Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him (46988 Views)

Dammy Krane Pictured In Studio In Maimi As He Prepares To Appear In Court / Peter Okoye In Studio With His Daughter, Aliona (Photo) / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by ionsman: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Baba go don beg tire. Prolly knelt down sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by atoleybaba(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
What happen to sexkillz Na.....airforce1

1 Like

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by Kinsley4(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by bayonino: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
AfroKnight:
He never lost his job in the first place. Honestly we need that social media bill so we can sue all these bloggers who fabricate stories.
shey u dey mind all these foolish bloggers, any little unverified news, it over on the internet undecided
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by Talibanis: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Abeg who be "Freeze" undecided
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by SONofADAM(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigga don go village sharp sharp make dem freeze the manager's brain, sharp guy..naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by pippimp(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
greggng:
I wish banks will borrow a leaf from cool fm owner
God forbid. You don't fire and re hire the way it was done here. You are just creating a hostile work environment.
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by lionlee216(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:
I like your guts daddy freeze

But if you continue like these, you would fizzle out in no time.

It happened to nairaland's sexxkillz and can happen to you.
can also happen to justwise grin
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by dadaha: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Only _ass licking apology was responsible (and I mean literally tossing his boss salad)
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by henrymorebaba(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Old picture...

1 Like

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by xtervaganza(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
When I told some donkeys here he would be reinstated or get a new job in a month they were all acting fool.

Do you guys think a capitalist bred entrepreneur gives a crap about basket mouth wife so much he will lose his best hands because of it? Someone who might be recruited by his rival and take with him his legion of fans and listeners?

Nonsense

A businessman does not think that way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by Headmaster055(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Who him epp
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by repogirl(f): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mtcheww publicity stunt.
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Donjay007:
chisos

U are wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by Ghost447(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
I don't know why Basket mouth is crying, if he is convinced that Freeze lied or he has committed any crime against him or his wife (which happened to be Freeze's ex) he should seek legal redress and stop looking for sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by 4nobody4every1: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
destroyed? U must be joking bro

Seunn dey pay am?
cool

1 Like

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by holluphemydavid(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
D guy should mind d way he wil be talking now
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by roymary: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
fergieboy:

Lol

How did nairaland made him if I may ask

"make"

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by dasparrow: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
@Post

I can't believe this. Mtshew! angry

He must have gone to beg management.

Freeze talks too much nonsense. The sack should have kept his talkative mouth and itching fingers silent. Anyways.......
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
dotuna3:
Cool but were f*uked first my brother

Instead of u to thank us that went on mountain to pray for u. So u gonna pay us back with this?

D man should act like a professional manager now. U sack person yesterday u call am back today is DAT professional? U for wait like 3 weeks minimum. He gonna feel indispensable

Anyway FTC
My guy don go prostrate give oga boss with cry join.Tommorrow we will read or hear that he has not been recall.
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ekiseme:
wasn't looking for anything sir,your comment was just plain stupld
don't call me sir am not your father, You should have just left the comment as stupid as it looks and sounds, since I did not quote you or anybody.

But now that you crowned yourself the stupid comment identifier where is you certifications ? idiot .

1 Like

Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by lolaluv1(f): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sexkillz was my Nigga! Good old days... cry
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by Steve92: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
GoodSide:
please is there no other news apart from freeze
freeze
freeze

who gives a fhuck about freeze
I don't undecided
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by orjikuramo(m): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2016
maybe our freezers and refridgerators
GoodSide:
please is there no other news apart from freeze
freeze
freeze

who gives a fhuck about freeze
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by iamrealdeji(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2016
See as the boss come look young pass Daddy Freeze
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by Sexxkillz: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2016
lolaluv1:
Sexkillz was my Nigga! Good old days... cry
You want to know how I know what I know. . .
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by Ekiseme(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2016
blueseacats:
don't call me sir am not your father, You should have just left the comment as stupid as it looks and sounds, since I did not quote you or anybody.

But now that you crowned yourself the stupid comment identifier where is you certifications ? idiot .
mumu
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by lolaluv1(f): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You want to know how I know what I know. . .

cheesy cheesy
Killz of life. How you deyyyyy?
So you are actually around? Following right away!!
Re: Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him by 3Ceagle(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Timi go ahead and help your son discover his hidden talent. Provide the child with platform to find his destiny. There are graduate footballers out there even in the EPL e.g nedum onuoha. Some of us could not exploit our hidden talent because our parent were like book, book and book. Lots of discouragement and today some are not truly satisfied with where they end up because it could have been more fulfilled achieving it in sport. The problem is that there no good or enough academies in Nigeria because of our bad system, no sponsorships, no encouragement from the govt, or society. So the few kids, mostly from poor homes end up starting from the street and this has it's limits to what a child can learn. Look for a good academy and register your boy if he shows some skills,the earlier the better. I know my own son will continue from where I stopped. Tomorrow will tell. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement / Justine Skye Rocks Nigerian Masquerade Design To MTV Awards [PICS] / Tatiana Dikeh Attempts Suicide: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.