Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (128912 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by nena2014: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2018
davidbayolawal:

Lets be sincere to ourselves. If you did just one interview..pls move on with your life...nobody calling you oo...wait for your regret mail..thats if they have the time to...base on experience.
Ok, my experience was different. I did my interview in the night and I was told by my interviewer that I would have done another interview upstairs but the interviewer has all left. So should I still wait for a regret mail?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2018
Expect the best
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2018
1 interview is not and indicator of regret mail , I don't know if you are an interviewer ? Just pray for the best! All b best
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bowintrillz(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2018
davidbayolawal:

Lets be sincere to ourselves. If you did just one interview..pls move on with your life...nobody calling you oo...wait for your regret mail..thats if they have the time to...base on experience.
Naa.dont think so..apparently the interviewers upstairs were packing their stuffs to go when i got there.
Evn if you did 2..you may not stil be called..its just God above all
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by STELLA76: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Alphapen wassup how was your interview I was the lady that met with you on the day of interview.... Hope say no be one week o.. Lol
AlphaPen:
Hello bro

After the 13months, what happens? Do the graduate trainees become bonafide members of their staff?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Good day. Please were we to write anything on the stamped paper because I didn't write mine oo and nobody told me.
layez:

Yeah... i wrote my name too when i submitted the stamped paper... In all, we should remain hopeful

@ayomodun, thanks for your input
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
McHuckz:
Good day. Please were we to write anything on the stamped paper because I didn't write mine oo and nobody told me.
Nope..twas collected,it was just an indicator that you scaled through the 1st interview and that you should show those that would point you to the place to take the 2nd interview.

I hope you wrote your name down cos that's the necessary.

Though cos of time, i was unable to meet the interviewers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AlphaPen(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lol. I was given more than a week. The interviewer gave me a stamped paper anyways, and told me to write my details.
STELLA76:
Alphapen wassup how was your interview I was the lady that met with you on the day of interview.... Hope say no be one week o.. Lol
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by STELLA76: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Really nice you were given the stamped paper... All the best the second stage not hard just be confident
AlphaPen:
Lol. I was given more than a week. The interviewer gave me a stamped paper anyways, and told me to write my details.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks. Like I said I didn't write anything on the stamped paper.
layez:

Nope..twas collected,it was just an indicator that you scaled through the 1st interview and that you should show those that would point you to the place to take the 2nd interview.

I hope you wrote your name down cos that's the necessary.

Though cos of time, i was unable to meet the interviewers...
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
OR are we to write anything on the stamped paper. Please let me know. Thank You.
Howbeit. The 2nd interviewer collected it without saying anything.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
McHuckz:
OR are we to write anything on the stamped paper. Please let me know. Thank You.
Howbeit. The 2nd interviewer collected it without saying anything.
i didnt write anything on mine, as with a friend of mine too... twas collected and we were told to wrt our names on one paper like that...
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
I really do not get you.. what form did you write your name... is it with the second interviewer?
layez:

i didnt write anything on mine, as with a friend of mine too... twas collected and we were told to wrt our names on one paper like that...
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2018
McHuckz:
I really do not get you.. what form did you write your name... is it with the second interviewer?
like i said earlier, i didnt meet another interviewer cos time no dey... but we that received stamped paper were told to wrt our names down.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Regret mail
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by handlernoni: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
obus60:
Regret mail
you got a regret email?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
handlernoni:

you got a regret email?
Yea
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by handlernoni: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
obus60:

Yea
so sorry about that bro.. how many interview did you had?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bowintrillz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ahh.na wa.that was fast
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okay. Thanks now I get you
layez:

like i said earlier, i didnt meet another interviewer cos time no dey... but we that received stamped paper were told to wrt our names down.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by handlernoni: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2018
i just got an invite for a chat with committee of directors in lagos on friday.. who else got the message
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by encrypt(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2018
handlernoni:
i just got an invite for a chat with committee of directors in lagos on friday.. who else got the message
I did
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bowintrillz(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2018
I got a mail..but mine stated that they will get in touch with me for the next line of action
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by STELLA76: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2018
I did too
handlernoni:
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by nena2014: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2018
bowintrillz:
I got a mail..but mine stated that they will get in touch with me for the next line of action
How many interview did you do?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by STELLA76: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Please is everyone for 11:30am coz thats the time scheduled for me, coz I'll be going from Ibadan Biko
STELLA76:
I did too
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2018
STELLA76:
Please is everyone for 11:30am coz thats the time scheduled for me, coz I'll be going from Ibadan Biko

Mine is 2pm
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by olafunny(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2018
obus60:
Regret mail
pls can you show us d mail?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Omotoshondos: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2018
please, does of you getting the chat message with the board, how many interview did you do?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Omotoshondos: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Did you do two interview?
charoon:

Mine is 2pm
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2018
bowintrillz:
same here...perhaps its in batches
Remember we weren't allowed to do the other interview due to time

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (57) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.