Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction (21455 Views)

Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention / Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction / Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by NewsPoacher: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2016

THE Group Managing Director, Energy Group, Dr Jimoh Ibrahim, in the early hours of Monday, emerged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Ondo State election for Senator Alimodu Sheriff’s faction in a gubernatorial primary election conducted at the Banquet Hall, Premier Hotel, Ibadan.

Ibrahim, contested the primary with Mr Olusola Ebiseni, Honourable Bamiduro Dada, Honourable Niran-Sule Akinsuyi and Mrs. Abiye Ademuyegun.

Three aspirants; Mrs Abiye Ademuyegun, Honourables Bamiduro Dada and Niran-Sule Akinsuyi, however, withdrew for Dr Ibrahim.

Accreditation of 801 delegates from the 18 local governments in the state were accredited by the Alhaji Ame Gulak-led electoral committee before the aspirants were recognised and spoke for three minutes each.

Other members of the electoral committee include Shetima Shehu, Chief Tunji Akinosi, Elder Layi Falaju, Mala Sheriff, Ozo Uchechukwu Ngwu, Bimbo Balogun, Prince Poroye Bill Biyi, Ikenna Nnajioffor, Lawan Gana Karasuwa and Bernand Mikko.

In the election which lasted over two hours, Dr Jimoh Ibrahim polled 502 votes to win the election which its process commenced on Sunday night with his co-contestant, Mr Olusola Ebiseni polling 41 votes while 17 votes were voided.

As the Chairman of the electoral committee announced the result, the hall erupted with celebration.

While Speaking, Dr Ibrahim promised to create jobs and improve the educational development in Ondo State. “I will only occupy one seat in Ondo State, the rest belongs to the people,” he said.

He said “I have managed over 8,000 workers, 16 companies and have two national honours. And when you talk of integrity, I have first class integrity.

“I will create jobs and make education meaningful by introducing school system to prepare a new standard future for our children,” Ibrahim said.

The National vice chairman and South-West Chairman, Makanjuola Ogundipe and the South-West Secretary, Otemole Adepegba were in attendance.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-jimoh-ibrahim-emerges-ondo-pdp-candidate-sheriffs-faction/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Finally...

He said “I have managed over 8,000 workers, 16 companies and have two national honours. And when you talk of integrity, I have first class integrity. shocked shocked shocked

All these qualifications are insufficient to govern Ondo democratically shocked

Useless qualifications angry

24 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by sarrki(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2016
When the foundation is faulty what can the righteous DO ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by johnwizey: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Clerverly: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by kokoA(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
The total PDP votes in this election should be divided into two; one part for Jimoh, the other for Jegede.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by slyng(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmnn ... Now Jimoh Jegede ( J J ) emerged as PdP guber candidate in Ondo states. This is interesting. Nov 26 here we come

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by agwom(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by gebest: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
congrats though, but Olusegun Abraham all the way.

5 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Yehman(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari sef!
˙˙ʞɔɐq ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ
uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝןd noʎ uɐɔ
'noʎ uɹǝɔuoɔ ʇ,usǝop
ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos pɐǝɹ oʇ
ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ uı
pǝpǝǝɔɔns ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʍou

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by highmood(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol. Why is it that some "rich fellows" like wasting resources?
What is actually happening to our judicial system?- Its completely useless.
Is it that as our Oga at the Top(the CnC) started disobeying court ruling yet preaching Change of citizens attitudes, other so called Oga at the Top have subscribed to be stubborn.
Is Sheriff implanted in PDP to cause serious division?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by veekid(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Only God knows how much money that would have gone over this; two different factions presenting diff aspirants under same party name PDP

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Davash222(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Congrats sir.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by NairaMaster1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Desperado

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by wengerjay(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Meanwhile, Mimiko is rumored to be planning to move to Labour Party with his followers.
The nook and cranny of the state capital has been painted with orange colour,the official color of the party.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by NameChecker: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Scam Party tongue
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by ANBAKO: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mimiko will be an angel compared to this guy.

He will sell whole state to his cronies and frontmen.
That is why he cannot become an aspirant under a normal party.

He will use Ondo tashere money wey remain to clear his huge debt all over the place

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by geostrata(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
no tell me...who wan win before? angry angry angry

clowns sad sad sad
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by pafygodo: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
The authentic PDP gubernatorial candidate has emerged.
Praise the Lord!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by GoggleB(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Drama in ondo state.. PDP finally gets candidate for the gubernatorial poll
JIMOH JEGEDE OR BETTER STILL EYITAYO IBRAHIM
BUNCH OF CONFUSED PEOPLE
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Edwardhead(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by cole265(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Jimoh is the next ondo gov.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Qmerit(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
ok... i am here to redeem my " promise"
i said i would give my TULATIONS to who ever that emerge in sheriff faction of the pdp.
I gave my CONGRA to Jegede last time when he won the primary under markarafi faction.
Let the battle continues.

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by noida: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dot my I please
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Joel3(m): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
...now I am convince that sheriff is a tool of the APC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by ashewoboy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lalasticlala, move my thread to front page.

Congratulations to him.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Afritop(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
ONDO TREASURY WILL NOT BE FUNNY
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Rhotiz: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Either jegede or Jimoh
no pdp Z winning ondo with wat mimiko has done
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by free2ryhme: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
See thieves grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by free2ryhme: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
With the good to great he asked his interviewees to read back then his company still grounded

Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Government Empowering Boko Haram / PDP Rakes In ₦646 Million From 17 Presidential Aspirants, Ends Forms Sale / Lagos Civil Servants Vacate Offices Over Protest Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.