Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) (41013 Views)

Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) / Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by megxo(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2016
Money wey I for carry play 2 sure odds
angry sad [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Guliver(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2016
davido na confirmed nairabet addict
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2016
dotuna3:
Ok

I would ave called him a st*pid boi but I won't since is not my money.

Now d BOI has shown the world he is a small boy for real u can't see a mature celeb full of sense to do dat even d likes of Don baba, Kcee,D banj, P square etc won't do dat
oga na real men dey get mind gamble o. Abramovick abi wetin be that Chelsea owner self na gambler,kwam1 , mayweather to name a few,Tyson and the likes.
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by TAXMASTER: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2016
O.B.O abeg jus fin me 200 naira,I wan use am buy garri wey I go smoke this morning,I dey hungry seriously.
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Marvis4real(f): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2016
can someone tell Davido not to waste money becus i need that money fo be able to defend my thesis
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by dollarathe(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2016
some poos are not newsworthy ....but it becomes news wen busy body and low lifes carry am for head dey hawk like gala....I swear the FP is now a place for brain dormancy while selecting sections to delve into is the real deal....nairaland is now dustbin for dick and harry to dump shit into....how on earth is dis a news or add anything to the generality of humanity... I know some warriors don dey ready there gun....o ya start shooting oooo
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
the small irresponsible boy that you are dying to date by all means necessary grin
SO you are dying for him, please don't project your sh!t on someone else angry
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by okikiosibodu(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Airforce1:
Dice

Dice almost killed me back in secondary school but God was on my side.

Davido's dad is a billionaire so even if he runs down financially, dad's money still be there for him.
Ninety, tempo, lebra, dozz...I played it just once. I stopped after I lost. E pain me sey I no even use the money buy biscuit (atleast I for don enjoy the biscuit). I rarely played at game centres or buy knockouts...'cause the enjoyment na temporary something. You go con dey regre later
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by bashydemy1: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2016
Freakypinky:
Lol!

Can't be fooled by that gimmick.

It's all in a bid to make the news.
God bless you jare
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by itskinglee(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
wheesin:

shut the fvck up.. there was a time peter gambled a large some of money and placed a bet with phyno. brokeass punkass bitvchass pvssyass fagass niggah
Lool cheesy related to stinkmeaner
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Only one show next week or even any moment for Zambia or anywhere calling his agents he don recover all plus more back while sum of u here just hating...OBO enjoy o...God plz pick my call nah
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by kcyarn(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
I wont flog him,but if he give that money to the poor it would have been better.I dont know if this is true self.Thats his two weeks income.
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks Baba imade is childish? Oh well..his life, his money, his future.
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by yehmy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
dotuna3:
Ok

Now d BOI has shown the world he is a small boy for real u can't see a mature celeb full of sense to do dat even d likes of Don baba, Kcee,D banj, P square etc won't do dat
U so wrong... there was a time P.diddy lost abt 1million USD to Rick Ross playing dis same dice. are they kids or those you mentioned are mature ND full of sense than P.diddy?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/diddy-loses-1-million-rapper-rick-ross-shooting-dice-article-1.1456671 #itsNothing
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Maximus85(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
When all I need is just N800,000 to start a meaningful life.
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by nrexzy: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
dotuna3:
Ok

Menh ur level of hating is sad ooo... him work 4 him money, him spend him money u dey vex I go pray 4 u
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by girl4rmspace(f): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Freakypinky:
Lol!
Can't be fooled by that gimmick.
It's all in a bid to make the news.
u are one smart lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by girl4rmspace(f): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
stupid publicity stunt!!

I jex hate dix Davido of a guy! , beht me likey his money cheesy grin
lol so if he wants to marry you, u would say?
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lol so if he wants to marry you, u would say?
Yes yes yes put the ring already cuz me likey lovey kissey his money grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Korede Bello Share New Lovely Selfie! / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.