Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single (11988 Views)

Ty Bello Releases Tiwa Savage's New Photos / Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" / TY Bello Releases Beautiful Photos Of Singer Chidinmna Ekile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by Jethrolite(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameChecker:
As people no dey patronize photographers again courtesy of camera phone,
the need to diversify becomes necessary

Hustling Continua!!!
Man must wack

They are being patronized now more than ever as celebrations that were usually low key are taking on a whole new dimension. There are private portraits, fashion shoot, magazine shoot, catalogue development, weddings, introduction, marriages. The land is green.
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by Octofirm: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
"Hope" is powerful;just touch a heart,to have a hand !!!
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by Edgarated(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Haters will still Hate. grin grin
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by emsco(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
NameChecker:
As people no dey patronize photographers again courtesy of camera phone,
the need to diversify becomes necessary

Hustling Continua!!!
Man must wack

where did you get that foolish theory? she is one of naija biggest photographer,she has done lot of photoshoot for dignitries in the land and abroad.music is her first love and i see no reason why she can't do it when ever she wishes
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by NameChecker: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
emsco:
where did you get that foolish theory? she is one of naija biggest photographer,she has done lot of photoshoot for dignitries in the land and abroad.music is her first love and i see no reason why she can't do it when ever she wishes

Nairaland is not a place to dump your aggression.
How dare you accuse me of the bolded?

Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Originality007:
undecided Who dem dey deceive? the last time she sang "The Land is green" encouraging us that we should have faith in Nigeria, but wen Aunty TY Bello want to give birth to her first child, she went all the way from Nigeria to US to give birth there, so that is child could have a Green Card, so tell me which land is green that she was talking about den? Y did she prefer green Card to Green land? undecided

Hahahaha
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by nedu2000(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Which land of promise? Naija?
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by wrecksfurd(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
fulfillment2020:
Wetin she and land get sef.. undecided

Land is green
Land of promise

LMAO! Next single may come in the next 4 years and I predict the title will be 'There was a land' grin
fulfillment2020:

Land is green
Land of promise

LMAO! Next single may come in the next 4 years and I predict the title will be 'There was a land'

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by holluphemydavid(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Like d woman she is talented, though avnt listen to her new release Sha
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by Nathkem01(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
I love her .....
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Beautiful soul with a wonderful spirit.

She can pass for my sister, because of our eyebrows.
And our eyes locked the first time we met on the campus of University of Lagos before she got married.
She is God sent to Nigeria.
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by BoboFashion(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Always on "Land". Is she a land agent? The next single would be " The land of milk and honey" grin
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by xtervaganza(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
If the promise in her song is about Nigeria then I'm not downloading it.

This rubbish country has ni promise or hope. It's better to break this evil entity up and start afresh differently
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
truly Nigeria is now a land of promise. at least are president & his gullible APC promised dis nation change. but some of u never ask dem what type of change. but I thank God cos during d time of Jonathan's administration I have nothing but now thank God am building my house just to roof it remains I know God will surely supply d resources needed. so pray dat God shd favour U in dis dispensation.
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by jiinxed: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
ctuagent007:
I hope u guys understand that the "Land of Promise" she meant was America where she, TY Bello gave birth to her twins........cool cool cool

You couldn't have said this any better. grin
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by femi4: 6:27am On Aug 30, 2016
fulfillment2020:

Land is green
Land of promise
And your post in on nairaLAND
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by Arclan07: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Iamvictor:
I will download it ASAP, ASA and Ty Bello are the only Female musicians in Nigeria
you are 100% correct those two are the only Nigeria female musician for anybody who knows the definition of good music.
Re: TY Bello Releases "Land Of Promise", A New Single by emsco(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
NameChecker:

Nairaland is not a place to dump your aggression. How dare you accuse me of the bolded?
must you drop hate cooment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Flavour GAY? Check Out His Sexy Bedroom Selfie / Exposed: Lionel Messi Caught With Blonde Stripper [prostitue] During Ronaldo Par / My Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.