Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

NFF Should Pay Me My Money – Siasia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Should Pay Me My Money – Siasia (402 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Why NFF Should Be Blamed For Oliseh's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NFF Should Pay Me My Money – Siasia by rawglobalnews: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Nigeria Football Federation officials have stated that they are not expecting any letter of resignation from the national U23 coach, Samson Siasia, as his contract ended with the Rio Olympics. A member of the federation who spoke with us on Sunday said the former Super Eagles striker was free to move on.

Siasia who also spoke with us on Sunday corroborated the NFF statement of his contract having ended but demanded that his outstanding salary be paid him.

Siasia said, “This is not really resignation; my contract was arranged to end with the Olympics. And so the contract has ended.

“What is very important is that I get every kobo that I am owed. I need the money now than ever and I believe I have really endured and I have been cooperative.”

Read more: http://www.rawglobalnews.net/nff-pay-money-siasia/

Re: NFF Should Pay Me My Money – Siasia by prinsam30: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
abeg collect ur money clean mouth oooo

resignation oooooo contract ended ooooo abeg make una pay Siasia him wages na

Incompetent Set Of FOOls in the sport ministry, especially that clueless beret idiat and that mongo pack head of a nigga picnic amoju

(1) (Reply)

Mkhitaryan Picks Up Injury, Ruled Out Of Manchester Derby / Where Is All money making Threads! / Top 15 Curved Free Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.