Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (128913 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
I had 2 interviews. Besides they said we should bring all documents like d first interview cry i really do not understand this guys
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
I did one interview because of time
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by encrypt(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
McHuckz:
I had 2 interviews. Besides they said we should bring all documents like d first interview cry i really do not understand this guys
Where did they mention bringing of documents?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Where you given the stamped paper? @obus60
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
for those that were invited for the chat , the content of the email is after completion of the first oral interview stage or what ?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
I made an inquiry after the mail
encrypt:

Where did they mention bringing of documents?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Abdulbaaqi21:
for those that were invited for the chat , the content of the email is after completion of the first oral interview stage or what ?

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Two interviews
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Alryt Thanks. How Was The Second Interview Like
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bowintrillz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
I did just 1 interview and was given stamp paper. D hr said they would get back to us.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by encrypt(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
McHuckz:
I made an inquiry after the mail
The pre-interview form would we be required to reprint that too?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Omotoshondos: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Do we still have anyone who did both interview and yet to get any mail?

And for all those who got mail for the chat, are you all for Lagos branch?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Please what are we to expect for tomorrow?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
For Those Going For The Executive Chat Tomorow, Goodluck!!!
Pls Kindly Update Us Afterwards..All The Best

@charoon,
I Think You Should Peruse This Thread From Page 6 And See What You Can Grasp...You Wil Be Fine Tho IMHO
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bowintrillz(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
layez:
For Those Going For The Executive Chat Tomorow, Goodluck!!!
Pls Kindly Update Us Afterwards..All The Best

@charoon,
I Think You Should Peruse This Thread From Page 6 And See What You Can Grasp...You Wil Be Fine Tho IMHO
Layez when should we be expecting ours
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by olafunny(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
bowintrillz:

lol omo see question. Shey layez na saro ni

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bowintrillz(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
olafunny:
lol omo see question. Shey layez na saro ni
Loool
Abeg
U fit no know o
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AlphaPen(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hello.

I am in your category as well.

I however heard from an insider that the performances of the applicants invited for the chat will determine our fate with them. If sterling performances were recorded, we might not be called.

The funny thing is 'should we now be praying that they perform woefully?' ��

To the invited applicants, make sure you read every important info on their website especially the profiles of the directors, because they are ones you are meeting. All in all, pray and be confident.

To my stamped paper mates, if we get called, all good. If we don't, better opportunities ahead.

Peace beautiful people.
bowintrillz:

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
AlphaPen:
Hello.

To my stamped paper mates, if we get called, all good. If we don't, better opportunities ahead.

Peace beautiful people.
Ooooooooooooooboy.............Thanks for the soothing words man, well we pray that we will be favored
All in all..no wahala.

@olafunny, that question weak me aswear..if i be saro, while come to NL for incessant updates and info...lol
@bowintrillz, you don know the answer aiidy bro..no worry, our time go come...

shey na we say make time go grin grin grin
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol, This Is Serious
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
This Is Serious
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by nena2014: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
AlphaPen:
Hello.

I am in your category as well.

I however heard from an insider that the performances of the applicants invited for the chat will determine our fate with them. If sterling performances were recorded, we might not be called.

The funny thing is 'should we now be praying that they perform woefully?' ��

To the invited applicants, make sure you read every important info on their website especially the profiles of the directors, because they are ones you are meeting. All in all, pray and be confident.

Peace beautiful people.
It is unfair. A fair recruitment process is supposed to give all equal chance to prove his or her worth. The problem started from last Saturday. Over 200 candidates were invited for interviews at the same time(9.am).provisions would have been made to interview these 200 equally. I mean the two interviews. I did only one interview and it wasn't my fault. Anyway what do I know.
I can't pray for others to perform woefully. If I get saroafrica fine. If not, it's is not the end of my life. But my transport fare dey pain me shaaaa cry. See as I burn money wey I no get.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AlphaPen(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Quite honestly, I think it unfair as well.

Mind you, that's just ONE insider. The mgt might reconsider their position. Let's hope for the best.

nena2014:

It is unfair. A fair recruitment process is supposed to give all equal chance to prove his or worth. The problem started from last Saturday. Over 200 candidates were invited for interviews at the same time(9.am).provisions would have be made to interview these 200 equally. I mean the two interviews. I did only one interview and it wasn't my fault. Anyway what do I know.
I can't pray for others to perform woefully. If I get saroafrica fine. If not, it's is not the end of my life. But my transport fare dey pain me shaaaa cry. See as I burn money wey I no get.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 7:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Goodluck to everyone having the chat. Let us do to share our experience. Thank You
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by encrypt(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Has anybody had their chat?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bowintrillz(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hmm..al this people that went for interview nko
Nywaiz
My frnd dat went said it was just a 5mins interview
And it was nothing like a panel.jus a woman
And it was a chat not an interview
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Omotoshondos: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
that friend of yours, did he/she had a second interview before on that same Saturday and probably saw that she/he was scored/graded?
Thanks

bowintrillz:
Hmm..al this people that went for interview nko
Nywaiz
My frnd dat went said it was just a 5mins interview
And it was nothing like a panel.jus a woman
And it was a chat not an interview
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bowintrillz(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Omotoshondos:
that friend of yours, did he/she had a second interview before on that same Saturday and probably saw that she/he was scored/graded?
Thanks

She did 2 interviews
But she said people that are on hold will stil do their interview..that they are looking for alot of candidates
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by encrypt(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
McHuckz:
Two interviews
How many interviews did you do in Lagos?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
My experience

The executive chat was just another interview like the former. Similar questions. Tell me about yourself? Why Saro? Why you? Your motivation, strength and weakness amongst others. Besides. I had 2 sessions just like d one in ibadan. All the best to every candidate awaiting a positive response

3 Likes

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=McHuckz post=67103225]My exp

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (57) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.