Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (130454 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ibitope:

I'm sure God will give you the very best. Dont give up. Let's just be +ve.
I'm trusting in God. I haven't been contacted after the chat with the MD (for experience placement not Graduate Trainee program).

Hopefully they will get back to us soon.

All the best.

Amen. Sure, He will. And thank you very much.

By the grace of God, they will.

All the best to you too. And thank you once again.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by engineerTDH: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
[Exprience...are you among those who applied for process operators.
quote author=Ibitope post=118102908]

I'm sure God will give you the very best. Dont give up. Let's just be +ve.
I'm trusting in God. I haven't been contacted after the chat with the MD (for experience placement not Graduate Trainee program).

Hopefully they will get back to us soon.

All the best.[/quote]
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Just got a call from them that I have third level interview by 2pm.
I was told that invite mail will be sent shortly.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AdelankeAyomide(f): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Me too, just few minutes ago.

What questions were asked in the third interview?

What can I do to prepare?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
matex97:
Just got a call from them that I have third level interview by 2pm.
I was told that invite mail will be sent shortly.
Congratulations bro.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdelankeAyomide:
Me too, just few minutes ago.

What questions were asked in the third interview?

What can I do to prepare?
Congratulations.

Introduce yourself
Why do you want to work with us?
And a random question
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Alienist:

Congratulations bro.
Thank you very much.
The interview was short and interesting.
I was asked to introduce myself and also what do I know the company, how did I get to know them and where do I live?
Also asked "what will I do if I discovered that I wasn't selected for the next stage?.

Only one person interviewed me.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
matex97:
Thank you very much.
The interview was short and interesting.
I was asked to introduce myself and also what do I know the company, how did I get to know them and where do I live?
Also asked "what will I do if I discovered that I wasn't selected for the next stage?.

Only one person interviewed me.

Oh nice nice. Questions were totally different from mine.

Mr. Leonard?

And oh, good luck moving forward.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AdelankeAyomide(f): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
I was sent out of the meeting without been interviewed. I don't know why. I called to complain, no one picked up.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AdelankeAyomide(f): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
Please what do I do?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AdelankeAyomide(f): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
My interview didn't go well at all. I froze and all the answers in my head disappeared. I was saying rubbish, like I had no legit answer. I think the signing me out if the meeting initially made me restless. This is legit my worse interview with them so far
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Alienist:

Oh nice nice. Questions were totally different from mine.

Mr. Leonard?

And oh, good luck moving forward.
Yes he is the one. Thank you very much for the encouragement.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
matex97:
Yes he is the one. Thank you very much for the encouragement.
You're welcome, man.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdelankeAyomide:
My interview didn't go well at all. I froze and all the answers in my head disappeared. I was saying rubbish, like I had no legit answer. I think the signing me out if the meeting initially made me restless. This is legit my worse interview with them so far
Oh wow so sorry about this.

But hey, you can't really tell if they saw it as "rubbish".

I don't know if you had the interview with the two Directors but if it's just one, prepare very well for the next Director and give it your all. And who knows? Your next interview might just turn out to be your best interview.

So just be positive. And good luck!
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
I, too, do not know if I did well in my interview with the first Director. It was just somehow. It's a 50:50

The interview with the second Director turned out to be better than the first. Although I was asked a question that threw me off balance. But it was still better.

I don't know if that will be okay to move me to final interview stage. But I'm sha trying to stay positive.

Hopefully, it will end in praise.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
latexword12:

Omo bro no be u alone o I don't think anyone her has gotten a mail yet like u said this week don go let's hope we hear from them next week.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AdelankeAyomide(f): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Alienist:

Oh wow so sorry about this.

But hey, you can't really tell if they saw it as "rubbish".

I don't know if you had the interview with the two Directors but if it's just one, prepare very well for the next Director and give it your all. And who knows? Your next interview might just turn out to be your best interview.

So just be positive. And good luck!

Thanks Alienist you keep reassuring us every time, I had interview with Mr. Leonard but I think some other people were listening in the background because it showed that there were 4 people in the meeting.

Mr. Leonard was the only one questioning me, so I don't know if I will be invited for another interview with a second director but I will keep checking my email

I pray they saw something tangible and consider my replies good enough. All I can do is pray. He was asking me where I am from, where I schooled, why I attended my alma mater and I don't know why he was asking those questions
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdelankeAyomide:

Thanks Alienist you keep reassuring us every time, I had interview with Mr. Leonard but I think some other people were listening in the background because it showed that there were 4 people in the meeting.

Mr. Leonard was the only one questioning me, so I don't know if I will be invited for another interview with a second director but I will keep checking my email

I pray they saw something tangible and consider my replies good enough. All I can do is pray. He was asking me where I am from, where I schooled, why I attended my alma mater and I don't know why he was asking those questions

You're welcome. That's the only thing I can give right now cos I also need it.

Oh you'll definitely be invited for the interview with the second Director. I believe the third level interview is with two Directors so most definitely you'll be invited for a second.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by engineerTDH: 12:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Please who applied for process operator here..have they called for third interview... If they have...let me move on..

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
OlaoluwaDorcas:

I also called one of the HR the one that invited me for 2nd level interview, but with the way she sounded it's seems she is not around maybe she is on leave or something.

she told me she does not know much about the recruitment process that she will text her colleague and get back to me that was on Friday though..
Good afternoon. Did you do third level interview yesterday?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by OlaoluwaDorcas: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2022
matex97:
Good afternoon. Did you do third level interview yesterday?
Wawa... No have not ooo
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
OlaoluwaDorcas:

Wawa... No have not ooo
Alright. Just ensure your phone is always switched on because they can call anytime.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by OlaoluwaDorcas: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2022
matex97:
Alright. Just ensure your phone is always switched on because they can call anytime.
Okay
Thank you
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Velaryonhouse: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Any news
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by taretoofine(m): 2:26am On Nov 10, 2022
engineerTDH:
Please who applied for process operator here..have they called for third interview... If they have...let me move on..
knew of someone that applied they haven't call him too for 2nd interview
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ibitope: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
matex97:
I have had a chat with the MD on September 30, 2022 and haven't heard from them since then. Mine is for experienced job placement. I contacted the HR but no reply from them yet and when I called she said they will get back to me.
Should I still hold on or I move on? I don't know if they have started calling for medicals.

Just anxious and a bit worried.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ibitope:

I have had a chat with the MD on September 30, 2022 and haven't heard from them since then. Mine is for experienced job placement. I contacted the HR but no reply from them yet and when I called she said they will get back to me.
Should I still hold on or I move on? I don't know if they have started calling for medicals.

Just anxious and a bit worried.
I believe that they will contact you.

Those of us that applied for GT position are awaiting feedback from them after doing the third level interview.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Barleykiss: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hello brethrens. Good evening.
Anyone here that just applied for Saro graduate internship 2022?
I did and I'm having test to attempt tomorrow.

Please signify here, let collaborate
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ibitope: 3:48am On Nov 12, 2022
matex97:
I believe that they will contact you.

Those of us that applied for GT position are awaiting feedback from them after doing the third level interview.

Many thanks. Really appreciate your response. I'm hopeful and optimistic.
God will give us the very best.
I will definitely keep everyone posted as soon as there is an update from Saro Africa.

Cheers..
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Barleykiss: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hello. Anyone here that applied for Saro graduate internship 2022 ?
I just did my test today
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by geobabs10: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Barleykiss:
Hello. Anyone here that applied for Saro graduate internship 2022 ?
I just did my test today
I did my test this morning. Were you able to see your test score?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Barleykiss: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2022
No. I didn't see my score.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.