Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Counter Of " PDP Posts Ridiculing Oshiomhole/apc, Edo React " By Cleverly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Counter Of " PDP Posts Ridiculing Oshiomhole/apc, Edo React " By Cleverly (765 Views)

Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Of " PDP Posts Ridiculing Oshiomhole/apc, Edo React " By Cleverly by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Was going through nairaland and I saw a post by one nairalander (cleverly) saying how people reacted in favour of APC to a post on facebook condemning Oshiomole and APC. After confirming from the Facebook source where he got the comments he posted in nairaland, found out he filtered the comments and posted those in favour of APC why most of the top comments with more likes are those of PDP sympathisers he never posted.

His earlier post
www.nairaland.com/3316750/pdp-posts-video-ridiculing-oshiomhole

Why is APC and it's supporters so deceitful.

From this picture you will see the highest liked was for PDP which he filtered out.

Re: Counter Of " PDP Posts Ridiculing Oshiomhole/apc, Edo React " By Cleverly by tomakint: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Skillbobralph:
Was going through nairaland and I saw a post by one nairalander (cleverly) saying how people reacted in favour of APC to a post on facebook condemning Oshiomole and APC. After confirming from the Facebook source where he got the comments he posted in nairaland, found out he filtered the comments and posted those in favour of APC why most of the top comments with more likes are those of PDP sympathisers he never posted.

His earlier post
www.nairaland.com/3316750/pdp-posts-video-ridiculing-oshiomhole

Why is APC and it's supporters so deceitful.

From this picture you will see the highest liked was for PDP which he filtered out.
My brother free that dude for Christ Sake he is one of the "Sai Buhari chanters" so to him APC is always right.
Re: Counter Of " PDP Posts Ridiculing Oshiomhole/apc, Edo React " By Cleverly by abokibuhari: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
As for me and my WEPPA people, PASTOR IS GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION. The people of ETSAKO EAST L.G.A are saying no to BROOM SUPPORTERS. PDP TI TAKE OVER
Re: Counter Of " PDP Posts Ridiculing Oshiomhole/apc, Edo React " By Cleverly by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
tomakint:

My brother free that dude for Christ Sake he is one of the "Sai Buhari chanters" so to him APC is always right.

Non be small. brother. He filter the whole APC comment come past for nairaland
Re: Counter Of " PDP Posts Ridiculing Oshiomhole/apc, Edo React " By Cleverly by IllegalMoney: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pastor Ize Iyamu is the next Governor of my state Edo State. ...Quote me anywhere
Re: Counter Of " PDP Posts Ridiculing Oshiomhole/apc, Edo React " By Cleverly by Jokerman(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cleverly is the one and only ngenekwenu who is a pay per post agent like Aresa, Hungerbad and mylove you.... so he is doing is work....
Re: Counter Of " PDP Posts Ridiculing Oshiomhole/apc, Edo React " By Cleverly by HungerBAD: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Jokerman:
Cleverly is the one and only ngenekwenu who is a pay per post agent like Aresa, Hungerbad and mylove you.... so he is doing is work....

?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

No Topic / Accused Of Stealing N1.1 Billion Plateau Funds, Joshua Dariye Decamps To APC / Time To Rally Around Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.