Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Someone Please Explain This Recent Craze For Hyundai Elantra. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Someone Please Explain This Recent Craze For Hyundai Elantra. (2014 Views)

How To Disable Car Alarm For Hyundai Elantra 2008 / 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos / Lagos BRT Staff On Strike After Recent Increase In Fares!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Explain This Recent Craze For Hyundai Elantra. by boldx(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please I seem not to understand. Someone please help me. I have tried to ignore it for a while but I can't anymore.
Please can someone please help me explain why this car 'HYUNDAI ELANTRA' is everywhere now. The car seems to be gradually gaining more popularity than Toyota Camry 1998-2001 which used to be like 'PURE WATER' on our streets a while ago. Has someone else noticed this. This brand of Camry will soon become rare on our roads at this rate due to the rate its overpriced.

Please i need updates on the cost and availability of spare parts of HYUNDAI ELANTRA with the cost of engine and spare parts. Can the car survive 'abuse' like the Camry?

Please I don't have a camry oh. Nah body dey catch me for this matter.
Re: Someone Please Explain This Recent Craze For Hyundai Elantra. by boldx(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gazzuzz, where are you oh?
Re: Someone Please Explain This Recent Craze For Hyundai Elantra. by Laird(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2016
This is my opinion. Toyota corolla and Camry have become too expensive for Companies/Corporate bodies to use as utility/running around vehicles so in order to control cost, they switched to hyundai

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Explain This Recent Craze For Hyundai Elantra. by sultaan(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Cheaper than Corolla almost as good as Corolla so people buy it
Re: Someone Please Explain This Recent Craze For Hyundai Elantra. by Emekayoung(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Laird:
This is my opinion. Toyota corolla and Camry have become too expensive for Companies/Corporate bodies to use as utility/running around vehicles so in order to control cost, they switched to hyundai
You have said my mind,now i have nothing to say...

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Explain This Recent Craze For Hyundai Elantra. by davou4eva(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Cheaper to buy compare to Toyota and Honda but on the long run the cost of maintenance and spare parts will blow you away after you must have used the car for 3 years. My company just started buying Toyota and Honda abandoning Hyundai and KIA due to the explanation above after the Finance team have given them the cost analysis of our test report of Toyota, Honda, Hyundai and KIA for same period.

Most of the KIA and Hyundai is been auction and all staff that bought them have been crying. LOL

My conclusion, when you buy those cars (KIA and Hyundai) brand new, you only enjoy the luxury for 3 years or more - depending on the level of maintenance after which you may be on your own.

My opinion anyways and based on the little fact i have available to me.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Please Explain This Recent Craze For Hyundai Elantra. by boldx(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Well done davou4eva.

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival Of A Tin Can cleared Lexus Rx 330 In Benin City (Pics included) / Conversion From Auto To Manual Transmission - Highlander 2004 / Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.