Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra (29052 Views)

30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by edunwablog: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
A pentecostal pastor with the Jesus Miracle Ministries, Awka, Anambra State (names withheld) is on the run after he allegedly sexually assaulted a 13-year-old boy.
A source who pleaded anonymity told our correspondent that the gay pastor was told by a native doctor that his homosexual ‘sickness’ would be cured if he slept with a male teen.
Narrating his ordeal, the victim (Abuchi) said the incident took place after a vigil service.
The teen victim, who hails from Ebonyi State said, “The pastor approached me after the vigil and asked me to stay back.
“I told the pastor that I wanted to go home since the church activities had ended.
“The pastor told me to wait till dawn and when I insisted that I must go, the pastor applied a substance on my eyes which made me to sleep.
“When I woke up, I noticed that my trousers were torn, and my anus was damp.
“I began to cry, as I was feeling pains in my anus. The pastor said I should stop crying; that he would give me money.
“I rejected the money offer and went home and told my people what happened.”
A relative of the victim, Ngozi, who spoke with journalists, said they were not aware that Abuchi went to church that night.
She said when Abuchi came home and told them what happened, they rushed to the church, only to discover that the pastor had absconded.
The Anambra Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Nkiru Nwode, confirmed the report,
She said the police had begun a manhunt for the pastor, assuring that he would be arrested and prosecuted.
The police spokesperson said the victim has been taken to the hospital for treatment.

http://punchng.com/pastor-rapes-13-year-old-boy-cure-homosexuality/
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Davash222(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ihe n'eme oo.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Alertz3(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Abomination.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by dotuna3(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fake news allover from beginning to the end

Can we just rest from all thus fake fake news

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by DRwiz(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
shocked
Wait OO. This story get as e be!! angry
1)Pastor taking advice from herbalist
Which does that.?

2) A male raping another male to cure the homo sickness.
Really?? Shouldn't that strengthen the condition rather than cure it?

3) So they released the victim's name but hid the pastor's. Nice one.

4) no pix of either victim or perpetrators or church. Hmmm

5) How did the source know it was a herbalist that gave the Pastor advice, since the Pastor has absconded, hence, there is no information from him about his motives and reasons?? I believe the source doesn't exist. Feel free to prove me wrong.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by veekid(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
End time pastors na hn fill this country
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by handysuzy(f): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Behold, THE END OF THE WORLD

While this heartless is raping a 13 year old boy, I read how a man helped a 9 year old boy who is repairing shoes to take care of his mum...Read that one here and see the photos: http://factflyers.com/9-year-old-boy-repairs-shoes-take-care-mum-gets-help/

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by thundabot(f): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Seen, Next !!!!
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
he will be charge for
1 Rape
2 homosexuality

Believe me, nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by dogstyle007(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by SuperS1Panther: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
No comment.

Na dem again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by lepasharon(f): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Christianity Again!

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by MadCow1: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Jesus really does work in Mysterious ways..

That Kid has just been cured and saved from 14years in Prison..

Praise the lord.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by NameChecker: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016

A pentecostal pastor with the Jesus Miracle Ministries, Awka, Anambra State (names withheld) is on the run after he allegedly sexually assaulted a 13-year-old boy.

Namecheckers, I need the name of that pastor ASAP

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by chinchong: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
pastors using jesus and miracle to rape and satisfy their blind love for tight toto since iron age.

justics for the victim: they should dip the pastor's d!ck inside a concentrated h2so4. If he's fortunate to make it to another day, then, they should pluck out one of his eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by omooba969(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lazy journalism! cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Richie0974: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
These days you don't even know where to run to, you stay neutral they say you'll go to hell, you go to church you either get scammed, chained or abused, you decide to become a Muslim they say you've become an extremist. I don't tire sef.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by missstella(f): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Endtime gay pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by abumeinben(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
End of days.

At first I wasn't comfortable to read that judgement would start from the church.

However, after seeing pastors sailing private submarine jets and space ships while their sheeps use less than four wheel vehicles, they preach in AC enclosed edifice and send sheeps on field missions, I just say the Bible correct.

Before, the world would copy the church, for musics, lifestyle, money and all. Now the church runs to the world for these embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by justmenoni: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
so punch news is also a blog?

dotuna3:
Fake news allover from beginning to the end

Can we just rest from all thus fake fake news?

Bloggers just be finding way to draw traffic
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by izzou(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria and strange news

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by jegz25(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Christianity at it again...na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by jauntty: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
"The gay pastor was told by a native doctor..."

High Unemployment and ignorance is responsible for the explosive number of churches in the country....

Imagine every Tom, DICK N Harry now wan to join the lucrative business of owning a church.... Even gays!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Roon9(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nairaland has become a breeding ground for junk journalism. Even my 3year old niece could string a better write up.

This is a new low. Nairaland get it together!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Bantino(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
A pastor going to a native doctor for solution? The world is about to end indeed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by fxbomovi: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
its well
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by ShitHead(m): 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
They should hang him on a tree with his balls.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Pavore9: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
A "Pastor" consulting a native doctor for solution!
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
angry
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Dee60: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Lord Himself said - by their fruits you shall know them. That means that true pastors will show by their fruits. It means also that anybody can call himself a pastor and call his sitting room church. That does not necessarily qualify.

The Lord still has His own pastors and they are possibly still many. go by the fruits.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Udmaster(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Thats a wicked act! How can rape cure homosexuality?
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra by Omuka: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Christians again hmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrested Fake Lagos Task Force Officials Confess, Said They Make 70k Daily(pics) / Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Osun (Photos) / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.