Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) (41983 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by onome324(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hahaha. . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by dadaha: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Old stuff
Old things are meant to pass away undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Easy023(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ogun foju Iwo ati Awon oga e... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by dickhead01(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
So funny...
the thunder that will fire u is doing press up

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by valboy20(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
very rude customer...this is what happens when u dnt knw how to operate ur fone..

DOnt blame the guy. Mtn have been subscribing folks automatically in to the rubbish music plus. Deducting #300 every week

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by ayrulez(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
I understand the guy's plight o! These telecommunication people can legally extort common Nigerians... I worked wif tele company before and majority of the complaint we get is that money is bin deducted without sending any command...there should be an avenue whereby when such money is bin deducted and in some hours after it has bin deducted, u can lay a complain and ur money can be returned, if not, they will keep getting loads of irate customers like that thereby people getting frustrated and leaving their network...am sure that's not etisalat cus etisalat will still compensate wif some seconds...its def gonna be emptyhen....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by 8BitGee(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
I can't stop laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Ada9103(f): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lolssssssss
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
anty u don bleep up...that guy is very much aware than the operator..the operator in normal clime would even be reprimanded or fired he messed up in cautioning the customer..ignorance dey smell..read about call center jobs and get back to me..there is a reason why the calls are monitored..anyways i will not judge u u probably av never worked in that field.
CindyeMerAld:
very rude customer...this is what happens when u dnt knw how to operate ur fone..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by haibe(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Unfortunately its not the customer care representative that is the thief. Its the managers in high places that formulate this policies

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
My language is non refundable! grin cheesy

Thank God my call centre days are over!

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
lilmax:
you cancel it from your end is not when I press stop another thing will start grin

In my Calabarian friend's voice ”Contri harrooooo"

E don red oooooo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Jacko1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Makes no sense
He is just a pawn in mtn
Why are ppl so vocal against the little guys
If he meet mtn managers will he have mouth to talk

Lets be reasonable
Advanced countries.... This phone recording is a meal ticket for that mtn operator and he will still be anonymous

Passing frustration on th wrong ppl
The guy sef wanted to chop insult
At the very first insult i for disconnect the call

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Damfostopper(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
wats dis one saying

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Timbuktu14(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
I understand that service providers can be very callous sometimes but this is wrong! The customer care agent isn't the one that caused the trouble, why should he take the blame!? Customer Care Job no b small thing sha embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by honeygirl17: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

They sabi frustrate person

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
The way people treat customer care in advanced countries is the same and may even worse.

I don't blame the guy. I am always very polite when I am on the phone with these people to the extent that I have been thanked over and over again to my politeness. The reason being it isn't their fault but it changed when the stvpid Glo wouldn't stop sending me broadcast . I called the customer care, apologised for my rudeness in advance but then I couldn't go ahead with my outburst. I left an impression but it was nothing compared to what I had planned. I don't even want go to the stvpid call I got from Airtel, they called to called me for being wasteful spender. Who does that? Why would they think that I would like to listen to their BS when I could be gisting with friends or conserving my battery?

The regulatory body should do something about these crazy networks. It is more than one can bear.undecided

Jacko1:
Makes no sense
He is just a pawn in mtn

Lets be reasonable
Advanced countries.... This phone recording is a meal ticket for that mtn operator and he will still be anonymous

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by drebaba12(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
You don't talk when am talking Lol
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Emmaesty(f): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha *dies*
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Emmaesty(f): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacko1:
Makes no sense
He is just a pawn in mtn

Lets be reasonable

Loosen up and have fun. Build your sense of humor

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by mailmitch(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
This guy just killed Mtn. Looooooool. Baba awon were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Organs(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nigerian businesses allow their staffs to be abused. Passengers slap airport and ticketing agents, bank tellers are insulted and their bosses say nothing most especially if the customer is a high profile VIP. The customer service wqs supposed to hang up on his ass or curse out his ass. Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Wisif: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
[b][/b][i][/i]This is hilarious indeed #rotfl wink
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Organs(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
daretodiffer:
The way people treat customer care in advanced countries is the same and may even worse.

I don't blame the guy. I am always very polite when I am on the phone with these people to the extent that I have been thanked over and over again to my politeness. The reason being it isn't their fault but it changed when the stvpid Glo wouldn't stop sending me broadcast . I called the customer care, apologised for my rudeness in advance but then I couldn't go ahead with my outburst. I left an impression but it was nothing compared to what I had planned. I don't even want go to the stvpid call I got from Airtel, they called to called me for being wasteful spender. Who does that? Why would they think that I would like to listen to their BS when I could be gisting with friends or conserving my battery?

The regulatory body should do something about these crazy networks. It is more than one can bear.undecided

You say customer care are treated like this in advanced countries and even worse. Not true very wrong, you cannot treat customer care like this in any advanced country. They are trained NEVER EVER to accept insult or any form of verbal abuse from any customer (even if na Dangote or Trump) If you curse a customer care representative, you will be warned that that language will not be tolerated. If you repeat it, you will be warned again that the call will be dropped if you don't mind your language and if you do a third time, the call will be dropped on your cursing ass. I know because my girlfriend then was Manager of customer care and she trains people on customer care and that is part of the training. Workers are valued and needs to be treated with respect and dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
That's my nigga talking. God bless you jare
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Kalani: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Emmaesty:
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha *dies*

RIP...... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by DesChyko: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jesu!

This guy no get joy o
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by NevetsIbot(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lol.... Very hillarious... It never gets old...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by IYANGBALI: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Emmaesty:
Loosen up and have fun. Build your sense of humor
pls ignore him jo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by DesChyko: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Organs:

You say customer care are treated like this in advanced countries and even worse. Not true very wrong, you cannot treat customer care like this in any advanced country. They are trained NEVER EVER to accept insult or any form of verbal abuse from any customer (even if na Dangote or Trump) If you curse a customer care representative, you will be warned that that language will not be tolerated. If you repeat it, you will be warned again that the call will be dropped if you don't mind your language and if you do a third time, the call will be dropped on your cursing ass. I know because my girlfriend then was Manager of customer care and she trains people on customer care and that is part of the training. Workers are valued and needs to be treated with respect and dignity.

E be like say MTN never comot the last card airtime wey you just load for your phone, that's why you dey speak all these grammar.
The wahala be say na MTN the customer care rep dey work for. Na MTN the beef dey directed to. If MTN no solve the issue, 622 go resolve am.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by fpeter(f): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yoruba people won't kill me...... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Specifications Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) / Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.