are finally a fool....voting for dat Party of urs

2 Likes

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by rudyislife: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
The poster screen grabbed all the comments against the pdp,it can easily be seen by the time showing in the various comments 1st one he posted was at 6.59 pm on 22nd nd the next was the next morning,why didn't he post the comments sequencially. another app propagandist at work.

1 Like

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by free2ryhme: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
a video upload has 36K "likes" and you are here posting and celebrating few comments that abhors PDP.
How abt you show all the comments, both for and against so we can be sure of what side the pendulum swings.................... undecided
Better be prepared for a defeat...........
its coming! grin

Have the you ask yourself how many of that likes that have voter's card and leave in edo state

1 Like

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by rottenegg: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'm not from Edo and also will not vote in Edo but this isn't the way to go about canvassing for votes. Candidates should learn to tackle issues that matter head on.... not go about insulting other parties.
Shame on both candidates. If I dey there, I go vote another party and not APC or PDP!

ALL ARE THE SAME AND ONE GROUP.
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
I wish people on this forum knew Edo state before the coming of oshimole....

They will never mention PDtheif in their full lives angry

3 Likes

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by amagunnerfan: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
It is not a surprise that the bulk of those campaigning for PDP are igbos. The "my brother syndrome" is still plaguing the igbos and will continue to.

PDP in Edo? Unless they rig massively.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by guiddoti: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
Have you considered diz also

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Tired of PDP and APC melo drama angry, another party should just win and take over. Both parties lacks solid pragmatic manifestos cry cry

3 Likes

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Cubeet2: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
80% of the comments are from the Afonjas, so am not surprised
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by AlPeter: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
DDeliverer:

1.they will never win any election in their life ever again in the history of this country as this is their best chance...

the one who is a full is YOU. Isn't it extremely Fuulish of you to call a people fools because they refuse to vote a party that when it was in did absolutely NOTHING. Do you know thAt Edo state was so bad that after a 5min drizzle all roads become impassable, drizzle not rain oooh, even a 15min trekking distance will take motorists 4-5hrs to cover and you expect the people to vote in the stooges of the former governor? gerrrarehere
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by chelseajoy: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
jahahaha not come nny!! try something else, we re wiser now.
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Alimtoheeb(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
although I don't support pdp nor APC, but I think there should be a strong party apart from APC to always checkmate each other.
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Mylove55(f): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
DDeliverer:
if pdp get upto 100,000 vote, u wil know they try very well, becos the gap apc use to win is too much, the election is not contestable, is one way election
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by toidflex(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
a video upload has 36K "likes" and you are here posting and celebrating few comments that abhors PDP.
How abt you show all the comments, both for and against so we can be sure of what side the pendulum swings.................... undecided
its coming! grin
i doles my hat for you"
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Mazeed(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Provided we have decided not to rule and live by Devine laws either Quran or bible, so shall we leave in bewilderment. Quote me anywhere.
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by elampiro(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
DDeliverer:

Don't talk if you don't live in Edo State.

The last PDP governor we had, Lucky Igbinedion, was called 'governor do nothing' in his last years in office. We know the massive difference Oshiomhole brought.
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by toidflex(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
The only trick apc have to tax and sap us dry in edo is to reflect about the past govt of lucky igbinedion'me and my household stand against 3rd term by proxy! Pdp all the way!!!
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by fuke(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
its coming! grin

They like the creativity of the video maker and not PDP
I like it and will never vote PDP.
It shocks me that some sane people can stil defend PDP with all these reveations.
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Heffalump(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
My online assessment shows that 80% of the Jews across the Niger, and residing in Edo are the ones campaigning for PDP that will not win the guber election in Edo State. This people will never learn their lesson.
As far as I can discern, APC has done well in the past 8 years of rule in the State.
What a lot of people don't know is that APC inherited a dead economy from PDP. It will take years for Nigeria to bounce back. I pity the uneducated becacue of their ignorance. The learned people knew this bitter fact!! undecided
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by 12choice: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
i'm just here to see what you guys are saying.
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by MamaletASO: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oshiomole refuse to be a puppet in d hand of Anenih. That is why Oshio achieved a lot in Edo state..

I think Edo people can still enjoy more of Oshio than Anenih..
Pls vote wise..
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
its coming! grin
36k likes from "Edo state" abi?? Lol some 9ja people sha! And do you know you can also buy likes?? Well keep deceiving yourself and party. Those of us here in Edo know there's no way PDP is coming back to rule this state. Cheers
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Orikinla(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
its coming! grin
[size=18pt]
Likes [/b]are for sale on the internet.

Do you want to buy?

There is even a network selling [b]comments
too.
If you want 3000 comments, you will have them.

I deleted a whole blog for useless hundred of comments every day.[/size]
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by ojladi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
I am not from Edo but l travel a lot to Benin and Oshiomole has transformed the state to another level. The difference is glaring for all to see but if u guys choose not to see the difference, then u are on ur own. Edo is ur state, do anything u want with it. U can vote for more development or u can as well stop it. Its ur choice.

#WatchingOn4D
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by mickool(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
2dugged:
since other candidates have been forbidden from hanging posters by the apc, I guess online campaign is the way to go
Who stop them from hanging they posters? Do you you live in Benin city?
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by mickool(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
See what or ize iyamu of Pindpains is promising the people of edo state. Spot the error in the poster.
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by mickool(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
See what ize iyamu of Pindpains is promising the people of edo state. Spot the error in the poster.

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by mickool(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
See what ize iyamu of Pindpains is promising the people of edo state. Spot the error in the poster.
And seems what Godwin Obaseki is promising.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance / Drivers Driving On One-Way Arrested By Ambode's Convoy / Walid Jibril Appointed As PDP Chairman, Ojo Maduekwe Appointed As Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.