Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Faith Balogun:i Was Stunned When My Fans Pay For My Lunch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faith Balogun:i Was Stunned When My Fans Pay For My Lunch (1030 Views)

BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Balogun:i Was Stunned When My Fans Pay For My Lunch by edunwablog: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: Faith Balogun:i Was Stunned When My Fans Pay For My Lunch by dotuna3(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good

That is how it should always be not every time running after our celeb for money and free gift.

Make them respect us as well after all we make them rich through our patronages (we pay their bills)

D guy that paid the bill don get that respect from her she can invite him for some confidential things as well

But is not easy to pay bills for this Buhari period oo
Re: Faith Balogun:i Was Stunned When My Fans Pay For My Lunch by cruzita(f): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
watch well o

dey need some favour in return
Re: Faith Balogun:i Was Stunned When My Fans Pay For My Lunch by IamOpemipo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
She committed the part where the fan asked for her contact
Re: Faith Balogun:i Was Stunned When My Fans Pay For My Lunch by goldbim(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice!!@least this story portrays the fan in a positive light..unlike the ones that'll beg the celebrity and say i'll keep begging you for money until you dash me... lipsrsealed...smh.
Re: Faith Balogun:i Was Stunned When My Fans Pay For My Lunch by MuyiRano(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Praise the lord... That's a good testimony

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actress Married To A Nigerian Thanks Fans After Welcoming Second Child / Kylie Jenner Gigantic Bum Almost Bust Out Of Her Tights..see Photos / Money Is Good O...see Funny Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye...lolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.