Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace (37831 Views)

Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide / Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool / Timaya's Daughters Rocking Matching Outfits In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by femi4: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

We can't see their faces angry
They are cute tho

I think I am ready for mine now tongue
how much dey your bank account?
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by nerodenero: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Plantain girls
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by Berbierklaus(f): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
femi4:
how much dey your bank account?

Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by holluphemydavid(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one Timaya. Like guys who are taking care of dere family
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by oluwaVaz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
dotuna3:
Cool

Keep flashing us ur home gadget later come tell us thief rob u oo . cos I no understand did kind picture

D pikin self no look camera u just wan show us ur sets

Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by dotuna3(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=oluwaVaz post=48909795][/quote]

Another yabaleft
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by oluwaVaz(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=dotuna3 post=48910015]

Another yabaleft.[quote author=dotuna3 post=48910015]

Another yabaleft...
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by oluwaVaz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
dotuna3:

Another yabaleft
keep hating foul
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by Bettylurv(f): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
hmmm... cuties
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by dotuna3(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
oluwaVaz:
keep hating foul

U need English text book
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by Trexnemesis(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2016
I pray they grow tall sha, IJN. Amen
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2016
gbam gbam for egberis product..casio calculator sef don dey browse for chanji era..like if its positive change share if its an end time change. grin grin grin
LifeDrama:
The proud dad shared this lovely photos of his daughters, 4 year old Emmanuella and 1 year old Grace. The two beautiful girls are from his baby mam Barbara

"SOUND BWOY Daughter's... Bless them O'LORD!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJsoEaRg4ab/

http://lifedrama.com.ng/rare-photos-of-timayas-daughters-emmanuella-and-grace/
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Ebgeri baby 1 of bayelsa angry grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by chuksnwabiafra: 6:13am On Aug 30, 2016
Children are gift from God
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2016
omo people 4 juz look some thread jump and pass cuz timaya and dem nor dey 4 d same class..make poverty nor go cut some people head with bayelsa cutlass ooo...person post pics of him kids ,na tv sets instead dey vex dem..i carry yansh up for pained niggies..na dis kind people go ve go break fowl egg cuz fowl throway dem akamu..i hail ooooo grin grin grin tongue[quote author=oluwaVaz post=48909795][/quote]
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by oluwaVaz(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
omo people 4 juz look some thread jump and pass cuz timaya and dem nor dey 4 d same class..make poverty nor go cut some people head with bayelsa cutlass ooo...person post pics of him kids ,na tv sets instead dey vex dem..i carry yansh up for pained niggies..na dis kind people go ve go break fowl egg cuz fowl throway dem akamu..i hail ooooo grin grin grin tongue
lol.... I they tells you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by tonididdy(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2016
see my dream lg curved TV
cost is #1.950,00 Naira @calabar mall
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2016
olaolaking:
Plus all em yanga, em wife dey win am for bed. Lol
my thoughts exactly.
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by AsoRockz01(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
Carbonated Copy of Egberi Papa one Bayelsa.

The Plantain boy

That one they use Calculator Chat.

Lol. she dey calculate her papa money.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by kennynikky(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2016
ekim004:
i only knw 1 emmanuela.... Emmanuela of mark angel comedy
Cheii oma Se oh..pele
Re: Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace by kennynikky(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2016
dadaha:
That TV looks dangerous for kids
It's meant to be on the wall angry
cry
dadaha:
That TV looks dangerous for kids
It's meant to be on the wall angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwolu, Gbajabiamila, Dbanj, Makinwa, Storm Mo Abudu Birthday Party: Pics/Video / Check Out Davido And His Fleets Of Cars - See Photos / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.