Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (130472 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Barleykiss: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2022
Please who has an idea of their intern salary should help with the information. Thanks in advance
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
I just got mail for third level interview second series tonight.
It is holding tomorrow.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2022
matex97:
It is holding tomorrow.

Congratulations once again, big man.

And good luck. I wish you all the best.

It will end in praise.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Akhigbeisaac: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2022
matex97:
It is holding tomorrow.
Congrats man
Sorry, what do you mean by second series??
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2022
Alienist:

Congratulations once again, big man.

And good luck. I wish you all the best.

It will end in praise.
Thank you very much boss.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Akhigbeisaac:

Congrats man
Sorry, what do you mean by second series??
Thank you chief.
I meant the second part of interview level three.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Topzytyty: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
matex97:
Thank you chief.
I meant the second part of interview level three.
is it graduate trainee or plantation Agronomy trainee
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AdelankeAyomide(f): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
For those asking for the pay for graduate interns at Saro Africa, a friend told me that they pay 70k for interns and it is at Victoria Island

Also, I got interviewed for 3rd level interview with the second director today, I was able to say something.

I really hope that this one was indeed better than the last interview with Mr. Leonard.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Topzytyty:
is it graduate trainee or plantation Agronomy trainee
Graduate Trainee
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Topzytyty: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
AdelankeAyomide:
For those asking for the pay for graduate interns at Saro Africa, a friend told me that they pay 70k for interns and it is at Victoria Island

Also, I got interviewed for 3rd level interview with the second director today, I was able to say something.

I really hope that this one was indeed better than the last interview with Mr. Leonard.
are they going to give us accomodations for the internship?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AdelankeAyomide(f): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Topzytyty:
are they going to give us accomodations for the internship?

My dear, I do not know.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by engineerTDH: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
What about process operator how much do they pay them
AdelankeAyomide:

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AdelankeAyomide(f): 5:32am On Nov 16, 2022
engineerTDH:
What about process operator how much do they pay them

I honestly do not know.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Velaryonhouse: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ibitope: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Velaryonhouse:
Has saro africa reached out to anyone for the final interview after the third level interview with two Directors? The silence is deafening and demoralizing. It's been more than a month

I don't even know what to say. I've had a chat with the Group MD (which I presume to be the final interview - 4th interview) since September 30, 2022 for experienced job placement but up until now I haven't bn contacted. I tried to reach out to the HR but was told I would be contacted.

Maybe I will have to move on and focus on other things but it won't be fair on me to have scaled through to the final stage of interview with the company's Group MD without any feedback.

I have always keep my phone available as well as check my email (even spam mails) daily.

Maybe I will have to move on... It is well.

God will give us the very best...

All the best.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Velaryonhouse: 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ibitope:

I don't even know what to say. I've had a chat with the Group MD (which I presume to be the final interview - 4th interview) since September 30, 2022 for experienced job placement but up until now I haven't bn contacted. I tried to reach out to the HR but was told I would be contacted.

Maybe I will have to move on and focus on other things but it won't be fair on me to have scaled through to the final stage of interview with the company's Group MD without any feedback.

I have always keep my phone available as well as check my email (even spam mails) daily.

Maybe I will have to move on... It is well.

God will give us the very best...

All the best.

I don't even know what to say. Have you tried calling the HR rep recently?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ibitope: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Velaryonhouse:

I don't even know what to say. Have you tried calling the HR rep recently?

Yes, I have...same thing I was told. That I will surely get a feedback from them. I have decided to move on; working and hoping for the very best in life. There are so many doors that leads to greatness which God has in stock for us. God will compensate us in a big way. Amen.

Thanks for your concern. I sincerely wish you the very best. Cheers.
God bless you.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Velaryonhouse: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ibitope:

Yes, I have...same thing I was told. That I will surely get a feedback from them. I have decided to move on; working and hoping for the very best in life. There are so many doors that leads to greatness which God has in stock for us. God will compensate us in a big way. Amen.

Thanks for your concern. I sincerely wish you the very best. Cheers.
God bless you.
Amen...
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AdelankeAyomide(f): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Please, how much do they even pay Graduate Trainees at Saro Africa?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by engineerTDH: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Bro how long does it take for saro Africa to send mails for medicals
tunemike:

congratulations bro
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Akhigbeisaac: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hey guys
Any updates yet??
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Asusino: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2022
AdelankeAyomide:
Please, how much do they even pay Graduate Trainees at Saro Africa?

Net (3.2 Million per annum)
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Velaryonhouse: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2022
.l
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Topzytyty: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hello guyz, it's going to a month now that i did my third level interview with the second director, I've tried calling their hr but she's not picking, please anyone with update from them should kindly share with us
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Akhigbeisaac: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Just make sure your phone is on
They’ve started reaching out for the chat with MD
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Velaryonhouse: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Akhigbeisaac:
Ok
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Akhigbeisaac:

Congratulations to you and good luck moving forward.

I didn't get any call from them. But I'll still remain positive and hope that something good comes my way.

Was anyone called today or earlier?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Topzytyty: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
any news so far as regards fourth level interview,please let respond
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Topzytyty: 6:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Akhigbeisaac:
has anyone again did interview with the md,please let help ourselves
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Velaryonhouse: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Topzytyty:
has anyone again did interview with the md,please let help ourselves
I thought you've done yours
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Topzytyty: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Velaryonhouse:

I thought you've done yours
Yes bro,but i think we really need to speak out and know about others too,so that we'll know what's next
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Velaryonhouse: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Topzytyty:
Yes bro,but i think we really need to speak out and know about others too,so that we'll know what's next
True

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (57) (Reply)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.