Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration (483 Views)

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration by MisterMetro: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Kebbi State government has honoured President Muhammadu Buhari and 29 others who have contributed to the development of the state and Nigeria at large with the award of excellence.

Among those honoured at the weekend by the state during its Silver Jubilee celebration, marking 25 years of creating the state included Professor Attahiru Jega , former INEC chairman , Alhaji Musa Garguwan Yauri , first civilian governor of the state , Col. JIP Ubah, former military administrator of the state , Justice Usman Muhammed, Justice Umaru Atu Kalgo , Emir of Argungu , Alhaji Ismaila Muhammadu Mera, Alhaji Bashir Haliru Sarki, a professional engineer.

Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu shortly after presentation of the awards to the awardees said that the award was in recognition of their immense contribution to the development of the state and Nigeria as a nation as well as to encourage others to emulate them. “For each one recognised ,others will be motivated. The awardees made the state proud,” he said.

He also stated that the state decided to honour President Muhammadu Buhari by giving him the award in recognition of the president’s diversification policy agenda towards agricultural production in the country particularly for launching the CBN “Anchor Borrowers Programme” which benefitted over 98 ,000 rice and wheat farmers in the state.

Bagudu further opined that the CBN under the ‘Anchor Borrowers Programme’ expended over N15 billion to Kebbi farmers in order to boost their production and that that 90 per cent of the farmers have recorded successful significant yields.

Highlights of the Silver Jubilee celebration included presentation of papers , naming of a road after President Buhari , friendly football match between Sokoto and Kebbi teams and dinner at the Presidential Banquet Hall in Birnin Kebbi. Alhaji Suleman Muhammed Argungu , the Chief of Staff Government House, Kebbi State received the award on behalf of President Buhari.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-kebbi-honours-buhari-jega-others.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration by MisterMetro: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmmmm. Permit me honour His Excellency Chief Dr Abubakar Muhammadu Aboki Buhari.

As the best performing Ehnnnnnnn Ehnnnnnnn Ehnnnnnnn. Let ask Seun watin PMB deserve.

I smell something here. Why is the South Easterners and Westerns not honour.

NCAN Paris Metropolis

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration by Qmerit(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Some won't like this at all.
Re: PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration by Qmerit(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Some won't like this at all.
Stop the hate and live long!
Re: PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration by Abeymills(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
U can shove ur aboki award in2 ur anus yeye
Re: PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration by ekim004(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
after bringing d economy to a buharilistic state, he got a medal... Chai
Re: PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration by agwom(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
ok
Re: PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari is the best president we ever had in Nigeria. God bless him and give him long life cool
Re: PHOTOS: Kebbi Honours Buhari, Jega, Others At Silver Jubilee Celebration by Beremx(f): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
I just clicked on the topic to see Jega. It's been a long time.

(1) (Reply)

Saharatv: Dr Damages Live In Lagos / Recession: Path To Economic Recovery- Vanguard / Yes Its True I Was Dead. But, I always Resurrect once i get back to this country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.