Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] (46993 Views)

Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] / Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by fergieboy: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
then d new olosho masquerade stepped in?

Looks likely
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2016
EpicMaurice:

see girl calling her fellow girl olosho.
Nawa for una girls
Beht olosho is an olosho nah.
she no evn gree mek Tania expire 1year she don dey answer girlfrnd with d popularity that comes along with it.
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2016
fergieboy:

Looks likely
Nawa o. she sef no send d 2nd baby maama. she wld likely be the third grin
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by fergieboy: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Nawa o. she sef no send d 2nd baby maama.
she wld likely be the third grin

Abi

That's women for u

Fame and money I guess
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2016
fergieboy:

Abi
That's women for u
Fame and money I guess
sometymz, I jex tire to be a woman! sometymz oooo.
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by fergieboy: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
sometymz, I jex tire to be a woman!
sometymz oooo.

Hahahah your funny

Don't be dearie
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by EpicMaurice(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Beht olosho is an olosho nah.
she no evn gree mek Tania expire 1year she don dey answer girlfrnd with d popularity that comes along with it.
just be honest, seriously, if it were you would you wait for a month before dating wizkid after he broke up
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2016
EpicMaurice:

just be honest, seriously, if it were you would you wait for a month before dating wizkid after he broke up
If na dem Jay z et Kanye West, I gree but certainly not baba nla.

the truth is dat, dia two have bin gbenshing behind camera till Tania backed off.
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by Azeeztaophic(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2016
You guys can say whatever you like, all I know is that she beautiful... Wizkid take eyes go market.
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by sweetbae(f): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2016
Humans ehn....she covered her body this time,una still yab her.
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by aderemielijah(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
na Wa ooo
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
V0lv0:
After being rude and unnecessary over the top. Generally if you going to pass a compliment, normal civilised ppl do not pass insults first. It made you sound like one of those bitter ladies who are forever hating on other ladies for nothing. Such an ugly character undecided
You are even more stupid than your username suggests.... What do you think being a celebrity is about? You are supposed to be criticised and encouraged. Why in the world will I go around hating on someone I 'll probably never know? The way some people here on NL think is very disgusting. #GrowUp...
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Goyim:

You mean after tearing her apart? Sure.
What exactly do you think being a celeb is about??
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by V0lv0(f): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
computergeek:
You are even more stupid than your username suggests.... What do you think being a celebrity is about? You are supposed to be criticised and encouraged. Why in the world will I go around hating on someone I 'll probably never know? The way some people here on NL think is very disgusting. #GrowUp...

And in what way does my username suggest that am stupid? In fact If we have to talk about usernames , usually geeks refer to people who are intelligent and from ur obvious rants ur clearly lacking in that department. Celebrities are people too and generally if you are going to critise why not constructive critism. You were just being an unnecessary hater. Just go and read ur dumb ass comment. In your mind she is "copying" Miley Cyrus. So if we both buy the same type of jeans from a shop because it's the same I am "copying you". You do know that designers make more than one make of clothing more likely than not would be attractive to numerous people. Liking the same thing or something similar does not mean you are copying a person. Just because you copy and mimic people in real life does not mean everyone thinks like you. Critism is normal, but I called you out because you were being a hater and it's kinda a pet peeve of mind when thots hate on other women they have never met for no just reason
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by Goyim: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
computergeek:
What exactly do you think being a celeb is about??

Its about being an object without feelings that people can hurl insults and aggressive critisism at them when ever they feel like
And as a celeb they are just supposed to take it because that is what being a celeb is all about. Am i right?
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by monte231(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
She doesn't look stupid dear. She looks gud & I believe so do u. wink
computergeek:
1/10. You failed. This one is trying to copy Miley Cyrus and co. She just looks stupid. This outfit spells ATTENTION SEEKER. But anyway, the girl is very pretty.
Re: Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] by GIIJ: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
what is Justine Skye?
isnt dat rude?to address a human wit what....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money & Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.