Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Write Up By Nelly: The Mind - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Up By Nelly: The Mind (676 Views)

200 Million 'mùmú' - An Oppressed State Of The Mind / My Dark Past: Story By Nelly / The Terrible Invitation=>story By Nelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Up By Nelly: The Mind by Dindy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
WRITE UP BY NELLY: THE MIND
Please do not share without talking to me or her personally and asking for permission, thank you for reading this write up brought to you by Nelly aka Nnenna…
Ain’t the thought of the mind gotten into your head
Haven’t you noticed something about your mind
Isn’t it funny that since the day we were born thoughts keep running through our minds, funny thoughts, unbelievable thoughts, silly thoughts, painful thoughts and hurtful thoughts.
Those without a mind would Never have the chance to see beyond reality.
They wouldn’t even have or know the meaning of imagination.
Imaginations are beautiful thoughts that has wings to fly round our minds, It’s so beautiful, thanks to our mind for giving imagination a chance.
Our minds could also be the dark side of our shadows, like I said unfortunately the mind has given an opportunity to evil thoughts.
How on earth do evil thoughts get into our minds
“JEALOUSY” is a feeling towards someone, it has the power to control us, it leads us to think evil against people.
“Hurtful” thoughts are also in our minds, it’s caused by our past and fear, fear is a very strong effect to us humans Which also leads to “SCARY” thoughts, scary thoughts makes us imagine the unbelievable things and also bloody things.
We have “funny” thoughts; this is brought to existence when we are happy, its one of the sweet imaginations in our mind.
Then we have the “silly”thoughts; silly thoughts fly in our minds too, It’s like thinking of things that would make people laugh at you if you ever tell them; like thinking Chris brown would travel from America to Nigeria just to seek your hand in marriage.
I hope I have made us believe that we all have minds and we are also in control of it.
Just watch your steps, always be happy don’t ever make the mistake of having a sad past so that only happy, silly and funny thoughts could fly around your mind.
But no one is perfect so its a mixture for sure!!.
MY NAME NNENNA AKA NELLY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP. LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. THANKS FOR READING……..THIS IS PRESENTED TO YOU BY NNANNA NNENNA A.K.A NOINOI JUST CALL ME NELLY…..WRITE UP BY NNENNA AKA NELLY….FACEBOOK USERNAME:NELLY NALLY.WHATSAPP NO;+22961804913

Re: Write Up By Nelly: The Mind by Jackossky(m): 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
*Takes the front role,and focuses on the large screen TV*

(1) (Reply)

My Life In 2016 In Youtube Videos / A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " / How My First Marriage Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.