Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) (41982 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / Mistakes People Do When They Have a Phone Conversation with Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Basically what I am trying to say is that there are angry callers out there.

If customer call agents can dropped calls but how often do they do that? I don't know but I would wager that they let a customer talk it out. You have a gf who is a manager (maybe it is her company's policy) but I have friends who are always complaining of receiving angry calls every working second and I have never heard them talking about a call they dropped.

Organs:

You say customer care are treated like this in advanced countries and even worse. Not true very wrong, you cannot treat customer care like this in any advanced country. They are trained NEVER EVER to accept insult or any form of verbal abuse from any customer (even if na Dangote or Trump) If you curse a customer care representative, you will be warned that that language will not be tolerated. If you repeat it, you will be warned again that the call will be dropped if you don't mind your language and if you do a third time, the call will be dropped on your cursing ass. I know because my girlfriend then was Manager of customer care and she trains people on customer care and that is part of the training. Workers are valued and needs to be treated with respect and dignity.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Tyviv(f): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Abeg who go borrow me data, make I use listen
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by misscabby: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
lwkmd they did the same thing to me yesterday and when i called that was the same thing they said to me its non refundable. thanks to this man for giving them a good piece grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by AsoRockz01(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
This got me rotfl.
Bros I support you abeg. Your language is not refundable too.

No be small thing.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Organs(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

If customer call agents can dropped calls but how often do they do that? I don't know but I would wager that they let a customer talk it out. You have a gf who is a manager (maybe it is her company's policy) but I have friends who are always complaining of receiving angry calls every working second and I have never heard them talking about a call they dropped.

Ok I see your point, misunderstanding here. Yes, if you call to vent and sound really angry on the phone, screaming and stating how you think they ripped you off etc, they will not drop the call on you, infact you're right they will pacify you etc and try to solve your issue, but if you act like this guy on the phone, cursing the customer service rep out, calling him names or saying thunder will strike him, it is now personal and customer service reps are trained Never Ever to accept personal attacks on their persons, like calling them b...ch, or vulger words like come s..... my ....ck etc they will hang up on you. Infact i rem she told me a customer once told her the last one i mentioned and she asked him how she is going to do that since she is in the office?? and he now asked her to come to his house and she said he needed to take a pix and send it along since she handles only the biggies, just messing with his frustrated head. Note, she worked at comed, i.e the NEPA in the USA.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by RexEmmyGee: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
timidapsin:
I couldn't hold my laughter when watched this video
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReDtX9wvOoM

Watch directly from Youtube:

source: http://afriwap.com/news-livestyle-gist/hilarious-conversation-between-mtn-care-and-a-customer/

thunder wey go fire op dey do press up..
lwkmd
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by progress69: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacko1:
Makes no sense
He is just a pawn in mtn
Why are ppl so vocal against the little guys
If he meet mtn managers will he have mouth to talk

Lets be reasonable
Advanced countries.... This phone recording is a meal ticket for that mtn operator and he will still be anonymous

Passing frustration on th wrong ppl
The guy sef wanted to chop insult
At the very first insult i for disconnect the call

Just sharap. U don't know anything. U think this is an insult? Let those advanced countries u mentioned start with u. U said u will cut the call? That shows how ignorant u her. Let their be evidence u hanged up on the customer, abd be out there looking for another Job. Some Call centres even dont have the ability to hang up calls, they plead with u to hang up....in a case where thr customer deliberately refused the hangout, superiors are informed b4 that call is cut off.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by olasmiles: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
This conversation may be quite funny to pple.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Guyman02: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
very rude customer...this is what happens when u dnt knw how to operate ur fone..

I can from your profile that you are based in Njamena Chad republic grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by damilareoye: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin

Hilarious indeed....

MTN showed me too pepper some days ago. They would just subscribe you to what you have no knowledge of.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by chrisflow(f): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
timidapsin:
I couldn't hold my laughter when watched this video
Watch below

Watch directly from Youtube:
The guy is too mean,laugh wan kill me ooo
source: http://afriwap.com/news-livestyle-gist/hilarious-conversation-between-mtn-care-and-a-customer/
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Dahveydson(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
tchidi:
My language is non refundable! grin cheesy

Thank God my call centre days are over!

That was quite short...
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by smileysmiley(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
DrayZee:

You never test mtn nah... That's why you're talking like this...
I swear, she no dey use mtn... I've been trying to stop my own since too, it's like I'll adopt this strategy sef... if I vex too much sef, I go enter their office
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by toyinkin(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
ohhh God these is 2 funny.only if ure member of nairaland...
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by K024(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
misscabby:
lwkmd they did the same thing to me yesterday and when i called that was the same thing they said to me its non refundable. thanks to this man for giving them a good piece grin grin grin

ayrulez:
I understand the guy's plight o! These telecommunication people can legally extort common Nigerians... I worked wif tele company before and majority of the complaint we get is that money is bin deducted without sending any command...there should be an avenue whereby when such money is bin deducted and in some hours after it has bin deducted, u can lay a complain and ur money can be returned, if not, they will keep getting loads of irate customers like that thereby people getting frustrated and leaving their network...am sure that's not etisalat cus etisalat will still compensate wif some seconds...its def gonna be emptyhen....

Let's start a class action suit against these operators.

Wait..... Conductor, where are we? Nigeria? OK.... Nairalanders please ignore my advice as Justice nor dey work for Nigeria.

But seriously, I'm pursuing a fifty naira refund with them.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by K024(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
DesChyko:

E be like say MTN never comot the last card airtime wey you just load for your phone, that's why you dey speak all these grammar.
The wahala be say na MTN the customer care rep dey work for. Na MTN the beef dey directed to. If MTN no solve the issue, 622 go resolve am.

It doesn't have to be the last card. Airtel removed my 50 naira and I'm pursuing a refund with them. It's not about the amount but the corporate theft and bullying that they call service can be so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by donhils: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Kwakwakwakwakwa now this is effing funny.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by MielBaker(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hilarious.... the agent suffer no be small
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by adebowales: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
u Dont talk when am talking,jaaa danu Lori fone funmi
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by micfoley: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
I don't blame the customer. MTN is just crazy
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Ostada(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
Like seriously. ..this guy is right. I lost my sim card and I don't bother to look for it. Coz I'm always charged unnecessarily
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
I don laff tire. i jus op it gets to MTN's top officials
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by adekoonlay(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
anty u don bleep up...that guy is very much aware than the operator..the operator in normal clime would even be reprimanded or fired he messed up in cautioning the customer..ignorance dey smell..read about call center jobs and get back to me..there is a reason why the calls are monitored..anyways i will not judge u u probably av never worked in that field.
U re so wrong, if d customer is becoming abusive you have d right ti caution him. If I was handling that call d customer would be long gone cos of his level of aggression. He simply doesn't know how to operate his phone or probably failed to take note of some activities on his line. One thing is certain no subscription can get into ur line unless u accept it.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by piagetskinner(m): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Some people don't know how to talk Sha..c him talking to the customer representative like say Na him give am work...these reps are employed by third party companies that pay 40k..with over excessive work load's

Anyway Mtn Na f*up network
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Reeberry: 2:39am On Aug 31, 2016
I can't stop laughing. grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Lwkmd!!!!!! Rolling on the floor

BTW my younger sis recharge her line today and mtn deducted 150 for some unexplainable reasons before I finished saying I will pay you back the sim was already in pieces. They can be frustrating!

Lmaooo we go stone u back to south Africa !
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:13am On Aug 31, 2016
the ignorance i highlighted b4 still persists..do u think the company hired u to make their angry long gone or to persuade them that all will be okbecareful so u dont shoot ursef on the toes.
adekoonlay:

U re so wrong, if d customer is becoming abusive you have d right ti caution him. If I was handling that call d customer would be long gone cos of his level of aggression. He simply doesn't know how to operate his phone or probably failed to take note of some activities on his line. One thing is certain no subscription can get into ur line unless u accept it.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:27am On Aug 31, 2016
u are a disgrace and the most uninformed person have ever meant...i worked in a call center before with english,and i challenge you to mention which company train people not to tolerate angry callers.
daretodiffer:

oh sorry it wasnt meant for u was that mofo called organs..i mistakenly quoted u..that guy is big poo and am very vexed at him i swear down.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:33am On Aug 31, 2016
my bro GOD BLESS U..FINALLY AN EXPOSED PERSON..MY EYES ARE ON U...finally oh finally an intellect on nairaland.
progress69:

Just sharap. U don't know anything. U think this is an insult? Let those advanced countries u mentioned start with u. U said u will cut the call? That shows how ignorant u her. Let their be evidence u hanged up on the customer, abd be out there looking for another Job. Some Call centres even dont have the ability to hang up calls, they plead with u to hang up....in a case where thr customer deliberately refused the hangout, superiors are informed b4 that call is cut off.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:37am On Aug 31, 2016
u must be a fan of coolio...am an educated fool.
Organs:
Nigerian businesses allow their staffs to be abused. Passengers slap airport and ticketing agents, bank tellers are insulted and their bosses say nothing most especially if the customer is a high profile VIP. The customer service wqs supposed to hang up on his ass or curse out his ass. Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between MTN Care And A Customer(Audio) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2016
Dahveydson:

That was quite short...

Hi Boo!
Yeah. Got something a lot better.
You dey hide abi? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Specifications Of The New Nokia 3310 (2017) / Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.