Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present (43405 Views)

Kiss Daniel Gift Chidinma Flyboy Necklace As They Love Up In Bedroom / Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) / "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by arena2007: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Tonto Dikeh's husband got her a diamond necklace and a chopard diamond watch as a push present for giving birth to a son.

She captioned it: Thanks to my OLOWO ORI MI(MRX),Love you so much..
And my Beautiful Aunty Nike(Aka woman with a golden heart) @niketojo for helping with the pick out of my PushPresent.

How cool! Lucky wife.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCbEC9Or4WB/?taken-by=tontolet

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by arena2007: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE ACCESSORIES TONTO DIKEH RECEIVED AS PUSHING PRESENT HERE >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/tonto-dikehs-husband-gifts-her-diamond-watch-necklace-as-push-present.html

....wetin we no go see....PUSHING PRESENT
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by SUPOL(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dat 30days "prayer" dey work oo

21 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by calliope(f): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Have u sat down to contrive how the blind imagine sunlight?
Or how the deaf craves what a voice sounds like?
Or how the cripple pictures what it feels like to walk?
My point whatever you have not (necessarily material things)..... I mean
Those eyes, legs, health... Loved ones " no matter how everything looks like now.. Jut be thankful.
Cos these r things these people would give anything to feel what it's like.
So stop nagging and jut be thankful.... cool
You know.... Whatever you think about and tank about u bring about.
E go beta, why worry?
Happy new month nairalanders
#grateful

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by drnairalov: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
CNGRATS cry

BAE left me because I make silly puns about the hours of the day. I no dey talk 2am again.

THEM girls be steadily thinking of their rich partner.. Bella Naija will have you thinking your gonna marry one oil tycoon, when it's really DEJI from marketing. tongue

29 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by megafone: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Just before the divorce rumours!

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by sarjay1000: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Real Men are priceless !!

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by kalu01(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
k
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by klarke(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Push present?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Olurinade10(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmnnnn
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Integrityfarms(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
megafone:
Just before the divorce rumours!
Are you optimistic of their divorce

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by vicstar(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
tonto dikeh back to front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Vyolet(f): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
.. And mama nkechi born 10 yet no gift for her.

35 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Briteiyobo1(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
A big congratulations to the couple, nice gift.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Dindondin(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pk.
How does diz make Bisoye to love me more
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by steph2sweet(f): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
We don hear, celebrities and publicity jst b like bread and butter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by 190: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Whos she??

Over here in my world i dont know her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Richy4(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by holluwai(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Once again..... Tonto land

wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by lordsiki: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
arena2007:
Tonto Dikeh's husband got her a diamond necklace and a chopard diamond watch as a push present for giving birth to a son.

She captioned it: Thanks to my OLOWO ORI MI(MRX),Love you so much..
And my Beautiful Aunty Nike(Aka woman with a golden heart) @niketojo for helping with the pick out of my PushPresent.

How cool! Lucky wife.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCbEC9Or4WB/?taken-by=tontolet
Which one be push present again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Flexherbal(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
After this present mr man, make sure you hold your side with my herbal tea. So that you can give her the real present.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Sunofgod(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Toto Ike again . . .
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Richy4(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
English is such an interesting language. I don't even know if the original speakers knew what "push present" meant/ was

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Sanchase: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chai I remember the day dem break 30 cartons of eggs on top tonto dikeh head becos of this husband mata.

Tonto tonto

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by missberthalizgh(f): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
lucky her...so if she pushes 5x.she will get 5 diamonds?A begi make I help her push na....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Na Kim started it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by floragregs(f): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
lordsiki:

Which one be push present again?
yea it happens! I got a car. To enter labour room come out no be beans. And to add to it e come be say na BOY! Africa man wey know watsup must give him wife push present.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
missberthalizgh:
lucky her...so if she pushes 5x.she will get 5 diamonds?A beg make I help her push na....
na Kim started it, now all us wan join including me, I like the idea sha, I must get push present for my next pushing oh.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present by busomma: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is beginning to be ridiculously ridiculous the rate we are being bombarded with the miserable lives of the so called celebrities & their petty ways of life. It's either childish attitude of Davido putting on $120k wrist watch on his daughter or what Chigbo wore to church. Of what benefit is it to ordinary person that Tonto received push gift from her husband when other women have done same billions of times? If there's nothing informative to write, then let ur pen be instead of feeding us this type of complete rubbish.

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji On The Set Of "Lion Heart" In Enugu / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace / Kemi Olunloyo As A Young Journalist In 1994 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.