Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Has Abandoned Apc - Apc Youth Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Abandoned Apc - Apc Youth Leader (495 Views)

If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima / Fulani Herdsmen: Presidency Has Abandoned Us - Benue Governor, Ortom Cries Out / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Atiku Dumping APC: "APC Will Be Buried In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Abandoned Apc - Apc Youth Leader by Bodmaskemepadei(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
By: bodmas kemepadei

- Says a cabal has hijacked the Presidency.

YENAGOA: A Founding member and youth leader of Apc in Bayelsa state, Hon. Diepreye Aaron has called on the Presidency not to neglect his roots, he made this call while reacting to the recent composition of the governing boards of the Nigerian Ports Authority and the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency and other appointments made so far without the Prescence of a single Bayelsan.

Speaking at his residence in Yenagoa, the youths leader gave a brief account how the APC was formulated in Bayelsa, amidst turbulence waters, daring challenges and gun battles, also stating that men, women and youths of Apc in the state displayed a resilient and courageous attitude despite the fact that Bayelsa was home to the then President.

He expressed disappointment and worry over the way and manner the president Muhammadu Buhari's administration was heading, according to him, the Party Apc and all it's structures has been neglected and left behind while some high profile persons have formed a cabal and hijacked the structures of the Presidency, this he said may lead to a bitter end.

Aaron further expressed deep concern in the pattern by which Bayelsans were being sidelined from federal appointments, he wondered the role of equity in Buhari's regime. He therefore called on President to quickly identify with those that risk all they had to ensure he became president instead of giving ears to political blackmailers and sycophants.

"I am not only speaking for Bayelsa, I am also speaking for the entire youths of the party, this is not what we clamoured for, it is clear that the President has neglected us, I only want to remind him how he started, how we marched for him, how we faced gunboats for his sake, most of us would have been kept in secret facilities if former President Goodluck Jonathan had return to power, but what do we see today, negligence and rejection" he added

http://www.bodmasnews.com/2016/08/remember-your-root-apc-youth-tells.html

1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Abandoned Apc - Apc Youth Leader by Luckylife(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cry me a river! This is change.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Meets World Bank Officials On Niger Delta Clean Up / SSS Releases Arrested Blogger, Iroegbu / Is It Economically Sound For Nigeria To Borrow With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.